Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Was I involved in this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It's hardly a terrorist attack .1 cop randomly stabbed and some people ran over.
    Even the Brexit murderer was more on target and it was claimed he was some lone idiot.
    It's a terrorist, probably muslim, attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReligionOfPeaceTM View Post
    Was I involved in this?
    I see the bigots are in now. This has nothing to do with Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsame View Post
    I see the bigots are in now. This has nothing to do with Islam.
    How do you know it has nothing to do with Islam?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    It's a terrorist, probably muslim, attack.
    And don't jump to conclusions. Just because he's brown and called Abu and follows Islam doesn't instantly make him a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    /sigh

Is anyone surprised? I mean, really surprised?

There is an ideological war going on. Civilized people may not be interested in fighting, we may well be prepared to share space on this earth. But that doesn't matter.

" You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you." --- Leon Trotsky

Consider, my fellow Americans on MMOC, the reaction in the US if someone of this ... ideology had shot three people and injured 20 on the steps of the Capitol Building in DC. The rage from the average American at the base insult to one of our most sacred buildings.... well let me say, Trump would have a blank check.

I'm deliberately not naming the belief in question because someone might come in here and End us.

I beg, no, I plead with those of this belief who would never dream of violent acts ( and I do believe they exist): You must act loudly and decisively against this evil within your community. You are running out of time. The patience of even the most liberal Westerners is not infinite.
    So much drama.

Tell us what happens when this "patience " runs out. What are you even saying or suggesting?

Genocide? Mass vigilante violence? Internment camps? If you're going to type out such a melodramatic plea, just come out and say what you mean.
    Last edited by Somewhatconcerned; 2017-03-22 at 07:21 PM.

And don't jump to conclusions. Just because he's brown and called Abu and follows Islam doesn't instantly make him a Muslim.
    Mus·lim
    ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
    noun
    a follower of the religion of Islam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    There are also incompetent terrorists, you know? It does not always have to involve assault rifles and suicide vests, by an estabilished terrorist group.
    Where is the proof it's a terrorist attack.
    The media are acting like excited little brats but that doesn't make it so.
    Will we see more " anti terrorist" laws affecting the public in the outcome of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those of you who are already clamoring for an islamist terrorist are terrible.

Let the police do their job and stop trying to turn these horrible events as political aces.

I remember Quebec, how everyone was quick to jump on the islamist conclusion, before learning it was a brainwashed kid who lived in another world.

So shut it. This is dramatic and horrible and my thoughts are on the people suffering today. I hope the amount of death will not go any higher than what it is right now.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely sorry to hear about the poor folks who have either lost their lives or have been injured.

So shitty.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

From the shots of him surrounded by paramedics it definitely looks like Abu Izzadeen, glad he's no longer part of this world.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    So true and we don't even know his motives yet. The guy might have just been a bad driver and someone placed the knife in his hand when he got out of the car and pushed him towards the guards.
    Okay trying to hard now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    From the shots of him surrounded by paramedics it definitely looks like Abu Izzadeen, glad he's no longer part of this world.
    According to Andrew Neil, Izzadeen's solicitor says that he is still in jail.

https://twitter.com/afneil/status/844631058142388225

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Those of you who are already clamoring for an islamist terrorist are terrible.

Let the police do their job and stop trying to turn these horrible events as political aces.

I remember Quebec, how everyone was quick to jump on the islamist conclusion, before learning it was a brainwashed kid who lived in another world.

So shut it. This is dramatic and horrible and my thoughts are on the people suffering today. I hope the amount of death will not go any higher than what it is right now.
    So true and we don't even know his motives yet. The guy might have just been a bad driver and someone placed the knife in his hand when he got out of the car and pushed him towards the guards.

10+ Year Old Account
    The BS in this statement is incredible. Good job.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    And I suppose the policewoman stabbed herself right?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    And I suppose the policewoman stabbed herself right?
    It is quite possible yes.

Was he wearing a Guy Fawkes mask?
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    point is that title is click bait. what do you not understand?
    tragic ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Was he wearing a Guy Fawkes mask?
    He was more "successful" than Guy Fawkes, who only managed to get himself killed.