Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Right going strong in my country, Brexit still happening, and support for Trump is even bigger than before the elections. Le Pen might win or not, but mere fact that we are considering the possibility of her victory shows how long the right's march was.
    What is your country? Support is bigger, i thought he constantly loses support? It also shows how the rights march ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Hey good for her.

Can you imagine if she asked them to take their headscarves off if they went to France? They'd lose their fucking minds.
    They have, in a way. A state visit to Paris was scheduled sometime last year for some Iranian bigwig. They called ahead to make sure there would be no alcohol on the dinner table. They were told that since it is France they are visiting there would be wine, like it or not, so they called it off. And that was the present president, who everyone says is a softie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzard View Post
    When the Mongolians ended up ruling China, their customs ended up becoming the common and customs for China, assimilating the people.
    Factually wrong. No one ever assimilated the Chinese in China. There has always been too many of them for that.

The other examples are debatable as well, but there is at least some truth in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Did you see Trump as serious contender? Don't answer.

Right going strong in my country, Brexit still happening, and support for Trump is even bigger than before the elections. Le Pen might win or not, but mere fact that we are considering the possibility of her victory shows how long the right's march was.
    The right has more than Le Pen, you know?

But its fun that Wilders and the AfD both dropped in the polls since Trump got into power.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The next French President Marine LePen will make France Great Again!. She doesnt buckle to other leaders. Shes not a wimp like Sarkozy or Chirac were. As she was visiting other world leaders yesterday, Lebanon's Grand Mufti demanded she wear a headscarf and she told him to shove it up his ass and cancelled the meeting. She isnt a pansy and bowed to his wishes like Hillary wouldve been had she won or Michelle Obama.
    You may not have intended that way, Orlong, but the thread turned out to be a wildly successful honeypot. I haven't seen so many infractions handed out in so few pages for some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    They have, in a way. A state visit to Paris was scheduled sometime last year for some Iranian bigwig. They called ahead to make sure there would be no alcohol on the dinner table. They were told that since it is France they are visiting there would be wine, like it or not, so they called it off. And that was the present president, who everyone says is a softie.

- - - Updated - - -

Factually wrong. No one ever assimilated the Chinese in China. There has always been too many of them for that.

The other examples are debatable as well, but there is at least some truth in them.
    Never separate a frenchman from his wine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What is your country? Support is bigger, i thought he constantly loses support? It also shows how the rights march ended.
    Trump is strongly disliked in Europa, the Scots have always hated him.
    In the US his approval keeps dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The danger of her becoming the president is very, very real.
    why is it dangerous?

Deleted
    That mufti can go fuck himself for trying to make demands to a superior.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An example please because the way you wrote it makes no sense.
    This very OP.

That Mufti doesn't respect EU culture by demanding a French woman to respect his.

If he respected EU culture he would've said something along these lines:

"In our culture it is customary for a woman to cover her head, but since Marine LePen is not from our culture and in her culture it is offensive to demand a woman to cover her head - she is allowed to come as is, though we would greatly appreciate her following our customs - we do not require that in respect for her culture."
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    This very OP.

That Mufti doesn't respect EU culture by demanding a French woman to respect his.

If he respected EU culture he would've said something along these lines:

"In our culture it is customary for a woman to cover her head, but since Marine LePen is not from our culture and in her culture it is offensive to demand a woman to cover her head - she is allowed to come as is, though we would greatly appreciate her following our customs - we do not require that in respect for her culture."
    Well that would be idiotic since france is catholic and guess what, they too require covering womens head under circumstances.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that would be idiotic since france is catholic and guess what, they too require covering womens head under circumstances.
    What would be idiotic? Can you be more specific? With explanations and everything?
    Instead of uttering some nonsense about catholic France, lol.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us not forget the most important part that was tied into that visit, to show support to Assad, a Tyrant.

Going in bed with a person like that, you can put up as much little meaningful shows that you want after that, all the person did was say "I support Authoritarian, sadistic regimes", so credibility none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Yes, what this world needs is more Hitlers running around, herding their flock of assholes and idiots.
    This world just needs less islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What would be idiotic? Can you be more specific? With explanations and everything?
    Instead of uttering some nonsense about catholic France, lol.
    Covering womens heads under certain circumstances is expected in french culture too, unless you´re saying christianity isn´t part of french culture, so it´s idiotic to say he doesn´t respect her culture when it´s about the very same thing. Hell it´s even the same god everyone is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This world just needs less islam.
    Which you can't force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Which you can't force.
    You can, to bad it isnt allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can, to bad it isnt allowed.
    Which is only a good thing, we got freedom of religion.
    Shame some people can't respect the values of its countries founding father.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is only a good thing, we got freedom of religion.
    Shame some people can't respect the values of its countries founding father.
    To bad EU adepts to islam and islamic country does not to EU values.

10+ Year Old Account
    Covering womens heads under certain circumstances is expected in french culture too
    Give examples. Also specify the punishment for not complying.
    , unless you´re saying christianity isn´t part of french culture,
    It's a part of French history. Today's France is secular. Unlike Lebanon.
    so it´s idiotic to say he doesn´t respect her culture when it´s about the very same thing. Hell it´s even the same god everyone is talking about.
    No it is not the same thing. Apparently you know as little about Christianity as you do about Islam. Catholicism doesn't require women to cover their heads outside of their homes and churches, like Islam does. And Christians sure do not stone "rebellious" women to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad EU adepts to islam and islamic country does not to EU values.

Not sure what you mean with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you mean with this.
    I'm saying, most EU countries adept to the islam coming to their country, while it should be the other way around.
    The islamic countries don't adept to our ways aswell, they just say, live the way we like or fuck off.

Eu should be like that too.