Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    ...you've shown me a new low Ally bravo.
    Where in the title of that link did it state they were "destroyed"? Merely stated "knocked over and damaged". And they were knocked over and damaged. They were not destroyed.
    The OP is using fake news tactics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Where in the title of that link did it state they were "destroyed"? Merely stated "knocked over and damaged". And they were knocked over and damaged. They were not destroyed.
    What level of damage is acceptable?

Why are you covering for anti-Semitic terrorists?

Stop hiding behind your fake news and admit that you have no problem with this. Admit that you are the scum you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, it's all just peaches. Guys unless something has been obliterated down to the molecular level it's #fakenews lol

Fake news would be "Reince Priebus graffitied Jewish tombstones" and not using a word like 'destroyed' that nobody except apologist assholes would take issue with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Right, it's all just peaches. Guys unless something has been obliterated down to the molecular level it's #fakenews lol
    It's disgusting either way but it would be nice if we at least tried to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

Stop hiding behind your fake news and admit that you have no problem with this. Admit that you are the scum you are.
    Shit, I don't know. How much destruction is acceptable for "peaceful" left wing protestors ?

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. There has long been an underground group of people that hate Jews. A great many of these people are also conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately, Trump clinching the Presidency has motivated some of these delusional people to carrying out some of their twisted fantasies in reality.

Look more closely, those headstones have been broken from their base. righting the stones and moving them to the base won't be enough. They will need to be re-cemented and resealed to the base.
    You are saying that since Trump won these "jew haters" are now coming out from hiding?
    Ever hear of New Black Panthers? Or the Muslim Brotherhood? Or the KKK? They are not exactly in hiding.
    Besides, Trump's daughter is Jewish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame pewdiepie
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Shit, I don't know. How much destruction I'd acceptable for "peaceful" left wing protestors ?
    Deflection. Man up and admit you're ok with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    It's disgusting either way but it would be nice if we at least tried to be honest.
    If a headstone is damaged beyond repair it is effectively destroyed. Regardless its the act of vandalizing graves that's the disgusting here not the extent of the damage.

The OP sensationalized it and you fell for it. Just as the MSM does. And your hatred is blinding you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. There has long been an underground group of people that hate Jews. A great many of these people are also conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately, Trump clinching the Presidency has motivated some of these delusional people to carrying out some of their twisted fantasies in reality.

Look more closely, those headstones have been broken from their base. righting the stones and moving them to the base won't be enough. They will need to be re-cemented and resealed to the base.
    You forget the biggest group that hate jews the beloved muslims of the liberal left .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The OP sensationalized it and you fell for it. And your hatred is blinding you now.
    Feel free to apologize for anti-Semites. It's OK to break tombstones, apparently. Scum like you are how we got Trump. "It's OK because it's not rubble" "It's OK Because he didn't say EVERYONE" "It's OK because even though I"m going to judge and entire religion by some nutjobs, I'm going to only accept criticisms for single people for everything else"

I suggest you take a deep look at yourself and think about why you are defending anti-Semites.

Why is there any hate towards jews anyway? Who actually thinks this is funny?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Shit, I don't know. How much destruction is acceptable for "peaceful" left wing protestors ?
    Watch and see...
    Since you have not condoned the act they will presume you must approve of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Watch and see...
    You haven't done anything but defend anti-Semites here. Seriously, grow some balls and admit you're OK with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Questioning that as well.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Feel free to apologize for anti-Semites. It's OK to break tombstones, apparently. Scum like you are how we got Trump. "It's OK because it's not rubble" "It's OK Because he didn't say EVERYONE" "It's OK because even though I"m going to judge and entire religion by some nutjobs, I'm going to only accept criticisms for single people for everything else"

I suggest you take a deep look at yourself and think about why you are defending anti-Semites.
    The sensationalized portion is blaming trump for this. Knocking over headstones is disgraceful whether they are Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, or sphagetti monster-ists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    You seriously don't understand the concept of disliking things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch and see...
    What is it you think the desecration of graves is in protest of?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-