Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    typically, if you have CoF DA will have a shorter CD than Apoc even.
    That's been happening in my tests, I'm just not sure if I'm making a proper use of DA. Do you wait until you have full rp bar, than cast DA and proceed to dump?

Also, idk if this has been answered but...if you death coil while in a sudden doom proc, does it count as if you spent runic power? I mean, will it buff DA's dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Maybe because they don't go live until reset? Like always?
    Theyve been live long before i posted here jackass, just check the time of the post genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    That's been happening in my tests, I'm just not sure if I'm making a proper use of DA. Do you wait until you have full rp bar, than cast DA and proceed to dump?

Also, idk if this has been answered but...if you death coil while in a sudden doom proc, does it count as if you spent runic power? I mean, will it buff DA's dmg?
    It procs runic corruption, so it should.

Can anyone confirm if the Unholy buffs are on US live servers yet or not? I haven't really noticed them, and my simulations still show the same dps as before.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the Unholy buffs are on US live servers yet or not? I haven't really noticed them, and my simulations still show the same dps as before.
    Yes they are live and yes they are barely noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Yes they are live and yes they are barely noticeable
    for the simulations to show different dps they would have to be updated to reflect the buffs. simc hasn't been updated to incorporate the hotfixes yet.

Also, the difference is not "barely noticeable".

Deleted
    Well my VP ticks for 76k currently (on a target dummy atleast), so I think something's fucked up. On our last raid my VP average tick was 53k, so it should be ~88k now. 76k would be correct only if it'd have been ticking for ~45k before.
    Of course I didn't have food buff on myself for a random target dummy test, but don't even start to try to convince me that 375 mastery makes such a big difference, lol.
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-02-22 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    EF is a dps gain by 10-20k over BS WITH bracers. so go all in on EF. also, BWR > PP by about 2-3k , necrosis > IC since IC loses a lot of value without PP and BS. these need more testing ofc, but EF is a clear winner in all aspects

Quote Originally Posted by angmaar View Post
    EF is a dps gain by 10-20k over BS WITH bracers. so go all in on EF. also, BWR > PP by about 2-3k , necrosis > IC since IC loses a lot of value without PP and BS. these need more testing ofc, but EF is a clear winner in all aspects
    I don't have bracers tho. I have belt & shoes. Does that mean EF is even better?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I don't have bracers tho. I have belt & shoes. Does that mean EF is even better?
    Most likely yes. EF simmed 10k higher than BS for me before these buffs even.

Also; did Virulent Eruption get buffed with Virulent Plague? My plagues are ticking for the same amount as the explosions atm. Not sure how much it was before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tried uh in heroic clear. St and aoe with various talents.

In short, don't bother. The frost dk was miles ahead on all fights. Weapon is 912 with 48 traits. Kinda disappointed

Deleted
    Just simmed with new SimC and it gave me a 40k boost (512k -> 552k) compared to yesterday using EF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Most likely yes. EF simmed 10k higher than BS for me before these buffs even.

Also; did Virulent Eruption get buffed with Virulent Plague? My plagues are ticking for the same amount as the explosions atm. Not sure how much it was before.
    okai thanks. I will try it in tonights raid. Which other Talents did you simm yourself with?

Can confirm the boost with EF. Yesterday i simmed 605k on 250sec and light movement. Now its 656k with ebon fever (Itemlvl 900 with 93% mastery unbuffed).
    Maybe we are in the middle of the pack now.
    Last edited by Crunkey; 2017-02-22 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    okai thanks. I will try it in tonights raid. Which other Talents did you simm yourself with?
    I simmed with EF/PP/CS/Necrosis/Defile (lege helmet), but now I did it again with BRW instead of PP and saw an increase of another 19k (552k->571k)

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    You tank adds on boss on skorp? mind me asking your setup?
    Our tank has the adds tanked close enough to the boss for the AoE cleave to reach the boss on mythic. Epidemic works and I can stay on the boss and Sindy's breath works.

We run a Guardian and Prot pallie.

Old flameshock/fire nova that worked similar to Epidemic would also reach (I played an Enh shammie back then)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I simmed with EF/PP/CS/Necrosis/Defile (lege helmet), but now I did it again with BRW instead of PP and saw an increase of another 19k (552k->571k)
    Thanks alot, Very helpful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    Our tank has the adds tanked close enough to the boss for the AoE cleave to reach the boss on mythic. Epidemic works and I can stay on the boss and Sindy's breath works.

We run a Guardian and Prot pallie.

Old flameshock/fire nova that worked similar to Epidemic would also reach (I played an Enh shammie back then)
    Not sure we would have risked having them so close to the boss on progress. I might mention it for farm tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for the info.

Deleted
    EF wins in all situations, same as necrosis. No matter what gear/legendary you have. DA needs more testing tho but it seems stronk with sephuz-shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by versace2861 View Post
    EF wins in all situations, same as necrosis. No matter what gear/legendary you have. DA needs more testing tho but it seems stronk with sephuz-shoulders.
    I doubt this is the case with a properly timed SR before a needed burst cleave. It's nice that we have options but I would still imagine you'd want BS for burst cleave where your VP can't tick a full duration. I could be wrong on the math there though.