Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Avateau View Post
    Ah, but life seemed so much simpler back during the days of the Amani troll/high elf debates... I remember it like it was yesterday...
    The good ol' days. (lmao)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Maybe. But, in my eyes, it has no info that I find exciting...
    It's a shame because between the origin of dragonmaw name, the link between the pale and the twilight hammer, how Draenor had been tame by Agramaar and why frostwolf have green skin... I found it VERY exciting ! Yes, of course all the stuff about first and second war had already knew but in same time... It's a book about lore of warcraft !^^ and not everyone play the RTS games or read the novels, so they have the luck to read all of this about.

Quote Originally Posted by Avateau View Post
    Ah, but life seemed so much simpler back during the days of the Amani troll/high elf debates... I remember it like it was yesterday...
    Fuck that!

Fighting, and defeating gods are so much better....

Honestly, the Dark Star falling upon Karabor and Cho'gall burning Mar'gok chained to his throne already won me the book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Honestly, the Dark Star falling upon Karabor and Cho'gall burning Mar'gok chained to his throne already won me the book.
    Indeed. Especially Cho'gall is one savage mofo.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Well, mostly everything that was revealed about Draenor is new. I find all this lore very interesting.

As for the two Wars, it streamlined them, plus added new information. To me, it's awesome to finally read what's really canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bravehorn View Post
    It's a shame because between the origin of dragonmaw name, the link between the pale and the twilight hammer, how Draenor had been tame by Agramaar and why frostwolf have green skin... I found it VERY exciting ! Yes, of course all the stuff about first and second war had already knew but in same time... It's a book about lore of warcraft !^^ and not everyone play the RTS games or read the novels, so they have the luck to read all of this about.
    It's too bad you didn't know the Second War back when it was actually a war. You would've loved it.
    Last edited by EchoScratcher; 2017-03-10 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoScratcher View Post
    It's too bad you didn't know the Second War back when it was actually a war. You would've loved it.
    How it's possible that every single post of yours is about bitching over this volume? What are you, the second account of TheDestinatus?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    How it's possible that every single post of yours is about bitching over this volume? What are you, the second account of TheDestinatus?
    Tell me about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about him.
    Say "Nice to meet you".

How many times must one repeat that Chronicles only presents an overview, and any battles not mentioned are -still- canon?

How many times must one repeat that Chronicles only presents an overview, and any battles not mentioned are -still- canon?
    That opinion is actually a step up from what I've heard from a lot of people here - a lot who think the lack of an effective Horde fleet somehow turns the war into a better narrative.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posting a picture by itself does not magically make all of us understand what you are trying to say here.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Turalyon there does look an awful lot like the newer look of Khadgar, though. Kind of odd.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

if no legion no voidlords no buying the book
    I hoped it tell the story of the eredar in first couple of chapters more detailed than rise of the horde atleast

Wow, that picture is really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Posting a picture by itself does not magically make all of us understand what you are trying to say here.
    Turalyon obviously just wants to be disrespectful to the serfs, standing on the table with his dirty boots, knowing full well they have to clean up the mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    That opinion is actually a step up from what I've heard from a lot of people here - a lot who think the lack of an effective Horde fleet somehow turns the war into a better narrative.
    No, it simply makes more sense given from where the Horde came from. You know, maybe that's the case why the Chronicle, the freshest piece of lore on the matter, handled things that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    No, it simply makes more sense given from where the Horde came from. You know, maybe that's the case why the Chronicle, the freshest piece of lore on the matter, handled things that way.
    See, Ethenil? This is the stuff I'm talking about. He doesn't even want the trolls to have naval power or competence. That's what you're dealing with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Turalyon obviously just wants to be disrespectful to the serfs, standing on the table with his dirty boots, knowing full well they have to clean up the mess.
    He is still a priest on that picture, he is obviously using levitate.

- - - Updated - - -

See, Ethenil? This is the stuff I'm talking about. He doesn't even want the trolls to have naval power or competence. That's what you're dealing with.
    An Amani naval power in the mountain ridges and the eastern seas of the Eastern Kingdoms? At least the Chronicles brought back the troll destroyers, used for river travelling this time.