Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    You do crust and just meats? No cheese?
    Someone already tried this joke.

Pizza kinda requires the sauce and cheese to be pizza, otherwise you just have a crust. Not a pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Pizza kinda requires the sauce and cheese to be pizza, otherwise you just have a crust. Not a pizza.
    then it's pizza crust pizza.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    This is by far the most interesting thread I've ever seen on MMO-Champion.
    I'm all about meat though, screw pineapple!
    It's probably the fun-est thread I've been in

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Why stop at pineapple and pizza, jelly beans and steak, fish flavoured milkshakes ... the list goes on.

Pineapple on Pizza is just the start of a slippery slope that will see us all having bacon cola before long.

Then there will be war.
    A place near me puts gummy bears in their bratwurst grind. I'm not kidding.

And soda is a perfectly acceptable glaze for baked ham. Dr. Pepper would be the soda of choice there. Can even throw pineapple slices on it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't put ranch on my pizza....
    The fact that nobody puts ranch on pizza is the proof that we need to end this debate.

Go ahead and like pineapple. Just don't adulterate perfectly good pizza with it, you monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by heef View Post
    The fact that nobody puts ranch on pizza is the proof that we need to end this debate.

Go ahead and like pineapple. Just don't adulterate perfectly good pizza with it, you monsters.
    /wonders what happens if I mix Ranch with pineapple juice
    /dips pizza in it.

Hmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL i love this thread. But seriously, I love hearing it when people say they don't like pineapple on pizza. We get it, you have the taste buds of a 3rd grader because you can't appreciate complex taste combinations.

Next you'll say that you hate spinach, mushroom, and garlic pizza (Which is just as good as a meat lover's pizza, and I'm a man that loves my meat) or bbq chicken with bacon and jalaepnos. (yes, that's bbq sauce on the pizza)

Protip: Try Pepperoni, Sausage, Salami (or a 2nd type of sausage), jalapenos, mushroom, and pineapple. The taste bud journey is amazing when you hit spicy, salty, sweet, and savory all in the same bite.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heef View Post

i don't put pineapple on my pizza......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    LOL i love this thread. But seriously, I love hearing it when people say they don't like pineapple on pizza. We get it, you have the taste buds of a 3rd grader because you can't appreciate complex taste combinations.

Next you'll say that you hate spinach, mushroom, and garlic pizza (Which is just as good as a meat lover's pizza, and I'm a man that loves my meat) or bbq chicken with bacon and jalaepnos. (yes, that's bbq sauce on the pizza)

Protip: Try Pepperoni, Sausage, Salami (or a 2nd type of sausage), jalapenos, mushroom, and pineapple. The taste bud journey is amazing when you hit spicy, salty, sweet, and savory all in the same bite.
    it's hilarious that you can't contemplate that most of this is well intentioned joking and result to childish ad hominems and insults.
    you also seem to be unable to contemplate subjectivity.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post

My favorite pizza joint near me has this offering: "Anchovy, caper, onion, saracene olive, oregano " It's delicious.

They also have: "Prosciutto, artichoke, picholine olive, basil " And: "Roasted red pepper, ham, gorgonzola, basil "

And for people who haven't grown up, they have: "BAMBINI (Kid’s Pizza) Crushed tomato, mozzarella"

10+ Year Old Account
    it's hilarious that you can't contemplate that most of this is well intentioned joking
    It's actually a little shocking that some haven't picked up on this.

Semi-OT: Went to Disneyland a couple weeks ago and ate at "The Pizza Press" (Just outside main gate). I'd never had kalamata olives on pizza until I was there, and now I don't want to live without them.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Semi-OT: Went to Disneyland a couple weeks ago and ate at "The Pizza Press" (Just outside main gate). I'd never had kalamata olives on pizza until I was there, and now I don't want to live without them.
    /high five.

Salt bombs ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I don't understand how people can dislike pineapple on their pizzas. It's juicy and delicious and belongs on there with ham or sausage.
    People are terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    /high five.

Salt bombs ftw.
    it was awesome!
    They're like sardines smaller, cooler cousin

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    it was awesome!
    They're like sardines smaller, cooler cousin
    Yeah. I just started experimenting with deep frying olives. It's stupidly good in a bad way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I just started experimenting with deep frying olives. It's stupidly good in a bad way.
    deep frying olives....i need to try this.

You can only steal the idea if you dip them in ranch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll third it, because holy shit I need deep fried olives in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can only steal the idea if you dip them in ranch.
    better yet. i'm dipping it in ghost pepper hot sauce.

better yet. i'm dipping it in ghost pepper hot sauce.
    With a shot of ranch in a pineapple cup.

Edit: I'm not joking about deep frying olives, btw. Try a tempura-style batter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

white pizza can be inredible as well.