Blizzard always seem to have excuses don't they

After 13 fucking years of working on this game and supposedly putting together a crack team of the biggest size it's ever seen, they still throw out so very often the "tech isn't there yet" and "we're not sure how" and "we're investigating" on shit that by now should be second nature to them.

Hey, you've made daily quests that offer shit rewards
    Hey, you've made talents that are fucking worthless, boring and that EVERYONE picks last, after supposedly working for a year (again) to avoid having that happen
    Hey, you've made a spec play like shit, for the 50th time
    Hey, your drop rates are questionably fucked up, making people wonder with actual backup stats whether you're not purposefully tampering them
    etc

Like after 13 years, they still give these politician like replies that are full of air and ultimately say "We have no fucking idea what we're doing but bear with us while we play volleyball and tennis in our gyms and prep for our next Cashcon".

I wish someone like Trump would show up at one of these conventions and just call them on each and every one of their incompetent decisions and watch them just freeze, especially mike morhaime and his smug little hobbit face, who's now coincidentally went from "we're just geeks!" to making political statements left and right about shit he knows nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Of course a company who has a direction and goal in mind has reasons for every decision they make, not matter how fucked up it is.

Stating how and why I fucked up (when asked) is different from someone trying to brush off their fuck up citing third party elements other than their own competency.

Also i am pretty sure you broke like 3 forum rules with this thread.
    ...such as? Did MMO C ban swearing now too? Or is hating directly on the CEO of Blizzard against their "bribe us and we protect you against criticism" policy?

Also, why do you care if I did? Aiming for admin status? Just do what darsithis did and post passive aggressive one liners about 10,000 times and you've got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    After 13 fucking years of working on this game and supposedly putting together a crack team of the biggest size it's ever seen, they still throw out so very often the "tech isn't there yet" and "we're not sure how" and "we're investigating" on shit that by now should be second nature to them.

Hey, you've made talents that are fucking worthless, boring and that EVERYONE picks last, after supposedly working for a year (again) to avoid having that happen
    Hey, your drop rates are questionably fucked up, making people wonder with actual backup stats whether you're not purposefully tampering them
    etc

Like after 13 years, they still give these politician like replies that are full of air and ultimately say "We have no fucking idea what we're doing but bear with us while we play volleyball and tennis in our gyms and prep for our next Cashcon".

I wish someone like Trump would show up at one of these conventions and just call them on each and every one of their incompetent decisions and watch them just freeze, especially mike morhaime and his smug little hobbit face, who's now coincidentally went from "we're just geeks!" to making political statements left and right about shit he knows nothing about.
    They can easily get away with it because fuck tonnes of people will buy their latest expansion / product regardless of what they say or what the game quality is.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find the bolded bit extremely funny and have a suggestion why don't you go to Blizzcon and do as you have stated there, instead of having someone else do the dirty work for you..

etc

World quest rewards are designed for those who just dinged. But yes they could be improved. Specifically the cache.
    Talents have always been like that. People have always ignored talents even since the dawn of the system.
    Balance happens. Name me another MMO that has perfect balance.
    Sounds like paranoia on your end if you really believe that.

Also why would Trump attend something such as Blizzcon? There is literally no reason for him to.

Fun fact @op ... WoW is fine, Legion is awesome.

World quests are the best approach yet for repeatable content.
    Talents allow for creative and customised play and are awesome.

Legion - second best expansion ever (after LK), most content ever (second to none).

So OP - no excuses required when things are fine.

Analogy OP : It is easy to prove there is gold in bucket than to prove there isn't. If just ONE person gets gold out the bucket - it means there's gold in the bucket. If someone doesn't find gold it means nothing.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-02-24 at 07:27 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

...such as? Did MMO C ban swearing now too? Or is hating directly on the CEO of Blizzard against their "bribe us and we protect you against criticism" policy?

Also, why do you care if I did? Aiming for admin status? Just do what darsithis did and post passive aggressive one liners about 10,000 times and you've got it.
    Yes I'm sure there are bribes going on behind the scenes between this site and Blizzard Entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this thread is there's nothing to discuss here that isn't already happening in another thread. This isn't constructive at all, so closing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)