Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Horosho...
    I know that you are the one actually lying...
    Yeah, i was lying so hard that u could not deny anything i posted, just added you comments and asked some trivial questions.Just to derail all ur shit: Putin was prime minister in 1999. And frankly i don't care what "u know", i'm here for lulz from Skroe and other morons who tell me what "really happened" in my country and now that u can understand Russian: отебись от меня уебище либерастское, втирай бабкам на Брайтон Бич про злбного Путина-националиста поедающего еврейских молоденцев.
    poor slob exposed American support of Chechen terrorists
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Fund opposition groups. Engineer a color revolution (succeed or fail)
    Fund and arm secessionist and insurgent groups.
    Try and re-stoke the Chechen fire.There's lots of things we can do. We should be an outright aggressor against them. Enemy... not just mere adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by zm3i View Post
    Yeah, i was lying so hard that u could not deny anything i posted, just added you comments and asked some trivial questions.Just to derail all ur shit: Putin was prime minister in 1999. And frankly i don't care what "u know", i'm here for lulz from Skroe and other morons who tell me what "really happened" in my country and now that u can understand Russian: отебись от меня уебище либерастское, втирай бабкам на Брайтон Бич про злбного Путина-националиста поедающего еврейских молоденцев.
    That's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You seem to think I support the actions of my government, or yours, when they decided to go all ham on a foreign country. I do not. Unlike you, I don't support oppression if it happens to suit my agenda .
    I don't care what u support, sooner or later America will pay for its war crimes and so will u. So unless u are an anti-war, anti-imperialist activist of some kind you hypocritical bullshit is not enough to render judgment on Russia China or any other country who goes "ham on a foreign country" once while America goes "ham on a foreign countries" its whole history. A serial killer can't judge a 1 time murderer.

Are you saying that Putin doesn't murder and send his goons after political enemies? Are you saying he doesn't try to intimidate the press, or line the pockets of his buddies? .
    are u 12? Can u fucking read? Presidents don't kill tinfoil hat bums. Every politician helps his buddies to fill their pockets.
    Try and re-stoke the Chechen fire.There's lots of things we can do. We should be an outright aggressor against them. Enemy... not just mere adversary.

I don't care what u support, sooner or later America will pay for its war crimes and so will u. So unless u are an anti-war, anti-imperialist activist of some kind you hypocritical bullshit is not enough to render judgment on Russia China or any other country who goes "ham on a foreign country" once while America goes "ham on a foreign countries" its whole history. A serial killer can't judge a 1 time murderer.

are u 12? Can u fucking read? Presidents don't kill tinfoil hat bums. Every politician helps his buddies to fill their pockets.
    I can judge whomever I want. Unlike you, I happen to live in a free country. I have already stated that I do not support oppression, even when it is my country doing it. Logical consistency is a wonderful thing, you should try it. Now, if you can find an example of my hypocrisy, I welcome you to try. Good luck.

Your President has had his political enemies murdered, arrested, and threatened. if you like, I will provide you with a list. You probably didn't read about it in your papers, or see it on your news channels.

No, not every politician helps his buddies to fill their pockets, only the corrupt ones do. You seem fine with that corruption, because it is all you know. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Given his post history and how he's acting now, I'm kind of wondering why anyone's responding to zm3i. It can't be long before the banhammer comes down on him again.
    lol shithead, u had to read my post history to understand some trivial stuff,i.e. that i'm here to troll some brain-dead American pigs? U r too dumb even for an American.

lol shithead, u had to read my post history to understand some trivial stuff,i.e. that i'm here to troll some brain-dead American pigs? U r too dumb even for an American.
    You aren't very good at it. Maybe next time, slugger.

You do realize that in the dozen times You've called people 'pigs' in the last day, nobody has managed to take it offensively?

It's quaint, not biting. Why don't you just call us "dickbags" or something?

Unlike you, I happen to live in a free country.
    in the 80th when Americans said: I live in a free country, Russians noded and went out grunting in frustration, now when a Russian hears from an American: I live in a free country he just can't stop laughing.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

But Goete is too much for ur American mind, i guess u'll barely understand the depth of this phrase.

You do realize that in the dozen times You've called people 'pigs' in the last day, nobody has managed to take it offensively?

Really, it's kind of adorable how they think this is somehow shocking. I see worse on Trade channel every day.

in the 80th when Americans said: I live in a free country, Russians noded and went out grunting in frustration, now when a Russian hears from an American: I live in a free country he just can't stop laughing.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

But Goete is too much for ur American mind, i guess u'll barely understand the depth of this phrase.
    You still don't believe that Putin kills, imprisons and threatens political enemies. I'm not sure you are the best person to speak about cognitive dissonance.

When I referred to my country as being free, I meant that it was free on comparison to yours. I would love for it to be more free, and will always push for such things. Unlike you, I'm not one to support oppression.

Well try to reduce obesity rate to at least 30% from 45% in ur country and then i'll call u a dickbag, buddy

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love it when 146% of the electorate turns out to vote.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You still don't believe that Putin kills, imprisons and threatens political enemies. I'm not sure you are the best person to speak about cognitive dissonance.
    go to a church with your beliefs. I know for a fact how political system in my country works, i know it has flaws, i know some ppl on top are pretty questionable, but I'm not gonna discuss any of it with an American moron with an intellect of 10 yo kid.
    If Putin kills he does it so that it can't be traced back thus it cannot be proved, it can't be even surfaced in the 1st place. But so do Trump, Xi , Merkel and the rest.
    Dear Putin hater, yes political leaders killed ppl, kill ppl and will kill ppl for benefits of their respective counties but u'll never know it. Well if u somehow know something u will disappear, get a heart attack in ur 20s, or slip and break your neck.
    But those tin foil hat bums u refer to were not killed by Putin.
    I'm typing it 3rd and last time: Presidents don't kill tinfoil hat bums. Tinfoil hat bums are "useful idiots" for the current political party. Google up this definition, but i think u won't understand a thing.

Well try to reduce obesity rate to at least 30% from 45% in ur country and then i'll call u a dickbag, buddy
    Considering the average Russian male's life expectancy of 64 (up from 59 in 2008), perhaps you people should consider eating more and drinking less?

I for one, am going to enjoy living to around 85 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treason? No. Crime? Yes. Perjury is a crime. And he seemingly perjured himself. Lies of omission are still lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but...

Oh don't worry. Session's pike and MAGA hat (to be stuffed in his mouth) is ready.
    LOVE IT!! Get Kushners hat ready too!!!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the average Russian male's life expectancy of 64 (up from 59 in 2008), perhaps you people should consider eating more and drinking less?
    Seems like life expectancy is improving since 2008 according to your numbers, so no need for your advice then?
    I for one, am going to enjoy living to around 85 years.
    It's an average not a sure deal. You'll die in a war somewhere in the next 10 years, judging by your attitude.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

go to a church with your beliefs. I know for a fact how political system in my country works, i know it has flaws, i know some ppl on top are pretty questionable, but I'm not gonna discuss any of it with an American moron with an intellect of 10 yo kid.
    If Putin kills he does it so that it can't be traced back thus it cannot be proved, it can't be even surfaced in the 1st place. But so do Trump, Xi , Merkel and the rest.
    Dear Putin hater, yes political leaders killed ppl, kill ppl and will kill ppl for benefits of their respective counties but u'll never know it. Well if u somehow know something u will disappear, get a heart attack in ur 20s, or slip and break your neck.
    But those tin foil hat bums u refer to were not killed by Putin.
    I'm typing it 3rd and last time: Presidents don't kill tinfoil hat bums. Tinfoil hat bums are "useful idiots" for the current political party. Google up this definition, but i think u won't understand a thing.
    You aren't even making sense at this point. Enjoy supporting your murdering despot of a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Seems like life expectancy is improving since 2008 according to your numbers, so no need for your advice then?
    It's not hard to improve from "dying at middle age".

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's an average not a sure deal. You'll die in a war somewhere in the next 10 years, judging by your attitude.
    Upper-middle college and post-grad educate class suburban male from the North East? Mid 80s is conservatives. Men in my family live long too.

To get back on topic here, this is a timeline of the events of those two weeks in September that are giving Sessions so much trouble.

No, it's not a smoking gun, but it's all too easy to see the thread here.

- Obama puts sanctions on Russia. Putin complains.
    - Clapper publicly suggests Russia did the DNC hacks
    - Sessions meets with Kislyak in his office, will later say he was not aware of Russian hacking allegations (though they were announced the previous day) and that he did not discuss sanctions with Kislyak
    - Trump and Pence fawn over Putin
    - Russia stops complaining about the sanctions.
    - Sessions talks to Kislyak by phone
    - More hacked emails released

Seriously, the possibility of 'if you promise to lift the sanctions and play nice, we'll release more emails to help Trump get elected' should be solid enough just based on this to require a full investigation into the whole thing.

You aren't even making sense at this point. Enjoy supporting your murdering despot of a leader.
    I do, i'm looking forward to meeting him and eat some Ukrainian babies with tar-tar sauce. In my country such a response is called: Слив защитан. I told u, u have an intellect of 10 yo, don't interfere when adults talk, i'm citing Goete, defenitions from political science and sociology and here u bump with ur fairy-tale perception of the world, try to buff ur intellect^^.