10+ Year Old Account
    Not a good game in anyway, but impressive to win those games anyway!

Also Ibra most be the best transfer this season since he cost United nothing!

But cant complain. At the start of March United will have one two cups and are still in the race for everything else! Not the league title tho of course since thats gone, but top 4 is all open!

32nd trophy for Zlatan. Interviews with this guy are great. "You're the top scorer in all of England, is it going better than you expected?" "No no, I knew it was coming, only others didnt expect it."

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Feel bad for Southampton. Should have put them in the ground like manure.
    Really? An infraction for that? Weak

Jose first Utd manager to win a cup in his first season. Just casually making more history.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-02-26 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Man United very lucky indeed to win that.

Feel for the Southampton lads, if it weren't for their keeper and a poor ref they'd have won.

Oh, and Claude Puel is still a shithouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Man United very lucky indeed to win that.

Feel for the Southampton lads, if it weren't for their keeper and a poor ref they'd have won.

Oh, and Claude Puel is still a shithouse.
    To be fair its abit much saying Southhamption would have have won since for all we know maybe United would have woken up if Southhampton had got 1-0 early in the game and United might have won with 4-1 for all we know

But Southampton where better today than United was no doubt about that, but in the end and as always its the result that matters and not how you play.

And also if you have Ibra in the team or not! That guy sure is a winner!

10+ Year Old Account
    The team playing better football lost, but United did what they've continued to do this season, endure and take their chances when they come.

Zlatan is unreal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The team playing better football lost, but United did what they've continued to do this season, endure and take their chances when they come.

Zlatan is unreal though.
    and rely on dodgy linesman.

don't go crazy with spending that EFL cup prize money now

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    don't go crazy with spending that EFL cup prize money now
    It's already gone towards Rooney's weekly wage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    It's already gone towards Rooney's weekly wage.
    Sadly true, it doesn't even cover it.

Aint about the prize money, its about getting a cup on the board and getting the belief in the team/manager going. Amateurs

Just 3 more months and I can say that again
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not often you want to see bus parking, but after the first 20 minutes or so, I wanted to see more bus parking. That was too close, we were not the better side. Got the result and the Trophy though and ultimately that's what matters. My mum went too, actually her first time at Wembley I think, so glad it wasn't a wasted trip for her!

Now for Real Vs Villareal.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Just 3 more months and I can say that again
    Bro.
    Stop kidding yourself.

Wenger will die in the Arsenal dugout.
    He'll still be managing Arsenal when hes 75.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Aint about the prize money, its about getting a cup on the board and getting the belief in the team/manager going. Amateurs
    Have you finished digesting Mourinho's semen yet?

People can trash M United all they want but from 4 possible domestic trophies they already have 2, are in the QFs of another and more or less are still fighting for positions in the league. Also, Europa League.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    People can trash M United all they want but from 4 possible domestic trophies they already have 2, are in the QFs of another and more or less are still fighting for positions in the league. Also, Europa League.
    Ye people just love hating on United since they dominated English football under Sir Alex Ferguson

But i would be just as butthurt if Liverpool had one in the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye people just love hating on United since they dominated English football under Sir Alex Ferguson

But i would be just as butthurt if Liverpool had one in the same way!
    To be fair chelsea had to ignore all other cups so they could focus on the league. Europe was too much of a distraction/spread the squad too thin

oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    I hate them because of the fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    To be fair chelsea had to ignore all other cups so they could focus on the league. Europe was too much of a distraction/spread the squad too thin

oh wait..
    Love this argument.
    Jose is the reason, why we're not in Europe you silly sausage.

You're forgetting that Chelsea have been the recent flag bearers for English Football in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Love this argument.
    Jose is the reason, why we're not in Europe you silly sausage.

You're forgetting that Chelsea have been the recent flag bearers for English Football in Europe.
    Keep showing your lack of football knowledge by blaming it on the manager and not looking at the players.

Could look at Leicester city for a similar pattern

Champions to relegation.

Muppet.

0-1 real madrid lol make that 0-2
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-02-26 at 08:59 PM.