The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got Uther's Guard right after Sephuz's Secret for my HP. Will it be easier to level another HP instead of waiting for 3rd decent legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Got Uther's Guard right after Sephuz's Secret for my HP. Will it be easier to level another HP instead of waiting for 3rd decent legendary?
    Probably not. You've knocked out two of the bad legendaries, so your chances to get better ones are a bit better now. And if you reroll, you might get something even worse.

Hey all, hoping for some trinket advice. I have an 840 int/crit world quest trinket with a socket, VS 895 Etraeus' Celestial Map with a socket. I have 2set and have 45% crit with Etraeus' equipped.

t 20 2 and 4 piece what do we think

Quote Originally Posted by ts8lemonade View Post
    Hey all, hoping for some trinket advice. I have an 840 int/crit world quest trinket with a socket, VS 895 Etraeus' Celestial Map with a socket. I have 2set and have 45% crit with Etraeus' equipped.
    840 vs. 895. Do you really have to ask?

Do HPally count as melee for boss mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Do HPally count as melee for boss mechanics?
    Yea

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Yea

Incorrect. Some stuff we count as melee some we do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajwon View Post
    Incorrect. Some stuff we count as melee some we do not.
    Name it, have not encountered anything in Nighthold that does so

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Name it, have not encountered anything in Nighthold that does so

You get parasite fixate yet chaos seeds cannot spawn on you. MW (and melee) has immunity to both.

And then you have botanist (calls/lasher spawn), eye fixate, etc etc. Cba naming all of them.
    Last edited by Ajwon; 2017-02-19 at 10:13 PM.

You get parasite fixate yet chaos seeds cannot spawn on you. MW (and melee) has immunity to both.
    Wrong, MW can be fixated.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong, MW can be fixated.
    Strange, considering our MW didn't get fixated a single time during progress, while everyone else did several times.

Strange, considering our MW didn't get fixated a single time during progress, while everyone else did several times.
    Just downed him on Heroic tonight for the first time and it happened a few times. Guess HPally and MW are the same niche of non melee and melee.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just downed him on Heroic tonight for the first time and it happened a few times. Guess HPally and MW are the same niche of non melee and melee.
    I mean why are you commenting on things you are clueless about? Parasite fixate is an ability in the last phase of Gul'dan Mythic, so it obviously doesn't apply to your experience on heroic Gul'dan. And MW cannot get eye fixate either unless there isn't enough range in the raid group, while paladins indeed can.

MW counts as "pure melee" while paladin doesn't for some strange reason.

MW doesn't get call of night on botanist while paladin does, for example. and the two examples above, eyes on gul'dan cannot fixate the MW unless there aren't enough ranged available.

I mean why are you commenting on things you are clueless about? Parasite fixate is an ability in the last phase of Gul'dan Mythic, so it obviously doesn't apply to your experience on heroic Gul'dan. And MW cannot get eye fixate either unless there isn't enough range in the raid group, while paladins indeed can.
    Parasite Fixate is a High Botanist ability. What the flying fuck are you talking? Clueless indeed ROFL.

I suggest you never comment on these forums again if you're saying I shouldn't comment on things.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-02-20 at 02:00 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Parasite Fixate is a High Botanist ability. What the flying fuck are you talking? Clueless indeed ROFL.

I suggest you never comment on these forums again if you're saying I shouldn't comment on things.
    The lashers can indeed fixate on anyone (except tanks afaik), the actual debuff (that you dispel to spawn lashers) can not spawn on either hpala or MW. Unlucky brain etc.

Seems like we can't be targeted by Frost Mark on Spellblade (on the first wave at least, we can get it later of course).

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys think about new 7.2 balance. Avenging Crusader etc.

Take this shit elsewhere. Hopefully a mod sees this and takes care of it.