Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Erdogan did say that Europeans "will not walk safely on streets".
    Come on... we're all thinking it...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    The alleged assailant shot by police at Parliament.

Not reported if hes alive or not. So at least the cunt got his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its unclear of what happened, some say a guy with a knife charge into the grounds of parliament or the bridge or something...nothing is clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The alleged assailant shot by police at Parliament.

Not reported if hes alive or not. So at least the cunt got his.
    There are so many armed police offers around that area, a gunman would not last long, using a car as a weapon is pretty much their only hope around there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Its unclear of what happened, some say a guy with a knife charge into the grounds of parliament or the bridge or something...nothing is clear.
    There is already pics and videos. He plowed a car through people on westminster bridge, crashed got out, headed to parliment and got slotted.

Sounds like nobody but the shooter was killed, that's good news. Hope the best for the injured.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Just a guy with a knife nothing more duderinios, pretty much what you get if you go to Catford or Penge

Deleted
    So any clear story on what actually happened yet?

seeing reports of car attack, knife attack and gun attack. was it all one person ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Just a guy with a knife nothing more duderinios, pretty much what you get if you go to Catford or Penge
    apart from the part where a police officer has been stabbed and multiple people were hit with a car mounted the pavement on westminster bridge. please it is a scary time , not a time for nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Police shot a bloke with a knife. Use a gun next time lads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    So any clear story on what actually happened yet?

seeing reports of car attack, knife attack and gun attack. was it all one person ??
    no looks like multiple. the car attack and knife attack were at around the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    There is already pics and videos. He plowed a car through people on westminster bridge, crashed got out, headed to parliment and got slotted.
    I see...I didn't reload the page I was looking at and wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    apart from the part where a police officer has been stabbed and multiple people were hit with a car mounted the pavement on westminster bridge. please it is a scary time , not a time for nonsense.
    ...because when I'm scared and/or fearful for my life, my first consideration is to visit MMO-Champ forums to chastise people for not being sensitive enough to those fears.

Terrible, any word on who did it

15+ Year Old Account
    2 knife attacks in Europe in couple of days. Luckily they didn't have guns....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    ...because when I'm scared and/or fearful for my life, my first consideration is to visit MMO-Champ forums to chastise people for not being sensitive enough to those fears.
    this is time to be coming together. not scouring through comments and picking any opportunity to personally attack.

Ik guessing trump did something to anger this man! Damn trump and his evil ways!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    2 knife attacks in Europe in couple of days. Luckily they didn't have guns....
    Could have been a lot worse if an attacker or two with guns got into parliament.
    So it sounds like someone drove a car into pedestrians on the bridge, and then rammed into the fence outside Parliament, then got out and rushed a police officer with a knife before being shot?
    So far it doesn't sound like anyone died, apparently the attackers were shot, but not killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    this is time to be coming together. not scouring through comments and picking any opportunity to personally attack.
    You are one to talk.