• CybertronPC Palladium (VR Ready) Gaming Desktop PC
    • Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7500 (3.4 GHz)
    • 8GB DDR4
    • 1TB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    • MS Win 10
    $850

https://www.amazon.com/CybertronPC-P...A3J1X31QWK2WN0
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Theres a sticky for topics of help with PC builds.
    Fill in the answers below and we will give you some help.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    I would like to get a new pc... Tired of playing with low fps

I want to play WoW with ultra settings with smooth fps

Is this a good one?

• CybertronPC Palladium (VR Ready) Gaming Desktop PC
    • Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7500 (3.4 GHz)
    • 8GB DDR4
    • 1TB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    • MS Win 10
    $850

https://www.amazon.com/CybertronPC-P...A3J1X31QWK2WN0
    Thats a little much for that particular PC

Yes that PC is more then enough for WoW and other games.

What are you upgrading from and could u build ur own?

Also if you expect a PC to do ultra settings with 60fps+ at all times it isn't happening.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Theres a sticky for topics of help with PC builds.
    Fill in the answers below and we will give you some help.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a little much for that particular PC

Thanks for your reply

Sorry I didn't saw the sticky thread

ok this the info

Budget - 800$-$900
    Games / Settings Desired - WoW Ultra Settings FPS +60
    Any other intensive software or special things you do - Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects, Illustrator
    Country - Aruba but the Shipping will be in US FLorida
    Do you need an OS? - W10
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Maybe a big monitor (Not necessary)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes that PC is more then enough for WoW and other games.

What are you upgrading from and could u build ur own?

Also if you expect a PC to do ultra settings with 60fps+ at all times it isn't happening.

Hi Thanks for your reply

I'm upgrading from a laptop i5 really bad for gaming I play at 20fps terrible I can't do mythic raiding with that

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, well your about to get flooded with suggestions from PC part Picker. Keep in mind the AMD Ryzen R5 series 6 core 12 thread and 4 core 8 thread cpus are coming soon. So if you could wait a month or so I would.

Currently the AMD Ryzen 7s are all that's out and those would be too high for your budget unless you could stretch it to around $1050, but the r5 1500X would be a good fit. 4 cores 8 threads and be well within your budget.

Thanks for your reply

Sorry I didn't saw the sticky thread

ok this the info

Budget - 800$-$900
    Games / Settings Desired - WoW Ultra Settings FPS +60
    Any other intensive software or special things you do - Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects, Illustrator
    Country - Aruba but the Shipping will be in US FLorida
    Do you need an OS? - W10
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Maybe a big monitor (Not necessary)

Thanks
    Just so you dont get your hopes up too high, the PC i just built in my sig does not even run wow at 60FPS Ultra at all times. You just arent going to get that, its not the hardware that is the issue, it is wow poor optimization. Wow bottlenecks often at the CPU. Over time i have gotten to a point where i can stay at 60fps MOST of the time with tuning some of the in game settings. Ill post a Screen shot of some of my settings below. the "Environment" settings are one of the culprits of killing frame rate so i have pulled all of those down to about 6. They system you are trying to build i do not think will run the settings I am at .

As someone above ask, do you have any building experience? You can hand build a better rig than that for about the same cost. it would atleast let you squeeze a bit more into it.

I just slapped together a system on PC Parts picker that has a bit more specs than the one you are looking at, better cpu, more ram and some better inernals and came to a total of about 878.82 . Just have to get it together. PC part picker link is also below

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($216.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI B150 Gaming M3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($86.89 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($99.97 @ Jet)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.33 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING X Video Card ($259.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($62.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($77.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $878.82
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-12 10:12 EDT-0400

You can pick up a windows 10 OEM key online for about $30

Last edited by Moozart; 2017-03-12 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zfBGwV

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($234.49 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI B150 Gaming M3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($86.89 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($99.97 @ Jet)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.33 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING X Video Card ($259.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($62.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($77.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $896.42
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-11 09:53 EST-0500

You can pick up a windows 10 OEM key online for about $30
    K skew CPU on a B150 chipset motherboard is a waste of money.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Agreed. Anytime you use a K SKU(stock keeping unit) you should use a mobo that allows you to overclock it.
    Actually that was an oversight on my part because i meant to add the 7600 non k to that build and was not paying attention. I updated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Actually that was an oversight on my part because i meant to add the 7600 non k to that build and was not paying attention. I updated it.
    Thank you Moozart

I really appreciate your help

Looks like that will be my next build

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good stuff, but there's no reason to spend money on an aftermarket cooler for a non-K CPU. They come with a stock cooler that does the job.
    So I don't really need the cooler then?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I don't really need the cooler then?
    Need? Technically no you wouldn't.

But as you mentioned you're from Aruba, temperatures are pretty much always 30+ degrees Celsius iirc. So unless you're in a room with AC, you might need one after all.

You could always test the stock one first and if you run into problems replace it later.
    Last edited by Mystrome; 2017-03-13 at 06:37 PM.

Deleted
    I'm admittedly noise sensitive (ex studio eng) but I absolutely would get an aftermarket cooler. It will have to work so much less to keep the cpu cool, due to heatsink mass/surface area and the larger lower rpm fan used. We used to put up with all sorts of noisy shit to keep things cool, but it's not necessary anymore. It would be the first $30-35 I'd put aside for a build if I was running at stock speeds

Deleted
    You can fit an ssd in there for sure. Also the evga nex series are not as good psu's or not worth that money at least.

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($216.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock B250 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($87.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($53.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($89.88 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card ($234.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($52.89 @ Newegg)
    o/s: Windows 10 ($28.00)
    Total: $898.83
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-13 15:17 EDT-0400
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2017-03-13 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Need? Technically no you wouldn't.

But as you mentioned you're from Aruba, temperatures are pretty much always 30+ degrees Celsius iirc. So unless you're in a room with AC, you might need one after all.

You could always test the stock one first and if you run into problems replace it later.
    what he said. If you are in a warmer climate the extra cooling could help but that is up to you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    You can fit an ssd in there for sure. Also the evga nex series are not as good psu's or not worth that money at least
    What is exactly wrong with them? I have 3 different systems in my house alone using them and have built a few for customers with zero issues. My main system is the only one in my house not using the NEX series and that is on an 850 BQ. Nearly every vendor of the one i listed has given it between a 4-5 customer rating based on customer reviews. I am not as familiar with the company you listed but i know EVGA at least has top notch customer service and RMA services.
    Last edited by Moozart; 2017-03-13 at 10:34 PM.

Deleted
    Evga Nex series as well as B series are rated as Tier 4 power supplies. You can find list with info on that from some sites like this one on LTC or THW. The one i linked is not a T1 either but at least is a T2. If you can afford a good one especially for similar or less price why wouldn't you, its one of the most important components in your rig.