Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    There is so much wrong with that post, its mind boggling.

You assume too much. I'm not a Trump fan. I couldn't care less if he's impeached, though I'd like to see that happen just because of all lolz that will follow. But I do look at stuff objectively. This "issue" is not an issue at all. Property developer selling property is nothing unusual.

Looks like morons are blaming Trump for not doing extensive background checks. Why are such people morons? Because background check for ties to intelligence is not something that anyone can actually do. Is there a service that does such background checks? Is such information publicly available? Nope. The only thing that's available are some rumors. Only idiots rely on rumors without facts. Successful business people aren't such morons. MMOC shitposters are.

Think for yourself instead of jumping on every conspiracy theory train that fits your agenda.
    I take your usual BS when it comes to objectivity re Trump, and add:

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Funnily enough, there's no big reason to jump on this story (whether or not it's a conspiracy) because it isn't actually anything new. There's already a direct connection to the Chinese government in Trump Tower, as the ICBC is Trump Tower's largest lessee.
    And just keep on laughing at you, Binki, and your inability to see what is right in front of your face. Somewhere down the road you and all the Trumpkins will realize what a charlatan Trump is, and at that point we'll take you into our arms and the healing will begin. Until then, you just keep on chugging that kool-aid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Funnily enough, there's no big reason to jump on this story (whether or not it's a conspiracy) because it isn't actually anything new. There's already a direct connection to the Chinese government in Trump Tower, as the ICBC is Trump Tower's largest lessee.
    Ok, so there is that. But its not a big deal. Its only "potential" issue where things can possibly go wrong, but its nothing to cry rivers about.

The way I see it is there are many sore losers that blow things out of proportions. Your candidate lost. Get over it. Last year's US elections was choice between diarrhea and migraine. Next time select a better candidate. Also work on campaign tactics. Spreading FUD instead of using your candidate's strong points is what made your candidate so hated among many. But even after election is over all your party and MSM that supports it do are still spreading rumors without actual proof (or using something unrelated and totally legal as "proof") and blowing things out of proportion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And just keep on laughing at you, Binki, and your inability to see what is right in front of your face. Somewhere down the road you and all the Trumpkins will realize what a charlatan Trump is, and at that point we'll take you into our arms and the healing will begin. Until then, you just keep on chugging that kool-aid.
    *facepalm*

Trump is charlatan, I don't deny that. His business model is built on that. But what we have here is your inability to differentiate between facts and rumors, inability to understand what is and what isn't normal business practice and inability to see through factless opinion pieces.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    *facepalm*

Trump is charlatan, I don't deny that. His business model is built on that. But what we have here is your inability to differentiate between facts and rumors, inability to understand what is and what isn't normal business practice and inability to see through factless opinion pieces.
    There are normal business practices with a sitting President? Really? Tell me more about how that works - and please do reference the Emolument Clause when you think it's appropriate.

Ok, so there is that. But its not a big deal. Its only "potential" issue where things can possibly go wrong, but its nothing to cry rivers about.
    I have to disagree. The prospect that our country's policy pertaining to the most populous country in the world and a significant global actor could be affected by one person's personal enrichment is not a small deal. The fact that he hasn't divested, and doesn't seem to care or understand why divestiture is important, makes it an even bigger deal.

The way I see it is there are many sore losers that blow things out of proportions. Your candidate lost. Get over it. Last year's US elections was choice between diarrhea and migraine. Next time select a better candidate. Also work on campaign tactics. Spreading FUD instead of using your candidate's strong points is what made your candidate so hated among many. But even after election is over all your party and MSM that supports it do are still spreading rumors without actual proof (or using something unrelated and totally legal as "proof") and blowing things out of proportion.
    I've been over it for a long time.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's actually you people that need to get over the fact that you can't use Hillary as a whipping post anymore. She lost - no more blame game - you guys need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Honestly could you ever? They are Nazis lmao.
    Fixed it for you.

Oh my god... those Russian Hackers are now in control of the Chinese Military!

Why do people jump to the defense of this administration on issues that would cause any other person to lose their career? The last two presidents impeached or almost impeached were both on the grounds of lying. This president has done that and worse.

If you don't think that this president will profit enormously from being president you are naive. And it will be at your expense. If there was no free press these deals would go through easily. The only thing preventing them is the light shown on them by reporters. Support investigative reporting.

We don't want to become like Russia with a terrible economy full of corruption. Russia is all to willing to sell off their economic and strategic advantages in order to enrich their elite politicians. Lets not start doing that too because it's all down hill from there. This administration has already shown completely disregard for soft power of all kinds. Just look at the budget they released. This plays into the hands of every foreign power. And why? either because the president doesn't understand what he's doing or he's being payed to do so. Which is worse?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Come on now, you need to try harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    A guide to selling stuff:
    1. Check that the buyer is not a foreign spy or have connections to foreign intelligence services or have connections to someone who have connections to foreign intelligence services or...
    2. Sell stuff
    I love that you really believe merchants actually check for this. I mean, they didn't even check the 9/11 hijackers when they applied for pilot lessons. This is just not a common thing people do in this country, unless you're talking about an enemy of America such as North Korea or Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    OK, really, what conflict of interest could his business dealings possibly pose? :P

I hate to add another Trump thread, but this just boggles my mind.
    Did she actually buy it directly from Trump or from one of his companies?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Come on now, you need to try harder than that.
    Try harder how? Relaying the consensus of the US population.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did she actually buy it directly from Trump or from one of his companies?
    It was his business. He didn't personally do it. Looks like Allen Weisselberg sold it to her. Don't see Trumps signature anywhere on the deed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    Why do people jump to the defense of this administration on issues that would cause any other person to lose their career?
    This is the worst part. Looking the other way while all of these norms- the beneficial ones at that- get broken down has the potential to do much worse long-term damage than whatever temporary benefit could be derived.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Lol Slate...

This just in! Property tycoon sells property!
    A) Trump told the public "no new deals" when he won.
    B) Who the president does business with matters.

i thought the Russians are the big boogeyman now, not the Chinese. can the media make up their mind please?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i thought the Russians are the big boogeyman now, not the Chinese. can the media make up their mind please?

Because it can't be both?

Coming up next week.... 10 people in Trump administration have ties to Chinese intelligence!
    lol right the russian narrative didnt work lets try chinese next and when that doesnt work lets blame the martians <3
    mr pickles

The desperation is real. Keep throwing out "News" like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Because it can't be both?
    Trump is a chinese-russian double spy who is actually controlled by North Korea !!!111
    Rachel Madcow will show us proof in a few hours.
    Trump is doomed ahahaha. Hillary ftw!