Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope protected under the first just like the wikileaks was.
    Wrong. Reading is fundamental.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213

5 Years Federal.

btw, I love how she is freaking over the enulments clause, Hillary was beholden to countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Wow, he paid 30 million with an "M" That's a higher rate than Bernie. Congratulations, this is the most backfired shitstorm liberals have ever produced.
    Somebody doesn't understand the difference between the AMT and the actual income rate.

I can understand documents being mass released, of course now that it's out there the media will report on what is publicly available, but if a news agency is approached with stolen tax documents, it seems strange that that news outlet has free reign to air it. If someone stole Donald Trump's mail out of his mailbox and gave it to Rachel Maddow, she'd be legally in the clear to read out a letter from his daughter on air?

Again, I'm not a lawyer, but there seems to be a distinction.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    Going to look forward to that. Wonder how they got them and if they had to break major laws for this one.

But it doesn't matter anyway what we are going to see there, because President Trump is a great guy at heart. He doesn't even want the presidents salary and that is saying something. A very positive effect on the workforce of the US
    He doesn't want $250,000/year? Soo.... in like 400 years he will make up for one year of his selfish ass wife staying in Trump Tower.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only 2005 :/ meh

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    yeah why bother releasing it doubt he was in Putin's pocket then.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I can understand documents being mass released, of course now that it's out there the media will report on what is publicly available, but if a news agency is approached with stolen tax documents, it seems strange that that news outlet has free reign to air it. If someone stole Donald Trump's mail out of his mailbox and gave it to Rachel Maddow, she'd be legally in the clear to read out a letter from his daughter on air?

Again, I'm not a lawyer, but there seems to be a distinction.
    1st Amendment covers more than just common reporting.

10+ Year Old Account
    No its ok because shes the media, as Jake Tapper explains. Just as long as you don't look :rollseyes:

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

More Trump whine:

Trump claimed a $103 million deduction, likely carried over from claiming nearly $1 billion in income losses in 1995--information first reported by the New York Times.
    The White House claimed the returns were stolen.

“Despite this substantial income figure and tax paid, it is totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns,” said a White House aide.

Legal experts have said journalists who receive tax returns without soliciting them can legally publish them.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    But...But...his tax returns!

Has me up at night all like:

If only these these people were as concerned and up at night over the Vault7 revelations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you care about possible connections between Trump and Russia the mid 2000s were an important time frame.

After all the crying and bitching and moaning about Trump's taxes, this is what we get? You anti-Trump crowd really need to learn not to hype shit up. What a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If only these these people were as concerned and up at night over the Vault7 revelations.
    We were just talking about those Theo. You declined to comment. Nor have you posted in the thread on the leaks in a while. Maybe do something more interesting than whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    No its ok because shes the media, as Jake Tapper explains. Just as long as you don't look :rollseyes:

Jesus that isn't what the FOURTEEN SECOND clip even says. Try a bit harder, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Don't expect too much. People will never care for the truth as long that their ideologies forbid them.

Also I expected worse... kind of disappointed.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Don't expect too much. People will never care for the truth as long that their ideologies forbid them.
    We live in a truly magical age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Well, that was... yeah.

The only good that will come of this will be his hysterical ranting on Twitter early tomorrow morning. All without a single hint of irony considering how they made their way to the media in the first place.

Leaking documents like this is fine if there is a benefit to the society to a whole.

Seems NOTHING in these documents had ANY relevance to the taking down of Trump for the illegal stuff he has done, and thus was just a stunt in my opinion.

If they had shown some illegal activity... but they are just the TWO pages of ONE year's form ... no supporting information NOTHING.

It does more to hurt the case against the moron in chief than anything useful.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So much winning, how about that healthcare! Oh right, some liberal media member are upset, much more important then the actual country.
    That's why everyone posting "Trump winning" avoids those other threads since that's all about Trump losing...as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    From 2005 lulz. Wasn't he giving donations to democrats left and right back then.