Page 1 of 36
... LastLast

Trump Accuses Obama of Wiretapping Trump Tower

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of “wire tapping” his offices in New York City before the presidential election in November last year, claiming the former president had overseen a “Nixon/Watergate”-style intervention.

Launching a series of tweets at 5.35am eastern time on Saturday morning, the US president said: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

He followed up that initial tweet with a string of others in the following 30 minutes that claimed Obama had defied a court rejection to tap his office, and invited a “good lawyer” to make a case against the alleged process.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...efore-election

I find it quite unlikely that Obama would do something like this, given his law school background.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I find it quite unlikely that Obama would do something like this, given his law school background.
    His law school background didn't interfere with bugging the embassies & offices of foreign allies, nor blowing up little brown kids with remote control airplanes for 8 years.

Maybe you should expand your imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

So it seems we have a idea when trumps meds start to ware off, Its somewhere around 3am and 5:35am......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Eh, at this point we should just scream "Fake News" at Trump. Can't believe they've not found enough dirt on him yet to impeach him.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Obama has a secret underground base with an entire hydra like army too. I was there this morning delivering popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lol Obama has a secret underground base with an entire hydra like army too. I was there this morning delivering popcorn.
    I was delivering the diet cokes, Obama can't get enough of them....

Thought I saw you there
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I was delivering the diet cokes, Obama can't get enough of them....

Thought I saw you there
    Should have said hi!

Should have said hi!
    Would have but had to get Trump his meds, If he goes without them he starts to make random Twitter posts.

As you can tell I was a little late....

Holy Shit! Honestly when people talk about Fake News and I had to actually look up the Cheeto's twitter account to see if this was real. WOW!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have but had to get Trump his meds, If he goes without them he starts to make random Twitter posts.

As you can tell I was a little late....
    You are always late. He should fire you.

It is kind of a dumb thing to say though. I mean.. if Obama had wire taps then everything that is being said is true? Trump.. learn to think with head instead of ass..

I also can't really believe Trump being so stupid to start accusing previous president of this without any source to back up those claims

7+ Year Old Account

With respect: Obama did get caught with his pants down when it came to mass surveilance and lying to the America public about it. Obama also tapped the phones of many foreign leaders including his top ally Merkel.

Could he have done it? Yes. Would he have done it? Yes.

Obama's IRS did target conservative groups during the 2012 election.

True or not though this is the Trump deciding to go full offensive mode against the Russia story.

I also can't really believe Trump being so stupid to start accusing previous president of this without any source to back up those claims
    Because there's so many credible sources to back up the claims of collusion between Trump and Putin right? Claims of Russian election interference have evidence and sources, claims of collusion do not and yet they've been played by the media and democrats as if they do.

Welcome to politics.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

You are always late. He should fire you.
    Bigly.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Holy Shit! Honestly when people talk about Fake News and I had to actually look up the Cheeto's twitter account to see if this was real. WOW!
    why need to check news when trump allways speak only truth on his twitter posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigly.......
    Its a yuuuuge problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    It is kind of a dumb thing to say though. I mean.. if Obama had wire taps then everything that is being said is true? Trump.. learn to think with head instead of ass..
    Ya its kinda funny.

He accuses Obama of doing wire taps, ignoring he admits fault by doing so.

Trump is really desperate to change the topic, roflmao. Like he can't possibly expect this mischief to work, right? Is he new at this?

We're getting close to the truth.

Its a yuuuuge problem.
    He should have built a wall around Trump Tower....

10+ Year Old Account
    Either he's BSing us again or someone is BSing him......