Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Gratz ! i like if possible too add what talent and what legends use for every fight in NH M based in your current experience. Thanks !
    here you go mate first thing updated in the guide so far, probably will add a couple more specifics if i think of them

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=600741230

Deleted
    Just a quick question: Why do you prefer Prydaz over the Boots? They provide about the same HPS and Boots give you more control over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Just a quick question: Why do you prefer Prydaz over the Boots? They provide about the same HPS and Boots give you more control over it.
    i feel like boots are overkill a lot of the time while prydaz never is

There are two things going on here:
    1) Guardian damage is a little low on the primary target (particularly in a burst context). As people have probably seen on PTR, we're shifting some damage into Mangle in 7.2. However, this isn't enough to account for the "other tank pulled off me immediately after Growl" anecdotes.
    2) We're looking into potential bugs that explain that; there may be something inconsistent about the Growl debuff and its threat bonus.
    For patch 7.2

I would really appreciate it if US Guardians would chime in on that blueposted thread and explain the issue with moonfire not having the threat modifiers and wasn't frenzied regen heal threat also bugged? Not sure.
    Last edited by Findme; 2017-03-01 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just say I'm glad they are at least finally acknowledging that something might be wrong with Guardian threat and are making serious investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'll just say I'm glad they are at least finally acknowledging that something might be wrong with Guardian threat and are making serious investigations.
    i love the posts by warriors complaining that bears "make a few posts and immediately get a reponse" when bears have been yelling about this for months.

I think they are right on track. Bear damage seems awful single target without catweave (and even then..). Prior to 7.1.5 some classes still had threat generation from healing too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    There are more parses for people with R&T without the legs than there are people using pulv. Pulv is absolute shit for catweaving.
    Thats literally what I said. "If you do [cat weave] (and do it well) then R&T is better for DPS on pretty much every single fight, so it really, really depends on what you need." Not entirely sure why it sounds like you're disagreeing with me here?

Hi there ppl, sorry if this was asked before, but anyone know if the Shoulders Lady and Child leg from Balance spec, work on us? If this is affirmative, some know if it work with GG talent? Thanks for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkan View Post
    Hi there ppl, sorry if this was asked before, but anyone know if the Shoulders Lady and Child leg from Balance spec, work on us? If this is affirmative, some know if it work with GG talent? Thanks for the answers.
    They work. When GG procs it will hit two targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    They work. When GG procs it will hit two targets.
    Oh, thats nice... It would be a good idea to use it? As bear with Trash and Swipe we have good AoE, but this would be a upgread for our good pasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkan View Post
    Oh, thats nice... It would be a good idea to use it? As bear with Trash and Swipe we have good AoE, but this would be a upgread for our good pasive.
    Just be careful with it, it likes to pull, so in M+ it can be rather dangerous.

I main Balance but tank for mythics on occasion and I was going through my bags trying to get rid of gear I don't us for any spec. When I was looking at AMR's best in bags it's telling me to use Emerald Dreamcatcher and Heightened Senses (865) as Guardian spec. Am I missing something?

I have Prydaz, Cinidaria, and Sephuz and it wants me to use ED/Cini and I have a slew of 850 trinket with "real" tank effects. I have an 880 socket helm.

AMR seems to really be going badly for tanks recently. My sims and the resulting stat weights have some really weird suggestions as well.

Should probably use Prydaz out of those, and either Cinidaria or Sephuz depending on how good you feel you can proc Sephuz.
    Versatility is ranked very high, so that alone may get it to use that trinket, even if its a bit silly with the healing proc.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-03-05 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I main Balance but tank for mythics on occasion and I was going through my bags trying to get rid of gear I don't us for any spec. When I was looking at AMR's best in bags it's telling me to use Emerald Dreamcatcher and Heightened Senses (865) as Guardian spec. Am I missing something?

I have Prydaz, Cinidaria, and Sephuz and it wants me to use ED/Cini and I have a slew of 850 trinket with "real" tank effects. I have an 880 socket helm.
    Most item upgrade addons don't count active effects.

Hey again guys, I'm just getting familiar with bear spec and have so much questions

1. Is there any haste soft-cap for comfortable regular mitigation uptime? (Meaning rage generation for ursol and fur)
    2. About frenzied regeneration: if boss inflicts 1 mil dmg for example. If I have no active mitigation up, i'll take 1 mil and FR will heal me for 500k. But if, for example, I have instincts up, i'll take less damage, but what about FR? If I press it after taking partly mitigated damage, will it take into account only actual damage taken?
    3. I see so many people taking Brambles as their T1 talent. Whats the main purpose of this choice since its not providing any rage generation and autoattack damage reduction is quite low?
    4.Is there any point in taking Soul of the Forest trait with 4pT19? I've tried it on Gul'dan heroic and it felt like my rage generation dropped a little in comparison with GG.

Sorry for a little confusing explanations, having a lack of language practice recently ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
    Hey again guys, I'm just getting familiar with bear spec and have so much questions

1. Is there any haste soft-cap for comfortable regular mitigation uptime? (Meaning rage generation for ursol and fur)
    2. About frenzied regeneration: if boss inflicts 1 mil dmg for example. If I have no active mitigation up, i'll take 1 mil and FR will heal me for 500k. But if, for example, I have instincts up, i'll take less damage, but what about FR? If I press it after taking partly mitigated damage, will it take into account only actual damage taken?
    3. I see so many people taking Brambles as their T1 talent. Whats the main purpose of this choice since its not providing any rage generation and autoattack damage reduction is quite low?
    4.Is there any point in taking Soul of the Forest trait with 4pT19? I've tried it on Gul'dan heroic and it felt like my rage generation dropped a little in comparison with GG.

Sorry for a little confusing explanations, having a lack of language practice recently ^^
    1. It's on the discord somewhere. But I can't access it atm.

2. No, Frenzied heals for damage taken AFTER mitigation.

3. Bristling fur is for burst threat. Which isn't needed very much in raids (more in M+). The other one is not very good for ST. People just don't care because we have enough rage gen of our own (especially with 4 set).

4. Soul of the Forest is never worth it compared to GG.

Thanks for answers! So it seems that tier 1 talent choice is relatively irrelevant.

Has anyone tried to make a details! window with type of incoming damage statistics? Meaning physical/magical damage distribution

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
    Has anyone tried to make a details! window with type of incoming damage statistics? Meaning physical/magical damage distribution
    Well not exactly statistics, but this user has one of their WA2 which tracks the damage types: http://pastebin.com/tDqsPpMD (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll-talents-etc) maybe it helps if you cannot find a details! version.