Poll: Who is right?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    ...because thats where my penis is pointing when i squat? Or do you suggest that i take off my pants and shoes when in the woods just so i can sit and pee?
    So you can't like, use your hand to aim it? You would just #yolofreestyle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    So you can't like, use your hand to aim it? Just #yolofreestyle it?
    It's rather small when squatting... like, extremely so

If you pee standing you lift the seat before you do so.

If you pee sitting you drop the seat before you do so.

Responsibility is shared equally, with the onus on the person performing the act at the time to do what's needed.

It's rather small when squatting... like, extremely so
    I don't think I have met any man whos penis shrinks in size by squatting...

I don't think I have met any man whos penis shrinks in size by squatting...
    It's pretty much only foreskin dangling there when i do, so...

Unless i got a hardon, and thats just too much effort for peeing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Standing while peeing is inherently gross...
    True since peeing is inherently gross...

Anyhow you're entitled to your own subjective opinions of what you find more or less gross but you'd have to present some kind of decent argument if you expect others to adopt a similar viewpoint. From my perspective what makes it gross is that some savages have a tendency to miss the bowl and not clean it up afterwards. Which is gross.

Deleted

I feel like you should see a doctor

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i use the brush after just 1 flush, it's going to take another 15 mins of cleaning that shit out of the brush...
    Hence the "eat more fibre" comment. Seriously, what's happening down there can't be healthy.

Deleted

Jesus how small is your dick

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Until someone uses it twice in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    What about if you need a shit m8?

Fuck you both and your reasonable points,

I'm going home

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The lid should always be closed after use so there's no reason NOT to lower it after peeing. Just lazy not to.
    If a person cannot notice the first seat is up, they will also not notice the lid is down, both are just as apparent. All closing the lid will do is have her piss all over herself and the floor

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You should look before you sit anyway. God knows what the last user left behind. Especially if it's pubic moulting season.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse he is right,
    The question, as per the title of the thread, pertains to etiquette, not efficiency. So she's right.

What. Do you have a micropenis or something?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    If a person cannot notice the first seat is up, they will also not notice the lid is down, both are just as apparent. All closing the lid will do is have her piss all over herself and the floor
    Uhh...no. The problem with not noticing that the seat is up is that you fall into the bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    You should look before you sit anyway. God knows what the last user left behind. Especially if it's pubic moulting season.
    For a public toilet sure. For the en suite bathroom in your own home late at night, it should be safe to use in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    For a public toilet sure. For the en suite bathroom in your own home late at night, it should be safe to use in the dark.
    You go to the bathroom in the dark? :/ The bathroom is the only room in my home that's always got a lamp lit.

You go to the bathroom in the dark? :/ The bathroom is the only room in my home that's always got a lamp lit.
    Mine is. I don't want lights in my face if I'm going back to sleep after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    Whenever you flush a toilet without closing the lid, bacteria mixes and gets thrown out. Give it a read.
    Ah internet stuffs, I should have known. I have yet to see a toilet seat cover that makes a 100% seal so sure yes it would reduce the amount, much in the way wearing a helmet while holding a grenade going off will protect your head...

Also, using that theory you touching the toilet seat cover to put it down transfers it to your hands from the previous user and when you wash your hands you are releasing the bacteria people have placed there from their last usage back into the air from the tap water. You would also be releasing anything trapped in the air inside the bowl when you lift the seat to use it forcing that air to move in an upward direction due to the lid moving up and air displacement. Thus rushing it toward your receptive areas(mouth, nose, face in general). Seems like it could cause less direct contact with yourself if you use toilet, finish up, pants up belt on etc. then flush and go directly to wash hands. You would be out of the immediate area of new toilet flush spray and on your way out. Also would cause the particles which have been mystified and thrown up to have time to presumably settle on surfaces by the time the next person comes into use toilet.

So what is worse for you? Possibly some extra bacteria from your own body that more likely than not grown accustom to and will have less harmful effects on you. Or some strangers bubonic plague they have just left on the seat cover(disclosure I am not 100% sure if bubonic plague can be transmitted via absorption through hands or via air born particulates)

So ya, leave it how you finished with it.

Deleted
    What. Do you have a micropenis or something?
    I think so... If it's too small to aim with a finger and thumb

- - - Updated - - -

Most people do I imagine during sleep

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't, because my bladder can cope just fine until morning. My wife, on the other hand, needs to go frequently. It's really not a big deal, but bear in mind that our bathroom has relatively large windows (with opaque glass) so there is always sufficient ambient light to avoid injuring oneself. Also bear in mind that if you're getting up in the middle of the night, you're likely quite groggy from sleep so a lifted toilet is something you might not notice.

There was a Questionable Content comic about this very thing a few years back (If you've never seen the comic, it's well worth taking a look).

PS: on the rare occasion that I might go in the dark, I would obviously sit down. Safer that way.