Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How much gold do you think Mythic Gul'dan mount will be worth?

In the future I hope to buy a mythic Gul'dan kill so that I can get the mount. How much gold do you reckon it will be worth?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to ask you can't afford it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

2-3 millions would be fair price.

10+ Year Old Account
    As have been most end of raid mounts, over a million easy.

Anywhere from 2-5 million depending on who wants to start selling first, and how many guilds can actually do it , but I don't think anyone will be selling him for quite some time, at least not until he gets nerfed or 7.2 releases.

My guild has sold +15 keystones for 400k, so I seriously doubt we, or anyone else, would consider selling mythic Guldan for anything less than 2mil

Not much room for carries with Nighthold's current tuning.
    Last edited by Kraineth; 2017-03-22 at 09:58 PM.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Archimonde started at 1.5 mil in EU. Guldan will be 2-2.5 when someone starts doing it.

Remember these mounts stay 100% drop chance for the entirety of an expansion.
    Hasn't been any different in another expansion to lead me to believe it will be any different.

Will see how much it drops over the course of the expansion, Blackhands mount went right down to 250k at 1 point. While I don't see it going this low with current inflation, it will drop substantially as it gets easy to quickly smash out with over geared toons and a skip to Elisande.
    7.3's mount will be the really expensive one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Will see how much it drops over the course of the expansion, Blackhands mount went right down to 250k at 1 point. While I don't see it going this low with current inflation, it will drop substantially as it gets easy to quickly smash out with over geared toons and a skip to Elisande.
    And seeing that the tokens at least on EU servers sell for like 150k and upwards on the AH each, it will be quite easy to obtain the mount if prices drop even remotely into that range - even if someone usually does not have a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Archimonde started at 1.5 mil in EU. Guldan will be 2-2.5 when someone starts doing it.
    There are guilds that have already sold it multiple times.. for a lot more

If you have the patience, I'd wait until tier number 3 of this expansion has been out for a while. The final 100% mount might be a lot more expensive even at the end of the expansion than the Gul'dan mount.

For Cutting Edge and Mount, I'd say anyway in the region of 3-4 million gold would be a reasonable guess. Inflation is huge this expansion and these end tier mounts tend to be astronomically expensive until the tier is over-geared or cleared by a large number (500+) of guilds.

Once 7.2 hits and the instance is nerfed due to players power growth these sales will start creeping in, but yeah cutting edge is always pretty expensive.
    If you want the mount I would recommend waiting until 7.3 to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    I believe you. No, really, I do.
    Kappa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    I think it's for about 7 mil?

The price quote I got back in 7.1 was ~3M for mount AND Cutting Edge. The problem will probably be that you simply cannot find a carry unless you are on the right realms.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    If you have to ask you can't afford it.
    wtb like button

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I bought it for 3 million gold when it dropped to our guild.

Money was used for free flasks to the whole guild
    You are confusing mounts. Thread is about mythic only mount that has 100% drop chance, not RNG mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    In the future I hope to buy a mythic Gul'dan kill so that I can get the mount. How much gold do you reckon it will be worth?
    Right now, only 70ish guilds have killed Gul'dan, so its unlikely you will even be able to purchase it for another 2-3 months. At that time, expect it to be around 2 mil gold.

BUT... when Tomb of Sargaras releases in June-August the Nighthold will VERY LIKELY get a 10-20% nerf AND CROSS REALMable as they have always done it that way, meaning mythic Gul'dan will be a lot easier to kill, on top of the new gear as well. Expect Guldan mount to drop to 1 mil gold at that time.

BUT AGAIN... the mount will be a 100% drop chance until the end of the expansion, as they have ALWAYS done it that way for mythic end boss mounts.

Near the end of 2017 when everyone will have 920+ ilevel and done with Tomb of Sargaras, Gul'dan will be close to being puggable by skilled groups and the price of the mount will drop to 300-500k for the remainder of the expansion, just like Blackhands mount did last expansion.

So TL : DR Wait until September-December or next year and it will be 300-500k.

I know this because I have bought and sold mythic boss mounts since LK.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2017-03-23 at 07:47 AM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Goes for 2.5m gold - 4.5m gold, Depending on if you want loot tied in or not.

2m full Run all loot, bar Guldan Kill.

4.5m full run all loot + Mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post

So TL : DR Wait until September-December or next year and it will be 300-500k.
    Dont think so, people are selling it for Cutting Edge Title, hence the price.

Cutting edge dissapears with the Release of Tomb.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Goes for 2.5m gold - 4.5m gold, Depending on if you want loot tied in or not.

2m full Run all loot, bar Guldan Kill.

4.5m full run all loot + Mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont think so, people are selling it for Cutting Edge Title, hence the price.

Cutting edge dissapears with the Release of Tomb.
    Yes Cutting Edge disappears with ToS, but the mount will remain 100% drop. So as the expansion goes on Gul'Dan will be pretty easy on mythic and the price will drop considerably.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.