We hunters gets a shitty bird ;P
    Really the only one that i actually like is the shaman one
    its a wolfhawk, not just as bird
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its a wolfhawk, not just as bird
    its looks like a shitty flightmaster bird I sad

For all the complaining, the Paladin, Warlock and Mage mounts are the ones I'm most excited about for my characters.

Shamans is cool, but it's too big and I'll hate it for the same reason I don't like riding any of my Gronn/Yeti mounts.

IMO, people value "novelty" in mounts, but I really like the simple but well done ones- Shado Pan Tigers, for instance- and they're the ones I tend to ride the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    its looks like a shitty flightmaster bird I sad
    flightmaster bird? what?
    this is all i could find when i searched "flightmaster bird"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 05:27 PM.

See , now that is epic

I must say I like the horse and the accessories they have added to it (hammer, shields) but the thing I like most is the questline. Paladins, warlocks and dk's get very unique and cool questlines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    But on the other hand, your class got the most epic hidden artifact appearance and quest line out of all classes. So suck it up and live with it.
    'Epic'? Fuck no. It was the most horrible experience I've ever had playing this game. Fuck our hidden artefact appearance, I'd rather have bought it from a vendor.

Anyway as for the OP, i agree, our mount is shite. I wish the red version was more red and black to fit the blood knight theme and didn't cost 10000 order resources and a maxed out artefact.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-02-28 at 05:56 PM.

I beg to differ, I rather like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... The mount is Rivendare's Deathcharger, redeemed, purified and brought back to life by the Light - that's awesome.
    So basically they just remade the Vanilla Epic mount quest?

Or were you talking about the old Charger already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I don't care about the horse so much as the fact that Dwarfs still don't have Rams
    Dwarfs are Paladins of the Silver Hand, so they use the same horses everyone in their Order do.

Blood Elves, Draenei and Tauren have different Orders, thus their Order mount is different too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I'd rather have your updated looking horse over a pandaria tiger with an ugly headpiece any day of the week.
    To be fair I agree, but the "Horse" honestly looks more like a mule than anything else.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dwarfs are Paladins of the Silver Hand, so they use the same horses everyone in their Order do.
    Human bias!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I'd rather have your updated looking horse over a pandaria tiger with an ugly headpiece any day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    We hunters gets a shitty bird ;P
    Really the only one that i actually like is the shaman one
    And that's an example why opinions differ and are subjective. I find the monk mount the best (might level my monk just for this), and the hunter one second best.

The paladin and the warlock ones are a bit uninspired (let's take what we did in vanilla, slightly alter and hi-res it, done), but as a standalone they aren't bad and they fit class fantasy. I mean... what has Rogue to do with a raven except because ravenholdt? Is it just because famous Rogue npc has this surname? Raven was more associated with Medivh and Khadgar...

The ones I find the worst is probably Warrior (some crossbreed of Atramedes and Galakras?) and Demon Hunter (that helmet is just stupid), but it's well, personal subjective taste.

I really like the Monk, Hunter and Mage ones despite they get so much criticism.

The most anticipated one is Shaman while I'm sure I won't use it because I get annoyed by too tall mounts (also heard it waggles a lot creating motion sickness).

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    It is still again, another horse
    So we get a lvl 20 horse, lvl 40 horse, AT horse, and for flying mount.. a normal horse, again?
    this is getting boring
    Honestly after the first 2 you should have seen this coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    And that's an example why opinions differ and are subjective. I find the monk mount the best (might level my monk just for this), and the hunter one second best.

The paladin and the warlock ones are a bit uninspired (let's take what we did in vanilla, slightly alter and hi-res it, done), but as a standalone they aren't bad and they fit class fantasy. I mean... what has Rogue to do with a raven except because ravenholdt? Is it just because famous Rogue npc has this surname? Raven was more associated with Medivh and Khadgar...

The ones I find the worst is probably Warrior (some crossbreed of Atramedes and Galakras?) and Demon Hunter (that helmet is just stupid), but it's well, personal subjective taste.

I really like the Monk, Hunter and Mage ones despite they get so much criticism.

The most anticipated one is Shaman while I'm sure I won't use it because I get annoyed by too tall mounts (also heard it waggles a lot creating motion sickness).
    ^^^^^ if these mounts were added on their own just for warlock and pally, everyone would be complaining they look good and why does warlocks and pallies get everything

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ^^^^^ if these mounts were added on their own just for warlock and pally, everyone would be complaining they look good and why does warlocks and pallies get everything
    Tbh it wouldn't be fair if they got even more mounts on its own, every mount collector already needs a pally, lock or dk to max the possible mount count. I wonder how the "max number of mounts per class" will shape after some classes get 2-3 recolors of theirs but some have just 1.

Out of the 2 I think paladins got it slightly better than warlock, because the warlock mount resembles a fel goat.

Still I don't think it's the worst of the worst. The pally horse looks a bit like a plastic toy but that could be because I always view it on some model viewer picture, maybe in game it looks better, we'll see.

It is unoriginal pallys get another horse, but I'd take that over the flat-faced owl priests get, or the demon-bat with cage on his head DHs have.

The most annoying part for collectors is you have to max a lot of 7.2 artifacts to get all the mounts / pets / toys. At least it doesn't require maxing the 50/50 "80 trillion AP" trait.

The fact paladins end with 4 variants of the horse might put them ahead on the mount-collector's advantage and still be preferred class for mount collectors.

I wonder how the "max number of mounts per class" will shape after some classes get 2-3 recolors of theirs but some have just 1.
    Doesn't the class mount only appear once in the journal, but changes skins based on your spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Doesn't the class mount only appear once in the journal, but changes skins based on your spec?
    Some classes change based on spec, like priest or mage, but some just unlock extra variants, that are usable by any spec. I think warlock and paladin are one of these, one of the warlock variants is even a drop from a broken shore mob that is related to the warlock mount storyline, wouldn't make sense if that one was tied to a single spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tbh it wouldn't be fair if they got even more mounts on its own, every mount collector already needs a pally, lock or dk to max the possible mount count. I wonder how the "max number of mounts per class" will shape after some classes get 2-3 recolors of theirs but some have just 1.

Out of the 2 I think paladins got it slightly better than warlock, because the warlock mount resembles a fel goat.

Still I don't think it's the worst of the worst. The pally horse looks a bit like a plastic toy but that could be because I always view it on some model viewer picture, maybe in game it looks better, we'll see.

It is unoriginal pallys get another horse, but I'd take that over the flat-faced owl priests get, or the demon-bat with cage on his head DHs have.

The most annoying part for collectors is you have to max a lot of 7.2 artifacts to get all the mounts / pets / toys. At least it doesn't require maxing the 50/50 "80 trillion AP" trait.

The fact paladins end with 4 variants of the horse might put them ahead on the mount-collector's advantage and still be preferred class for mount collectors.
    i still dont see where people get "fel goat" from other then it having horns... like the dreadsteed

I like the mount, it's perfect for a Paladin.

Oh and you get FOUR of them, to use on any spec you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I like the mount, it's perfect for a Paladin.

Oh and you get FOUR of them, to use on any spec you want.
    they seem to be based on race not spec, but idk, looking at them idk tauren, and for some reason one is named jaina... so im wondering if that one would be for a quest...?

it looks like it should be

dwarf...? cause its pink white and gold? then dran with silver and purple, then blood elves with silver and red, then humans with gold and blue... but idk, its abit confusing... but they seem to atleast be semi based on race instead of spec
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 08:54 PM.