Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I keep telling you I am not outraged at Pewdiepie. But why would anyone be outraged at Charlie Chaplin? You do know he is dead? And it is not like he paid anyone to hold up anti-Semitic signs and as far as I am aware nor did John Cleese, Mel Brookes or Gene Wilder. I am sure that South Park have been at centre of controversy on more than one occasion and had plenty of negative stories written about their content so I don't why you felt the need to mention them.
    The fact that you cannot see any difference here proves loud and clear that you havent seen pewdiepies videoes because if you had then you would see that CONTEXT is everything.

As ive said before its pointless discussing this with a hypocrite like yourself... someone who refuses to do any research into the accusations is not worth discussing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Coming from someone whose only read the article and then buried thier head in the sand from any opposing views.

Hypocrite much?
    Why would I need to read anything more than the article that has spawned your rage? From reading the article I know that much of what you say about it is untrue and that Pewdiepie made some, shall we say, inappropriate jokes which resulted in Disney not wanting to be associated with him. There is nothing more to this story.

In reality if it was not for the permanently outraged section of the internet still going on about it the whole thing would have been forgotten about in favour of more important things... such as who left Rupert's ashes on an Essex promenade...

- - - Updated - - -

Well pewdiepie is considering taking them to court for slander so we will see if he does.
    Of course he is. I am sure there are lawyers out there who will happily take his money.

such as who left Rupert's ashes on an Essex promenade...
    Hey, waitaminute....

The only person pushing outrage is you

Im not outraged at all, im calling out the motives behind a targetted slanderous hitpiece that was based on no evidence whatsoever... its a classic example of fake news to anyone who bothers to research it.

There was ZERO problems with the jokes when they were aired... none, nothing, nada, zip.

And yet 3 WSJ are tasked with doing a piece on pewdiepie and BOOM theres a problem that nobody else saw...

yeah this doesnt stink of fake news at all....

Thankfully fair and intelligent commentators can see this for what it is... fake news.

If you are outraged at pewdiepies use of Hitler imagery in a couple of jokes then you should be equally as outraged at Charlie Chaplin, John Cleese, South Park, Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder... at least be consistent and be outraged at all of them.
    The article is not slanderous at all. The only thing it does is report on Disney ditching Felix after the WSJ asked for comment on his anti-semmitic stunt.

Deleted
    Why would I need to read anything more than the article that has spawned your rage? From reading the article I know that much of what you say about it is untrue and that Pewdiepie made some, shall we say, inappropriate jokes which resulted in Disney not wanting to be associated with him. There is nothing more to this story.

In reality if it was not for the permanently outraged section of the internet still going on about it the whole thing would have been forgotten about in favour of more important things... such as who left Rupert's ashes on an Essex promenade...
    As i said before you will now be known as someone who doesnt do their research... and someone who doesnt do their research will have their opinions legitimately dismissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    The article is not slanderous at all. The only thing it does is report on Disney ditching Felix after the WSJ asked for comment on his anti-semmitic stunt.
    Nobody cares about Disney ditching pewdiepie... its the fact that almost every accusation in the article is utterly and demonstrably false.

ANyone who bothers to do their research can see this for themselves... those who dont simply parrot the mainstreams narrative and look like a dick.

And he was asked for comment AFTER they released the article... so he told them to fukk off and used his own platform to discuss the 'story'.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-02-20 at 02:27 PM.

As i said before you will now be known as someone who doesnt do their research... and someone who doesnt do their research will have their opinions legitimately dismissed.
    The fact that someone needs to do research on this should say how much attention that this non-issue is getting.

4chan is having a field day with this pewdiepie stuff. Pewdiepie get's more publicity, more viewers from all the free advertising. He'll become a household word soon.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    4chan is having a field day with this pewdiepie stuff. Pewdiepie get's more publicity, more viewers from all the free advertising. He'll become a household word soon.
    Yep, the irony that hes now bigger than ever with an even larger audience hasnt been missed.

The only thing 4chan is noted for is being a cesspool.

If this Pew person is floating there then that says loads...

*chuckles*

No, it is not. They will keep away because the jokes are not deemed socially acceptable.

You've stated this before but all this shows is you do not understand what you are talking about.

I am not in the least outraged by Pewdiepie, I think what he did was stupid but to be honest I would not have given it a second thought if it was not for the outrage of his followers who will not let the matter die.

If I am honest I now feel a certain degree of sympathy for Pewdiepie not because the WSJ ran a story about his jokes but because he now has people, like you, championing his cause. People who will not let it go until his career has been destroyed who will then turn around and blame the media for what they have done.
    If you think Endemonadia is bad... you should see this dude called Keemstar, some dude that heralds himself as a youtube news channel... Oh lordy, I fell head first into that rabbit hole of a twitter feed.... that is the real scary stuff lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody cares about Disney ditching pewdiepie... its the fact that almost every accusation in the article is utterly and demonstrably false.

ANyone who bothers to do their research can see this for themselves... those who dont simply parrot the mainstreams narrative and look like a dick.

And he was asked for comment AFTER they released the article... so he told them to fukk off and used his own platform to discuss the 'story'.
    Accusations like what? Quote me the article.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    The article is not slanderous at all. WSJ asked his anti-semmitic stunt.
    They actually asked for his antisemitic stunt? OMG :O

Quote Originally Posted by AveMaria View Post
    They actually asked for his antisemitic stunt? OMG :O
    Wait a minute...... Something is fishy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    I stand by "it's either all okay, or nothing is."
    I agree you can't have both.

With that said it's in Youtube and Makers right to distance themselves from him. But the media painting him to be anti semitic is just a witchhunt and slander...

Deleted
    Pewdiepie get's more publicity, more viewers from all the free advertising. He'll become a household word soon.
    Funny how they help propel him to a new level of fame and wealth.

He's the winner here for sure.

Deleted
    So in a turn of events one of the WSJ journalists has a shadey Twitter history of his own.... Apparently its ok when he posts a Holocaust Joke. Its ok when he posts that he "has a hardon for Nazis", or how about when he posts that racist jokes about black people are fine because black people are "just funny".

Hypocrisy much?

Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-02-22 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Are you like 12 years old?

Wall Street Journal is a newspaper that's a fact.

pwediepie is not a news source, he's a bumbling idiot with idiot fansgirl.
    WSJ is a retarded bunch of frustrated old cretins. And no one said that Pewdiepie is a news sours, he's a youtube dude that happens to worth much more than the retarded bunch of frustrated cretins, by doing his shit alone. So he's also not a bumbling idiot. Your superiority act is worth shit, especially since I bet you're some Walmart cashier that thinks he's awesome in his misery

You don't have to like the guy to acknowledge his incredible achievement.

Deleted

Conclusion, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Ben Fritz.

I think this whole story was all just a ploy by Trump to discredit the mainstream media by having them attack a beloved internet meme machine without understanding what they were doing.

Well played Trump now everyone will agree with you when you say something is fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

If by soon you mean about 4 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    I stand by "it's either all okay, or nothing is."

The jokes he made are rough, but funny because of their shock value.
    Nothing is okay.

From this point on all content is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.