oh my god......

So i missed out on some twitter drama between Shaq and Javale McGee.

I just think it's hilarious that both their moms had to step in to sort it out.

Oh so THAT's what the feud was about? Like, on one hand, Shaq is really over-the-top with these things, based on what I saw from that video. On the other hand, he's not the one editing those videos lol, it kinda falls on TNT too.

I think Steve Kerr is pretty smart.

KD is pretty smart too but eh I don't like him the way he just interjects himself into stuff and the way he kinda disrespected Shaq personally.

Bojan "the based God" Bogdanovic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dirk's 30,000 point came tonight. Go Dirk! \o/

Russ went nuts on us twice, 45 then 58 points... 0 wins. Nice work, Russ.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Crazy game in Phoenix between the Wiz and Suns. Wiz go up 22, then go down 11 late in the 2nd half, then take a 10 point lead with 2 minutes lead, then barely hang on to win by 4. Suns are quite the pesky team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got nothing against Russ, and am impressed with his scoring numbers, but sometimes what you need to do is involve your teammates to win. =/

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I've got nothing against Russ, and am impressed with his scoring numbers, but sometimes what you need to do is involve your teammates to win. =/
    I'd agree but his teammates mostly suck. Westbrook basically has to be Superman or they have 0 chance to win. Noone else on that team can score.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I get kind of annoyed when Charles Barkley says this. Even if you get your teammates involved, they're nobodies. You'd be grateful if five of them scored in double digits. Passing to them isn't suddenly gonna make them each drop 30 a night. It doesn't work like that. That term only works for certain key role players you need to be on for the night, not for literally the entire team.

10+ Year Old Account
    His team isn't great, no, but if you really dig into the stats of that game I don't think Russ had to take it into his own hands like he did. I mean Oladipo shot 4-5 from range. Why not feed him more? And why the heck would your center, playing nearly 30 minutes, get only 1 FG attempt and 3 rebounds? His team wasn't shooting poorly, they weren't shooting at all.

Westbrook is an insane player, no doubt, but I don't think he has to shoulder this much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I'd agree but his teammates mostly suck. Westbrook basically has to be Superman or they have 0 chance to win. Noone else on that team can score.
    I don't think that's entirely true. They do still have a post presence with Kanter/Adams. It's their 3pt and midrange shooters that suck and can't create for themselves/others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huuuuge win for the Jazz tonight. Solid win against the Rockets while plagued with injuries (what else is new)

2nd game of a back to back in Denver, no problem. Wiz rout the Nuggets(score appears closer than the game was because we always slack off late in games).

I think we have a legit shot at making the Finals. Problem of course is Lebron, we just don't have anyone that can straight match up with him(to be fair nobody can but the Spurs with Leonard).

You guys are still watching games? Like other people I'll wake up when it's playoffs time. Should be a month away.

Btw GS is 52-14 (.788) and SA is 51-14 (.785) right behind them. Kind of amazing they're just one win away. Really spectacularly amazing. I hope Spurs out them. I mean, if GS couldn't have the full year last year with 73 wins AND the championship, they don't need the championship either. Give it to the Spurs, they're putting work in.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You guys are still watching games? Like other people I'll wake up when it's playoffs time. Should be a month away.

Btw GS is 52-14 (.788) and SA is 51-14 (.785) right behind them. Kind of amazing they're just one win away. Really spectacularly amazing. I hope Spurs out them. I mean, if GS couldn't have the full year last year with 73 wins AND the championship, they don't need the championship either. Give it to the Spurs, they're putting work in.
    Normally I wouldn't but the Wizards are having their best season since the 70s. Just had another amazing comeback win last night, down 21 at halftime came back to win in OT(albeit the refs helped us, Morris's foot was out of bounds before hitting the game winner).

Deleted
    Its GSW vs CLE in the Finals, other Teams have no chance.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated MVP tracking (stats).

This MVP race is nuts.

Also, that Golden State lineup is hilarious (+/- per 36).

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know how harden doesn't have an mvp yet. he's had a historic career so far.

the 2015 snub was soooooooooooooooooooo bad. babyface could have won it next year >____> dude put his team on his back and carried them to the conference finals even with that big baby bitch dwight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Basketball is the only sport I follow. I watch as many games as I can because...I like basketball.

I kinda feel bad for Boogie, was really glad to see him get a solid win for once. He went from a team that was losing to a team with another superstar...that is still losing. lol