Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    The twenty-somethings I listen to at the bar aren't 13 either.
    The twenty-something tumblr bitches you listen to at the bar aren't trained space soldiers either.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    The twenty-something tumblr bitches you listen to at the bar aren't trained space soldiers either.
    I mean the strong stoic soldir that is akward around women is kind of a trope. From that PoV i can see it. It's just everything else doesn't seem to support this kind of introverted behaviour in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Shit like this reminds me of Revelation Online, which then brings up an important question: does ME:A have an invert mouse option?
    You are a heathen :P.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because no military personnel has cringe moments like that My brother is almost 30, in the military and does dumb cringey stuff like that still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last time I checked soldiers are not usually trained in the art of romance. They tend to be trained on you know pew pew stuff.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Last time I checked soldiers are not usually trained in the art of romance. They tend to be trained on you know pew pew stuff.
    Exactly. Jesus.

When I first started dating my boyfriend - ex-army, btw - he would say dorky stuff sometimes. It's endearing. It's human.

Not all of us are uptight formal wads.

Deleted
    What are you doing on MMOC if you are a mix of fricking James T. Kirk and James Bond in real life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    What are you doing on MMOC if you are fricking James Bond in real life?
    Catching up with the freshest and dankest ME:A memes.

My cousin is a marine and can't even talk to women. Next?

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    My cousin is a marine and can't even talk to women. Next?
    Does he have live combat experience and is in a leading position? Just curious .

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I really hope there are some decent beard choices. I guess I'll go to bed and be disapointed tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

You're right, it's not a direct confirmation, but by saying "we're looking into it but it won't be day 1" implies that it will be at a later date.
    Oh, sweet summer child.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Does he have live combat experience and is in a leading position? Just curious .

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I really hope there are some decent beard choices. I guess I'll go to bed and be disapointed tomorrow .
    I guess I should have said "former Marine" he got discharged. But none the less, the point stands lol. Got into some rather ... not good situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The opposite of that.

There are like six beards and they are all 2d textures and horrible looking.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The opposite of that.

There are like six beards and they are all 2d textures and horrible looking.
    It's like pencil stubble. Honestly the beards are worse than the hair physics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I think it's just bitching for the sake of bitching, it's a trend that started in the ancient year of 2016. Just look into any game related thread, there will be bitching about the tiniest things.
    I think it is more what I call the "cattle effect": a flock of cows peacefully walks around, one cow suddenly jumps - "Alert!" - and starts running in the southern direction; in a few moments, all the cows are running in that direction, even though most cows don't understand what happened and where they are running and why.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    According to people on Discord, ME:A has invert mouse.

So the flop of the year, aka Revelation Online, remains the only game in the universe that lacks the feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Bioware hair and beard, when was it ever good is the question. I think MEA at least as some better hair, i like like the women messy hair this time. But thats really it lol. Its not tomb raider thats for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Bioware hair and beard, when was it ever good is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Well, it's certainly better than Andromeda's.

Well, it's certainly better than Andromeda's.
    It's still pretty bad though.

I so wish this was an exaggeration... but it is just the harsh reality.