Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Medivh was possessed by Sargeras in Warcraft 1....

are you dumb?
    Are you? This wasnt the point of my post. You're saying that the next WoW expansion is the last one because Blizzard introduced Voidlords last year, I've told you that Blizzard introduced Sargeras ~15 years ago... and guess what, the franchise is still going.

I hope you're just taking heavy drugs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Oh yay, we're getting Draenor lore after WoD is finished-.. ResidentSleeper

Seriously, I would've expected something more exciting, not looking forward to this volume at all.
    except that both of these dont have the same story...
    its about OUR draenor, not some random parallel dimension.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    One word for you: Apexis.
    *vomits*

i hope they manage to redeem that word.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need a huge villan

period the end

It's how WoW has always worked.

Iconic Villan

Iconic Land

Both are running out

Also we know how big Azeroth is because of little Book called Chronicle.

What we see is what we have

Tell me what awful stories you will do after the Legion is destroyed and the last old god is purged from Azeroth.
    The only option after that unless it's a patch is confront the Void.
    We're have a Azshara, N'Zoth, Wrathion, Sylvannas, Jaina, the void, 3 dragon aspects that have lost their powers, Bolivar, South Sea villains, all off the top of my head

- - - Updated - - -

Everquest doesn't have a cemented story and end goal like WoW does. Frankly Everquest hasnt even been on the MMO map in well over a decade. What Everquest does is irrelevant.

Void lords are iconic because they are the heads of the former Old God forces.

WoW has 2 major enemy factions

Burning Legion and those allied to them

And The Old God's and their forces

One took HUGE losses in Cata losing Dragonflights, All it's elemental lord influence ect.

and the other... the Legion. Completely gone once 7.3 concludes.

The game is ending.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep saying it won't yet you can't name ONE compelling villan once N'zoth, Azshara, Void Lords are done.

check and mate.

Thats because there are none.
    I just did

- - - Updated - - -

They can't and right now they arent working on more villans to drive those.

They are pushing the final 2 left for post legion.

Tell me some expansion theme past Azshara / N'zoth / Void that is compelling that won't instantly sink the game into the mud.

- - - Updated - - -

thats called pandering.

of course they won't tell you the story is coming to an end soon in a sub based timesink MMO.

the games current lore left. Chronicle won't expand it frankly it supports the end coming extremely soon.

The lore left and the direction the story is taking pushing Azshara/ N'zoth and destroying the entire legion.

It's coming to a close and denial is hilarious by people who are too ignorant to state WHY it's not going to end with an actualy lore reason considering in this game the LORE is everything the game is built upon.
    You even quoted the kid, then mimicked the same behavior all over again. You've walked into this thread and hijacked it like your word is gospel, when atleast 5 people have pointed out how silly your train of thought is.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    We're have a Azshara, N'Zoth, Wrathion, Sylvannas, Jaina, the void, 3 dragon aspects that have lost their powers, Bolivar, South Sea villains, all off the top of my head

- - - Updated - - -

I just did
    Alexstraza, Nozdormu, and Ysera are not villans, Bolvar is not a villan, South seas Villans? You mean Azshara and N'zoth <who is below Tomb of Sargeras>?, Wration lol?

The only villans there are the 2 constantly stated Azshara + N'zoth

awful post. why don't you just name Khadgar, Sylvanas, Genn, and Velen while you're at it.

Hey look, another thread ruined by Anaxie's antics

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's safe and best to assume Azeroth is the last and most important world soul of note. So frankly further WS speculation is irrelevant.

Oh the Burning Legions destruction most definetly is a huge climax don't try to spin it. You can't diminish someones destruction when they were the pinnacle since the games inception.

The game after their destruction will rapdily head towards it finale with the last 1 -2 expacs.

Bolvar is a fucking nobody he deserves to be underestimated because he cant fucking do anything and is of no significant threat to anyone.

it's never going to happen. Unless you want to worst most forced villan of all time.

in the end though you say the same stupid shit

RETURN OF THE LICH KING!!! BUT NOT THE LICH KINGS THAT ACTUALLY DID STUFF!

or Hurrr money

everything going on in the game and the writing says otherwise. get pissed of you have to

So lets get this straight

Legion destroyed
    8.0 hits will kill Azshara and the last old god nzoth
    9.0 hits? what then?

What then?

oh right nothing. We either go to the Void in 8.3 or in 9.0 then game over
    OR we come back from Argus to Azeroth being conquered by Azshara, and have to take our lands back (never been done and allows maps to be revamped and updated) in one expansion, then have to fight Wrathion because he masterminded the entire thing to weaken to the world, and then we go into the void in expac 3. There's 3 I just came up with in another storyline for you. Took 2 minutes to think up

OR we come back from Argus to Azeroth being conquered by Azshara, and have to take our lands back (never been done and allows maps to be revamped and updated) in one expansion, then have to fight Wrathion because he masterminded the entire thing to weaken to the world, and then we go into the void in expac 3. There's 3 I just came up with in another storyline for you. Took 2 minutes to think up
    LOL Wrathion was just a whelpling who thought he had it all figured out. no more no less.

lastly why the hell are you talking about azshara

again azshara + nzoth + void is 1 -2 expansions. You are saying nothing new. You are using the only villans left saying YAY I DID IT!

aka exactly the point i had been making.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    i am going to tell you how you are wrong.

Wc3 was released on 2002 and introduced two of warcraft's most iconic characters, arthas and illidan.

The burning crusade was released on 2007, and illidan was killed within 5 years of his introduction.

Wrath of the lich king was released on 2008, and arthas was killed within 6 years of his introduction.

Deathwing was introduced in wc2, released on 1995. Cataclysm was released on 2010 and deathwing was killed, 15 years after his introduction.

Three of warcraft's most iconic villains, none of them over 20+ years.
    game.set.match. R.i.p. Anaxie

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This thread is for discussion of "Chronicles Vol. II" or the Chronicles series in general, please return the focus to that to prevent complete derailment. This is the first and final warning for the thread.
    Also I think you missed this memo above Aucald left us. Stop asking me questions I'm done with responding to people about this topic because I'd enjoy not being banned for todays delightful encounters on the board.

Goodnight

- - - Updated - - -

game.set.match. R.i.p. Anaxie
    I can't roll my eyes hard enough. You just don't seem to comprehend anything being said.

leave me alone and stop going OT

Do you even know anything about Wrathion at all? Not sure why people are giving anaxie hate when comments as stupid as this one are the real derailment of the thread. Wrathion never wanted to weaken the world stop trying to turn him into a villain when he clearly is not one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Wrathion was just a whelpling who thought he had it all figured out. no more no less.

lastly why the hell are you talking about azshara

again azshara + nzoth + void is 1 -2 expansions. You are saying nothing new. You are using the only villans left saying YAY I DID IT!

aka exactly the point i had been making.
    I just gave you a third Villain and your immediate response is "hur dur Wrathion no villain". Your lack of ability to debate, mixed with the fact that people on here have slaughtered you with pointing out your failures, is pretty amusing at this point. You've spent 13 pages being proven incompetent, and you're still trying. I admire the effort lol

I just gave you a third Villain and your immediate response is "hur dur Wrathion no villain". Your lack of ability to debate, mixed with the fact that people on here have slaughtered you with pointing out your failures, is pretty amusing at this point. You've spent 13 pages being proven incompetent, and you're still trying. I admire the effort lol
    Dude you are the one that needs to learn how to debate. Give good reasoning for why Wrathion would EVER be a villain. Go on, im waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The first book is basically my bible and cleared so much up for me I am hoping this will do the same.
    Its probably a REALLY bad idea to get married to any lore in Warcraft. I'm certain they will just keep retconning whenever they want to tell a new story or if they want to boost sales. I'd set the half-life of Chronicles at 5 years before a major retcon.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Zul doesnt lead the Zandalari, he is Amani of Zul'Aman, aka Forest Troll. The king of the Zandalari and ALL trolls is King Rastakhan. Now, there is another Xul (that isnt the necro from diablo) rumor has it he was plotting against the king, but that was on an expansion leak years ago.

Hes not a Villan hes a anti-hero grey character like Illidan

Like Sylvanas

Like Bolvar

try paying attention in the game.

No one has proven my lore points wrong because everything is steeped in fact and no new characters are being created to fill the Void left behind. But you clearly know nothing looking at your list of "villans" you presented to me. Go to bed before you hurt yourself.

Good - bye

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Do you even know anything about Wrathion at all? Not sure why people are giving anaxie hate when comments as stupid as this one are the real derailment of the thread. Wrathion never wanted to weaken the world stop trying to turn him into a villain when he clearly is not one.
    We're don't know his motivations at all. He has set into motion what we've been dealing with for two expansions, and the death toll is pretty high. But, by all means, he's clearly the John Cena of the warcraft franchise, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you are the one that needs to learn how to debate. Give good reasoning for why Wrathion would EVER be a villain. Go on, im waiting.
    Yawn. Too easy

I wouldn't say he clearly isn't one when he did orchestrate WoD which unleashed Gul'dan on us.

Wrathion pretty much had a self fulfilling prophecy of by preparing us for the Legion unleashed the Legion upon us by bring Gul'dan to Azeroth.

People who you can attribute "For the Greater Good" too are always villains as well and Wrathion is one of those characters.

But we'll have to wait and see, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    Zul doesnt lead the Zandalari, he is Amani of Zul'Aman, aka Forest Troll. The king of the Zandalari and ALL trolls is King Rastakhan. Now, there is another Xul (that isnt the necro from diablo) rumor has it he was plotting against the king, but that was on an expansion leak years ago.
    Do you even know who the fuck the Prophet Zul is?

Just go away before you look even more ignorant please. Go away.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zul
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-02-20 at 04:03 AM.

We're don't know his motivations at all. He has set into motion what we've been dealing with for two expansions, and the death toll is pretty high. But, by all means, he's clearly the John Cena of the warcraft franchise, lol.
    Not sure what the John Cena rubbish is about but have you been paying attention at all? We DO know Warthions motivations things went so wrong because Kairoz and Garrosh both had their own plans and screwed things up royally. While his actions may have set the last 2 expansions of his intentions were very very clearly good and that has been stated multiple times. You can't just go "oh look how many people died because of events that Wrathion caused but in no way wanted to happen". He is looking out for Azeroth at the end of the day, there is certainly no way he is going to be working for the Old Gods ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Yawn. Too easy
    Oh so you can't give decent reasoning? OK good to hear, now get off your high horse.