Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Are you a child? Because that's what you sound like.
    And If I am would that devalue me as a human being?
    Because you sure sound like you have some sort of hateful views towards others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well if you're not a child it actually would, but if you were a child it'd explain a lot... I mean a lot.
    You offered to help me with my reading comprehension. How is it coming along? Have you made any progress to help me or were those just meaningless words meant as an insult like the rest of your incoherent babbling?

Yeah, we need to find out one particular physical or idea logic characteristic we can label all these lone wolf's with. Then i'd be easy to call them all out at once and could feel more safe about being able to spot them.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it would be since BLM isn't about white hate and more about black inequality in the justice system.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkUfOM9c1w

"If you find any good white people kill them before they turn bad" - Malcolm x

Deleted
    And you call him a xenophobe? I would be afraid of catching some disease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Yeah that is true, but I am not going to call all muslims evil just because 50% of them are terrorists, murdering people, beheading their wives, marrying children under the age of 10.
    I know a few very nice muslims actually who don't take their faith to serious, but are more open minded.

Same thing with white people. just because an extremely small amount have done something bad it doesn't mean white people are supremacists.

It is also pretty racists that the word white supremacists containts the word white.
    There are honestly no words, I just truly feel sorry for you.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    I am always willing to help, but I never said I'd write everything out for you. If you can't get a Youtube video to work you are beyond anyone's help.
    Man I really thought you weren't to offload it. What a shame. Was looking forward to written help from you since you are also the one who noticed my bad reading comprehension and were fitted to finish the job man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    It's so sad that he got it wrong. Percentages are higher, ACCORDING TO RESEARCHES.

And If I am would that devalue me as a human being?
    Because you sure sound like you have some sort of hateful views towards others
    Oh boy. You got that from me asking if you are a child? Are you a telepathic child?

Deleted
    It looks a bit out of context I agree.

OF COURSE not all 50% of muslims are doing all that. That is just a numeration who does increase the number and makes it look like more than it is.
    Maybe just 5% of all muslims are terrorists and the rest adds up to an inflated number due to child marriage etc.

I hope I made myself clear if it wasn't obvious. I can see how some people might be confused by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It's so sad that he got it wrong. Percentages are higher, ACCORDING TO RESEARCHES.
    Sure they are mate, sure they are .

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Oh boy. You got that from me asking if you are a child? Are you a telepathic child?
    No, but thanks for asking instead of jumping to insults like you did before

Well there is a saying that goes :

Not all muslims are terrorists
    but all terrorists are muslims.
    Which is extremely incorrect anyway. Especially in Europe and Americas where well over 90% of incidents are from non religious (as in not only not muslim, but not christian or jewish or whatever) sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Which is extremely incorrect anyway. Especially in Europe and Americas where well over 90% of incidents are from non religious (as in not only not muslim, but not christian or jewish or whatever) sources.
    incidents and terrorism is not the same thing mate.

(I really hope you knew this)

Deleted
    Sure they are mate, sure they are .
    Yes, they are.
    pewresearch.org

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Yeah so, like I said before, prepare yourselves for some dark times. Another incident involving a crazed, and fervently insane adherent to anti-immigration rhetoric is being convicted of hate crime. This time, biting the victim's face directly seemed to be the main method of attack, along with shouting anti-muslim racial slurs.

So, the USA is basically becoming Pakistan at this point, but with white nationalist extremists and guns instead of bombs and religious zealotry.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39110304
    The US is becoming Pakistan? Basically everyone should just ignore any logical reasoning from your conclusions for now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks a bit out of context I agree.

OF COURSE not all 50% of muslims are doing all that. That is just a numeration who does increase the number and makes it look like more than it is.
    Maybe just 5% of all muslims are terrorists and the rest adds up to an inflated number due to child marriage etc.

I hope I made myself clear if it wasn't obvious. I can see how some people might be confused by it.
    Islamic extremism last I checked falls below even the 5% mark depending on what your definition of extremism is.

If it's taking outliers or terrorist organisations like ISIS or Boko Haram then it's negligible as one could argue they aren't even Islamic. Child marriages and strict adherence to all of the Sharia law tenants I would agree with you about being against, but those that tend to take them as gospel are usually on the lower end of the socio-economic and education scale.

Yeah that is true, but I am not going to call all muslims evil just because 50% of them are terrorists,.
    Ok, what the actual fuck?

I wonder what the world would look like if this was true...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    The US is becoming Pakistan? Basically everyone should just ignore any logical reasoning from your conclusions for now on.
    It's funny that when one country, in his opinion, turns to be more radical, he compares it .... to a Muslim country.
    That tells me so much about this free thinking, open minded, anti-racist individual.

Deleted
    Malmcom X isn't BLM. He kinda died a few decades sooner.

FOCUS lets try and stay on subject.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't just start throwing out percentages as if they are facts. That's not how this works. If you are going to say 5% or 50% are terrorist then back it up.
    Like I said before nobody can back up numbers perfectly !
    Demographics are constantly changing and nobody has the time to ask 7 billion people and adapt their data instantaniously.
    People die and are born you know.

If I ask 5 people whats their favourite ice cream flavour is and 3 say vanilla then I can't just say 60% of people love vanilla most. If all 3 of them die then suddenly nobody likes vanilla?

That is not how it works.

No numbers are never representative since we dont have the time or resources for a perfect research. It doesn't matter if I say 0,1% or 99,9%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Ok, what the actual fuck?

I wonder what the world would look like if this was true...
    nice propaganda cutting me off right there making it look like I say 50% of all muslims are terrorists.
    You have to look at the whole sentence, champion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yes, they are.
    pewresearch.org

You're welcome.
    Yes I've seen the pew research polls that people tend to throw down as a trump card. Their data sets are heavily skewed due to a number of biases including selection bias, observer bias, and having laughably low samples in comparison to the total Muslim population.