Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well, it's nice to know Trump does pay attention to Maddow...
    President Grandpa watches cable news all day, not surprising.

Trump just doesn't stop winning.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You were cheering Wikileaks, this is NO FUCKING DIFFERENT.
    I had thought tax documents were treated more seriously than emails, being federal documents. I'm not a lawyer.

But you'd be right to say that it's ethically questionable to cite WikiLeaks in any discussion, and I somewhat regret it.

This has the stench of an intentional leak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    A Russian bought his house. Thus, ties to Russian government confirmed. Drumpf totally btfo now, this will definitely cost him the election.

Guess I'm a Shill4Hill now.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Trump just doesn't stop winning.
    You spelled "whining" wrong.

Literally no story here.

Just more unhinged speculation from lunatic liberals.

Stay mad liberals.

Trump wins again.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-15 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You spelled "whining" wrong.
    You spelled "whinging" wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It was the bender "let me laugh even harder" video.
    That's the closure I needed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Whoa. Game changer.
    I doubt it, Cubby.

If there were something blatantly illegal revealed by the returns, wouldn't the IRS have already informed the proper authorities?

If it's " oh he has hotels in Russia, and hires illegal aliens at his golf course, and etc etc etc" it won't sway any of his Trumpkins.

But, you can bet your arse, lawsuit incoming against whoever at the IRS leaked them ( which I think if the most likely way they got out). Also criminal charges on the leaker.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Literally no story here.

Just more unhinged speculation from lunatic liberals.

Stay mad liberals.

Trump wins again.
    He was goaded into click-bait...that's not a win. That's a laugh at his expense.

ahahah

trump got super trolled i love it.

Can anyone who isn't completely biased post a brief TLDR of what was said so far? Can't see anything on their website yet and obviously cannot watch it from Europe just that easily.

I wanna sleep -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I doubt it, Cubby.

If there were something blatantly illegal revealed by the returns, wouldn't the IRS have already informed the proper authorities?

If it's " oh he has hotels in Russia, and hires illegal aliens at his golf course, and etc etc etc" it won't sway any of his Trumpkins.

But, you can bet your arse, lawsuit incoming against whoever at the IRS leaked them ( which I think if the most likely way they got out). Also criminal charges on the leaker.
    Imo, this reeks more of an intentional leak by the White House than anything. An IRS employee wouldn't steal these and release it if nothing were to be found in them. Trump magically dropping them and immediately going on the media attack was sketchy.

It's either they leaked it to make an enemy of the media or he fell for clickbait by the media. Neither are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

So what exactly did the returns reveal?

Bet this was trumps reaction when he saw the tweet...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Can anyone who isn't completely biased post a brief TLDR of what was said so far? Can't see anything on their website yet and obviously cannot watch it from Europe just that easily.

I wanna sleep -_-

Basicallly a Russian guy bought a house from Trump several years ago, and then a bunch of grasping and stretching.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    Going to look forward to that. Wonder how they got them and if they had to break major laws for this one.

But it doesn't matter anyway what we are going to see there, because President Trump is a great guy at heart. He doesn't even want the presidents salary and that is saying something. A very positive effect on the workforce of the US
    He has to take the salary by law though... And he is taking it. Apparently he is instead donating it to charity now but as he refuses to release his financial info we can only take his word for it and his word isn't good for anything based on past statements and actions.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...d-of-year.html

Don't forget this is a man who constantly talked about all the work 9-11 charity work he was doing / had done. Sadly for him the financial disclosure (not something he volunteered. It was required of him) showed he'd only given $1000 dollars to 9-11 related charities. This was given by the Trump foundation to a scientology charity offering some sort of pseudo science body cleansing service to 9-11 firefighters.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...utes-reporting

Trump and associates are making and will continue to make more cash out of the presidency than the peanuts that is the presidential salary.

the Trump supporter panic is real

I'm hoping there will be good enough reasons in this info to force the release of all Trump's returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Would you care to actually address the point or would you like to copy the same spam again?
    Nearly 10 people have tried to tell you, and you refuse to listen and just repeat YOUR same spam again and again.

Yet you have the audacity to post this? Jesus fucking christ get some perspective. Step away from the keyboard for a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    You spelled "whinging" wrong.
    Whining wasn't spelled wrong.

It's only the idiots that imagine in some stupid way that he's winning that can't see that laughter at him.

But then...they voted for this mental midget.