Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    I'm at 9% increase in stats at 896 on my demon hunter and I have 3.3 million in BGs. Find it hard to believe a frost dk had 4.3 million dps, even if he did have 910-920 equipped.
    I have the same ilvl and stat increase on my WW and I'm at 2.99 million. The HP templates vary from class to class. I know Warriors and DKs have more HP than the average player while Rogues and Mages have less than the average.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Please stop with this over 35 traits give more hp/dmg.. they dont period.. your hp doesn't move after 34 traits.. that's a fact.. only way for it to go up is by ilvl and that's barely.. as MM 2.710m vs 2.740m (roughly) that is at 890 vs 900 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    Please stop with this over 35 traits give more hp/dmg.. they dont period.. your hp doesn't move after 34 traits.. that's a fact.. only way for it to go up is by ilvl and that's barely.. as MM 2.710m vs 2.740m (roughly) that is at 890 vs 900 ilvl
    wrong. asked and answered on the Blizzard dev twitter. As of 7.1 you get the .75% stam for all traits, all the way to 54.

Try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    wrong. asked and answered on the Blizzard dev twitter. As of 7.1 you get the .75% stam for all traits, all the way to 54.

Try to keep up.
    Pretty sure they reverted that and kept it at 34 due to the whining.

Deleted

Try to keep up.
    You get more hp, but not 0.75 % it seemed to be a lineary 15k I believe for every trait after 35 from personal testing.

Edit could also be 25k been some time since I checked it out

10+ Year Old Account
    you sure it wasn't a fury warrior? It's hard to take them apart, both of them are melee, both have empty resource bar, both of them use two weapons...
    Seriously, if you were as shocked as you pretend here to be, you would have made a screenshot, now it's just your word against elses
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Sorry I forgot to take a screen shot but the guy was decked out in Mythic raid gear ..
    that still wouldent matter, he prob had a fuck ton of buffs

- - - Updated - - -

Try to keep up.
    pvp only counts to 34 right now (mind showing a source for this "they confirmed it will go to 54" because they planned to but feedback stopped them
    and 0.75% stamina is not a 0.75% health increase because you have alot of base health just for being level 110 that doesent come from stam
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Pretty sure they reverted that and kept it at 34 due to the whining.
    No, what you're thinking about is that they were going to enable the Paragon trait (the extra 5-10% damage, 10-20% armor, or 5-10% healing).

They dropped that.

The stamina gain for ALL 54 traits was in since launch, the tooltip just said it stopped at 34 (it did not), the tooltip was corrected in 7.1

Seriously, go look at the tooltip. It no longer says it stops at 34, it merely sais "Stamina increased by .75% for every trait purchased."

Period.

It applies in PvP, because its a flat buff to your template.

I seriously (check the last page) just checked on my Hunter. 34 traits on MM weapon - 54 on BM weapon.. sure enough roughly 15% stam difference. (a bit off because BM gets a slightly higher base stam on its template).

Deleted
    So I just tested it out on the warrior .. Had trait 39 ready to go to 40.

Base health no gear 431k
    3749k in pvp - went to 3749k
    3675 in none pvp - went to 3695k after

Confirmed not increasing hp in pvp sorry Kagthul .. WRONG again

maybe a few % doesn't matter much in casual but it is a HUGE disparity in rated, the difference between a win and a loss
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    So I just tested it out on the warrior .. Had trait 39 ready to go to 40.

Base health no gear 431k
    3749k in pvp - went to 3749k
    3675 in none pvp - went to 3695k after

Confirmed not increasing hp in pvp sorry Kagthul .. WRONG again
    Glad the game is working differently for you, then. Ive seen it on all 5 of my characters, and Blue posts outright confirm it. Maybe you should report the bug.

Deleted
    Glad the game is working differently for you, then. Ive seen it on all 5 of my characters, and Blue posts outright confirm it. Maybe you should report the bug.
    Maybe you should test your stuff before speaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Maybe you should test your stuff before speaking out.
    I have. What part of that is hard for you to grasp?

If it isn't working for you, you should report it as a bug. Blue posts from several devs, including Holinka, and tweets from WarcrafteDevs. You are supposed to get the stam gain all the way 54.

How about this? You can join the rest of the drivelbrigade on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that still wouldent matter, he prob had a fuck ton of buffs

- - - Updated - - -

pvp only counts to 34 right now (mind showing a source for this "they confirmed it will go to 54" because they planned to but feedback stopped them
    and 0.75% stamina is not a 0.75% health increase because you have alot of base health just for being level 110 that doesent come from stam
    A poster on the first page said at +900 with x1 stam buff his HP is also 4.3 million.

If it isn't working for you, you should report it as a bug. Blue posts from several devs, including Holinka, and tweets from WarcrafteDevs. You are supposed to get the stam gain all the way 54.

They disabled the 54 trait thingy after 2 days of 7.1.5 or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Irony here is that tanks have less HP.... and dont have any better mitigation in (instanced) PvP (in fact, its often worse).

Figure that shit out.
    Dont generalize like that, a prot paladin has absurd heals/survivability (in fact prot pala/dps 2s teams last longer then most healer/dps teams do). So it really isnt true for all tanks.

My main is a ilvl 887 Assassination Rogue with just under 3.1m hp.

I have the 10% extra health honor talent.

If Operation Murloc is up, you can get the flower buff there that gives 15% stats I think

Going through Suramar and feeding the Nightborne mana addicts gives you a 10% health buff that can stack up to 5 = 50%

Add in a Potion of Prolonged Power and my rogue is suddenly rocking around 5m health ... and thats not including using a stamina flask.

Think thats crazy ... ive seen a bear tank once rocking over 8m health.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    A poster on the first page said at +900 with x1 stam buff his HP is also 4.3 million.
    And what class is that person?
    Also you forget. Where you both frost dks? Or was he a frost dk. And you a mage. Of course he's gunna have much more health. Are you 810 and have literally done 0 content? Well you would still only be about 10-12% weaker then him

- - - Updated - - -

Except you haven't. Because your a liar. It was only active for a day or two until they reverted the change because lashback

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except you haven't. Because your a liar. It was only active for a day or two until they reverted the change because lashback
    I'm fairly certain it actually does increase stamina beyond 34 in PvE... PvP is another matter.

Regardless of that; 4,3mio HP... how the heck does a dps obtain that much?
    I'm about ilvl 900 and i only sum up to 3.3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I'm fairly certain it actually does increase stamina beyond 34 in PvE... PvP is another matter.

Regardless of that; 4,3mio HP... how the heck does a dps obtain that much?
    I'm about ilvl 900 and i only sum up to 3.3.
    thats what were talking about, in pvp
    also people can gain 4,3 based on their class, spec, and some honor talents increase health
    but his gear is not giving him "cheating 2 million more hp" in pvp

Yay another pvp whining thread from Cempa. Can't wait for the next one in 3 days.