7+ Year Old Account
    Should I call BotW a Zelda with a Skyrim flavour?,but if this is how games on the Switch run then I might just skip it and stick to my PC and PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    who cares i the frame rates drop a little bit, this is the greatest zelda game ever made.
    Agree looking for minor flaws is nit picking at best. The game looks absolutely amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Agree looking for minor flaws is nit picking at best. The game looks absolutely amazing.
    true but at least we know we're not getting a better looking zelda on the switch, the console can't handle anything better lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    can't nintendo just make mario/zelda games for sony/xbox, and bury the nintendo thats all i want to play anyway :x
    No and wanting Nintendo to go 3rd party is really stupid.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No and wanting Nintendo to go 3rd party is really stupid.
    but then i could play zelda on a console that can actually handle the game at 60fps without effort.

FF15 looks amazing and doesn't cry like the switch does, ahhh help some grass ahhh lag.

but then i could play zelda on a console that can actually handle the game at 60fps without effort.

FF15 looks amazing and doesn't cry like the switch does, ahhh help some grass ahhh lag.
    Ummm FF15 while I enjoyed it has its own issues. You wanting Nintendo to go 3rd party means you want less competition in the gaming/console market and that is a really bad idea.

I want Nintendo to just release a box equal to or slightly less then a OG Ps4. But as for Nintendo going 3rd party fuck no, look how sega turned out.

Edit: Also the Zelda issues can be patched later (while shitty) or just play it in mobile mode. You can also wait for a Switch lite or price cut.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-25 at 12:16 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Ummm FF15 while I enjoyed it has its own issues. You wanting Nintendo to go 3rd party means you want less competition in the gaming/console market and that is a really bad idea.

I want Nintendo to just release a box equal to or slightly less then a OG Ps4. But as for Nintendo going 3rd party fuck no, look how sega turned out.

Edit: Also the Zelda issues can be patched later (while shitty) or just play it in mobile mode. You can also wait for a Switch lite or price cut.
    screw that i just want to play zelda without the console being a bitch but nintendo seem to have some issues about realising a powerful console, less gimmicks nintendo more shit that works.

screw that i just want to play zelda without the console being a bitch but nintendo seem to have some issues about realising a powerful console, less gimmicks nintendo more shit that works.
    Play it on Wii-U then or in mobile mode.

They tried that with the Gamecube.

Didn't go so well.

Play it on Wii-U then or in mobile mode.
    or ask why is a brand new console struggling to play one of it's release games?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Didn't go so well.
    That was because they decided to do mini disk's like a idiot.

Didn't go so well.
    By coming up second to the Xbox in almost every way, using awkward discs, weird controllers, and having no online functionality to speak of unlike their competition? Yeah I wonder what happened.

I actually liked my GC and I owned every console from that generation but Nintendo definitely did Nintendo things to make sure they didn't do as well like they have been post N64. They just want to innovate and create the next huge thing. Unfortunately they're not actually that good at what they do and it doesn't work out most of the time if people are trying to compare them to Sony/MS etc anyways.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2017-02-25 at 01:33 AM.

or ask why is a brand new console struggling to play one of it's release games?!
    While the performance is shitty, it doesn't have its day 1 patch. If after official release its like this feel free to burn them to the fire.

Also its only struggling in one mode, play it in mobile or like I said on the Wii-U.

Not making a excuse for its performance (its shit) but there is options. Requesting they go 3rd party because a game isn't running the way you want is childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    By coming up second to the Xbox in almost every way, using awkward discs, weird controllers, and having no online functionality to speak of unlike their competition? Yeah I wonder what happened.
    yeh it's like nintendo force themselves to be different, even if it means designing a worse console, what crazy ass logic is that.

i'm going to enjoy the shit out of zelda/mario odyssey i just can't understand why they're doing crazy shit like low battery life lagging fps on the TV, 10 ft joycon range, it's like they paid some guy 10 bucks to design it but he was clueless cut corners everywhere and didn't even finish it, but they built it anyway!

That was because they decided to do mini disk's like a idiot.
    I'm not sure what mini disks had to do with it.

Honestly, not being snarky, was there something I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post

I actually liked my GC and I owned every console from that generation but Nintendo definitely did Nintendo things to make sure they didn't do as well like they have been post N64. They just want to innovate and create the next huge thing. Unfortunately they're not actually that good at what they do and it doesn't work out most of the time if people are trying to compare them to Sony/MS etc anyways.
    Yet the PS2 blasted them both away while being in dead last, and the Xbox wasn't doing too hot itself...?

Also the PS2 barely had online either last I checked. It was really only Xbox it was big on.

Devs not wanting to break there games up into 2-3 disks to work on the gamecube.

Same issue the N64 had and why so many 3rd party games was ether super delayed or canceled.

The mini disks could only store 1gig of space, compared to the DVD's that the Xbox and PS2 used.

Edit: It wasn't the only issue just one of them.

Also the PS2 barely had online either last I checked. It was really only Xbox it was big on.
    It had active online but Xbox did make it more popular.

Yet the PS2 blasted them both away while being in dead last, and the Xbox wasn't doing too hot itself...?

Its because they placed themselves in a position to not actually be the best at anything and Sony was already riding high off of the original PS. The PS2 launched first and had large 3rd party support where Nintendo was already failing in the previous generation. It had a familiar controller, did what you expected, played DVDs etc. The GC didn't do that but it was more powerful when it released. Then the Xbox happened and despite being a new brand it was actually more powerful than either of them and did online better. Nintendo then removed themselves from the discussion when they released the Wii since for the most part it wasn't even really comparable anymore etc etc

Most people want Nintendo to actually try and compete with Sony/MS once but they always try to take an odd angle on it. MS nearly blew it by doing the same thing with the Xbox One.

Devs not wanting to break there games up into 2-3 disks to work on the gamecube.

Same issue the N64 had and why so many 3rd party games was ether super delayed or canceled.

The mini disks could only store 1gig of space, compared to the DVD's that the Xbox and PS2 used.
    Fair enough I suppose.

It had active online but Xbox did make it more popular.
    Lets be honest, it was mostly Halo

You wanting Nintendo to go 3rd party means you want less competition in the gaming/console market and that is a really bad idea.
    Realistically, Nintendo consoles aren't competition for Sony or Microsoft anyway. And if they were to focus their efforts on designing games for already powerful consoles it might make them even more competitive as a developer.

Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    Realistically, Nintendo consoles aren't competition for Sony or Microsoft anyway. And if they were to focus their efforts on designing games for already powerful consoles it might make them even more competitive as a developer.
    Nintendo is in the same market as Sony/Microsoft they have always been competition.

The Switch is even more direct competition since Nintendo is marketing it as a home console.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets be honest, it was mostly Halo
    True......