Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    What on earth are you harping on about? the Conservatives are directly responsible for THOUSANDS of mental health sufferers and sick people dying, why the hell should I respect them in any way, shape or form? I'd never wish death upon a person, I don't see any member of the conservative party as a person though, they're animals.
    I would recommend you speak to someone about your own mental issues.

Some guy saw two or three people down and started filming, the hell is wrong with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Not respecting someone isn't quite on the same level as wishing death on them though is it...
    That's your opinion, I've seen the effects of what the conservatives have done first hand. They deserve no respect, respect is earned, not bought.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Nothing wrong with me mentally, I just have no respect or sympathy for a party that will willingly throw the poor or sick under a bus while at the same time fiddling expenses. I'm not asking you to agree with my opinion, quite frankly what you think of me means nothing to me.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    It was a 40 year old asian man
    source for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh geee, i wonder what this was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    It was a 40 year old asian man
    Curious if this is true or not - and am just waiting for Donald Dump to twit out that it was a Muslim Extremist Attack before he finds out it wasn't... :P

Where, in all of these pictures of victims, are the police or emergency personnel? It seems to me it would take a little bit of time to take all of these pictures, yet in none of them do we see any aide being administered, or emergency response in any of the pictures. Looks like you're all on your own over there.

Deleted
    Thanks, 10chars

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    A lot of people spout this nonsense in the UK sadly, basically whenever somebody is declared fit for work by our benefits system, and then goes on to die at some point in time our media attempt to connect the two to portray our government as murderers, and people like him fall for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Brexit related?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont you guys love that when ever an attack happens, no one cares why, no one really cares who, all that really matters is what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    So it was a white british man i hesr and nothing to do sith muslims yall racist
    first of all, nothing has been released either way (white or muslim). second of all, is it really hard to believe that a muslim would be the obvious choice to make such an attack? i mean, they have been responsible for the mass majority of terrorist attacks in the past 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Where, in all of these pictures of victims, are the police or emergency personnel? It seems to me it would take a little bit of time to take all of these pictures, yet in none of them do we see any aide being administered, or emergency response in any of the pictures. Looks like you're all on your own over there.
    First ambulance was on the scene six minutes after it happened. The pictures were probably taken during those 6 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Curious if this is true or not - and am just waiting for Donald Dump to twit out that it was a Muslim Extremist Attack before he finds out it wasn't... :P
    Islam is a faith, not a nationality. A 40 year old Asian man can still be an muslim extremist. Stop stereo-typing all muslims as brown people from the Middle East.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Dont you guys love that when ever an attack happens, no one cares why, no one really cares who, all that really matters is what they look like.
    Need to know whether to call them a lone wolf or a terrorist!

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Dunno why so many assume it must be Islamic terrorists, it could well be the IRA ramping back up now their previous leaders dead.

- - - Updated - - -

It's short for breaking news.
    because islamic terrorists have been responsible for teh mass majority of terrorist attacks in the past 2 decades?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta question the intelligence of somebody who when on an attempted killing spree armed with a knife decides to try and force entry into one of the only buildings in the area with armed guards... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    First ambulance was on the scene six minutes after it happened. The pictures were probably taken during those 6 minutes.
    And police? US cities would have several police units in a major city attack there in seconds.

Edit: Especially in an area of the city like this... That's extremely slow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    And police? US cities would have several police units in a major city attack there in seconds.
    they are clearly there.. if you look at any live stream on any news site you will see this .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    because islamic terrorists have been responsible for teh mass majority of terrorist attacks in the past 2 decades?
    Hmmmm

Wonder where these groups get there funding, and training