Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Things moved forward. Same question can be asked to why do people refuse to just deal with it and move on. Just personal opinions and thoughts is why. The difference is they are the holders of the IP and control its fate. You only control your own. If it matters so much just leave. If it doesn't matter enough to leave then deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Just do what the pro-Legacy people did and have Mark Kern print out a change.org petition with hundreds of thousands of signatures and hand deliver it to Mike Morhaime.
    Just do what the pro-Legacy people did and have Mark Kern print out a change.org petition with hundreds of thousands of signatures and hand deliver it to Mike Morhaime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    No, you thinking that the minority of people complain about this is delusional.
    You're right, you complainers are in the majority and that's why they're still maintaining old models, oh wait.
    So far all your rebuttals have been childish as fuck, time to grow up and advance like normal people do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    i still laugh about that because i proved in a few of these threads when it first came out how easy it was to bot it, showed how and that i did it with no knowlege of how to bot, as it dident require a real email, and the only thing that you would need to do manually is the "type this messege" so somone could sit at their computer and type those out, doing a signature every few seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You're right, you complainers are in the majority and that's why they're still maintaining old models, oh wait.
    So far all your rebuttals have been childish as fuck, time to grow up and advance like normal people do.
    Becareful, he might quote your statement for his argument! /s

7+ Year Old Account
    why did you copy/paste his response...?
    what are you a child?
    "stop coppying me, no stop coppying me, stop that, stop that"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    very very small percentage is just your opinion.
    Thats just factually wrong. Even if it were a big percentage, saying its "an opinion" is just not correct. Anyway, thats semantics.

The fact is still that they would lock themselves into having to make future gear work with old models. This can be limiting for future design, or at the very least require a fair share of work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    why did you copy/paste his response...?
    what are you a child?
    "stop coppying me, no stop coppying me, stop that, stop that"
    Cuz most refutes are stupid and contradict to themselves.

very very small percentage is just your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

bring back old BE/NE models for none-DH classes

- - - Updated - - -

cause new models are shit
    cause old models are shit. I like a game that is current, not one on a toaster pc. Also I can do this all day

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    cause old models are shit. I like a game that is current, not one on a toaster pc. Also I can do this all day
    cause new models are shit. I like a game that is the game, not one on a toaster pc. Also I can do this all day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    Thats just factually wrong. Even if it were a big percentage, saying its "an opinion" is just not correct. Anyway, thats semantics.

The fact is still that they would lock themselves into having to make future gear work with old models. This can be limiting for future design, or at the very least require a fair share of work.
    Just delete new models. fine
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-02-22 at 04:38 AM.

Cuz most refutes are stupid and contradict to themselves.
    I mean, surely my suggestion is slightly more productive than you shitposting on MMO-C about a problem which is much larger in your head than it is for the vast majority of players.

cause new models are shit. I like a game that is the game, not one on a toaster pc. Also I can do this all day

- - - Updated - - -

Old models are shit. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Old models were shit even when the game came out compared to a couple other MMOs at the time and some released shortly afterward. Blizzard teased model updates for years starting in WotLK before we finally got them in MoP (panda race uses the new model tech) and in WoD. Outside of a few exceptions and using crappy looking hair still, the newer models are better animated and look better in armor.

I personally feel that they didn't go far enough and shouldn't have used the older models as a template and just did everything new altogether as well as record new voices and do new dances fpr each race.

TLDR: you're not getting those models back so stop crying. If you like shitty looking low-res MMO graphics, I can't recommend Runescape fast enough for you!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    Old models are shit. /thread
    new models are shit. /thread

love how you just copy everyones post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Old models were shit even when the game came out compared to a couple other MMOs at the time and some released shortly afterward. Blizzard teased model updates for years starting in WotLK before we finally got them in MoP (panda race uses the new model tech) and in WoD. Outside of a few exceptions and using crappy looking hair still, the newer models are better animated and look better in armor.

I personally feel that they didn't go far enough and shouldn't have used the older models as a template and just did everything new altogether as well as record new voices and do new dances fpr each race.

TLDR: you're not getting those models back so stop crying. If you like shitty looking low-res MMO graphics, I can't recommend Runescape fast enough for you!
    New models are more low res compared to old

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can show me a poll where the majority of players agree they would rather have the old models over the new ones, I will support your crusade to bring back old models with all my heart and willpower.

And no, a rigged poll, or one with an insignificant number of participants, does not count

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... thank you. I needed a good laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

Yeah, no, you're never going to convince me or win me over on this one as I can't stand older looking MMOs graphics.

Might I recommend some good N64 or lower tier Dreamcast/PS2 games for you if you like low-polygon/textured models so much?
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I prefer the new models at this point. I wish they'd given us more options for customization overall, but in my opinion they're a big improvement. The new skeletons, animations, and armor points can't be replicated easily for the old models.