Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    So he got rid of people who weren't working out? HOLY SHIT! CALL CNN! The real problem would be if he kept them around. Goddamn some people are fucking stupid.
    Then why does he come out and say as much instead of just calling anything he doesn't like fake news.

It's like the whole leaks bullshit. He says the leaks must stop but all the news around the exact same leaks are fake news.

He is a utter muppet, and the people defending love to ignore all evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That would imply Trump has any idea at all how to fix it.
    comparing him to other great leaders as we often do here, even Germany benefited from the policies of Hitler....

...in the short run

10+ Year Old Account
    He's draining his own swamp. What's the problem?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    comparing him to other great leaders as we often do here, even Germany benefited from the policies of Hitler....

...in the short run
    That´s not really fixing anything, now is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    So he got rid of people who weren't working out? HOLY SHIT! CALL CNN! The real problem would be if he kept them around. Goddamn some people are fucking stupid.
    The question is why did he hire them initially? If it were one or two, no biggie. But seven considering how long he's been President is historical.