Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump will keep mattis happy,
    Defense community money is him walking inside of a year. The fact he cant get people he wants put up for nomination is wearing thing. This was not the only incident.

as far as the Ukraine goes, joe bidens son had a big deal over there with oil companies that he helped to facilitate. Do you want to provoke WW3 over ex Russian satellites? I sure the fuck don't.
    The whole World War III thing in the election is the stuff of delusions. Russia will not start a nuclear war over Ukraine, Syria, or anything else.

Saudi arabia is good and Russia is bad in your warped mind.
    No. Saudi Arabia = Useful for now. Russia = the US's chief geopolitical foe. And that's not my opinion, that's the US Military's opinion.

That military you worship. Yeah. That's what they think. You can hug Russia all you like. They've been planning for years about how to kill lots of Russians should they step foot in Estonia and Latvia.

As far as Iran goes, they are our enemies, Obama had been writing the ayatollah love letters for years before he could get the scumbag to take our 150 billion dollars.
    Iran is our enemy, but the fact you rate Iran our enemy and Russia not is delusional.
    They even orchestrated a capture of our navy people on the day of the deal, that Iran nicely released a few days later (the female soldier was forced to wear a head scarf fucking contraption also).
    Because Obama tightened the rules of engagement and there was a leadership failure on their mothership.

Benedict Arnold was a war hero, he was also a traitor.
    Nobody who sides with Trump will be considered a hero when this is over. You go down with him too Hooked. You all burn together. It is April in 6 days and RussiaGate is still here and worsening.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I want them to take over all of it and kick out the scumbag traitors. The military is the only group of men who haven't been contaminated. These FBI, CIA, NSA dichheads were never scrutinized, they were appointed by the corrupt Obama regime and equally the corrupt bush and Clinton regime. The bushes, Clintons and obamas are all good friends.
    Yeah. That's not how that works. THat's not how any of this works.

Get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Nobody who sides with Trump will be considered a hero when this is over. You go down with him too Hooked. You all burn together. It is April in 6 days and RussiaGate is still here and worsening
    I Love President Trump. I would take a bullet for him anytime. He is our leader, he speaks for us. One things for sure, one side will put the other in chains. Will it be the unhinged left wing violent protestors, or the good upstanding family people to take out the other side?. We shall soon see because its going to happen. One side is going to be put into chains before this is over.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:52 AM.

I Love President Trump. I would take a bullet for him anytime. He is our leader, he speaks for us.
    No. He speaks for you, and you're losing. Your President gored himself this week. Democrats didn't do it. Russiagate didn't do it. He did it to himself when he tried to rush the bill and set an arbitrary deadline that he failed to meet when the opposition in his own party called his bliss. He was exposed as a bullshit artist in a way he will not recover from.

Nobody forced him to issue a show-manlike ultimatum. He chose to do it himself. Against other Republicans.

Trumpcare failed to pass, and like Bush and Social Security privatization, the end of it means the end of Donald Trump's ability to set a policy agenda.

Donald Trump is a failure, and now more than ever, he is President in name only.

No. He speaks for you, and you're losing. Your President gored himself this week. Democrats didn't do it. Russiagate didn't do it. He did it to himself when he tried to rush the bill and set an arbitrary deadline that he failed to meet when the opposition in his own party called his bliss. He was exposed as a bullshit artist in a way he will not recover from.

Nobody forced him to issue a show-manlike ultimatum. He chose to do it himself. Against other Republicans.

Trumpcare failed to pass, and like Bush and Social Security privatization, the end of it means the end of Donald Trump's ability to set a policy agenda.

Donald Trump is a failure, and now more than ever, he is President in name only.
    Skroe you have been talking out of your ass for a long time, you are always wrong. You are smart when it comes to technology in the military, but that's about it. You are always wrong in everything else . Sorry man but we can hire good military reporters to replace you also.

You voted for Hillary and promised to put us trumpsters into concentration camps you fucking shill.

So Pardon my French but Fuck Off!.

- - - Updated - - -

I think skroe lives in a bubble. There is no way that this guy lives in the real world.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:59 AM.

Skroe you have been talking out of your ass for a long time, you are always wrong. You are smart when it comes to technology in the military, but that's about it. You are always wrong in everything else . Sorry man but we can hire good military reporters to replace you also.

You voted for Hillary and promised to put us trumpsters into concentration camps you fucking shill.

So Pardon my French but Fuck Off!
    What the fuck are you even talking about? Every post of yours that I read makes me think that you're as dumb as a sack of hammers. All you bring to these forums is ridiculous anti-intellectual partisan rhetoric, so don't get all butthurt when people like Skroe with actual intelligence school you with facts.

Thats the thing. I used to sort of laugh at Obama when he'd get in his own way, doing things like talking for 55 minutes in prime time on healthcare, and then spending 30 seconds calling the Cambridge Police stupid, completely driving the conversation away from what he wanted to talk about, but Trump is just so much worse than that. The fact that Comey was even talking to Congress last week was the direct result of a Trump unforced error. This insistence at holding a vote on Friday to "to see who's on our side" was idiotic. Obama spent months talking to congressional republicans, attempting to get them on board. Trump made a few phone calls and stayed up to 11 pm a few nights during a two week period and he acts like it was some huge sacrifice. And he said Hillary didn't have the stamina. But like his supporters say, he's not going off message, he's playing 4D Space Chess. He's got the FBI, the Freedom Caucus, Chuck Schumer, Rachel Maddow, and the Russians just where he wants them...
    Last edited by Merkava; 2017-03-26 at 08:13 AM.

Skroe you have been talking out of your ass for a long time, you are always wrong.
    Legitimately the only thing I was wrong about were a few thousand deplorable voters in some rust belt states. Hillary got more votes, but Hillary was suckered by her crap sycophant staff yet again that took those states for granted.

Trump's Presidency is proceeding exactly as I predicted. RussiaGate has gone exactly as I have predicted. Foriegn affairs has gone largely as I predicted.

And remember the Republican Civil War I predicted? Oh welcome to it Hooked. And it's as terrible as predicted.

You are smart when it comes to technology in the military, but that's about it. You are always wrong in everything else . Sorry man but we can hire good military reporters to replace you also.
    You like that Military technology? You want a better military. OMB Director Mick Mulvaney has betrayed you.

Where did Mulvaney hail from by the way? The Freedom Caucus. And who is the Pentagon's new Comptroller? Grover Norquists brother.

You've been had. The Republican Civil War reaches into the Pentagon.

Not concentration camps lol. But you honestly think that having won an election that the torture of the Trumpsters would be at an end?

Really? You thought that.

You must be brand new, son. That is also not how this works. Donald Trump is a bitch who quits and his supporters are suckers who bought into the slogan of a guy who is a quitter. And now, beyond the shadow of a dobut, you have seen that.

Nancy Pelosi spent 7 months getting Obamacare passed. Trump quit after two weeks. Two weeks.

I like exactly where I am and I stand by every thing I said. Every last word. I am proud of it. And I'll say it again: when this is over there will be two classes of people:

-> those who supported Trump

-> those who did not

The former, the like of you in other words, will be run out of politics. You aren't cut out for this. You're weak. You're paranoid. You're backwards. You're uneducated. You have low standards. And you have no ideas worth turning into policy. America deserves better than the likes of what you Trumpkins have to offer. You are deplorables. And now or ten years from now, we will never let you forget it.

And we're just getting started.

"Concentration camps"... that's a ridiculous suggestion, but the way I see it, we won't be successful unless the political pain we put you through makes you wish for a quick escape.

Care to place bets Hooked on whether there will be a new damaging TrumpGate story this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    What the fuck are you even talking about? Every post of yours that I read makes me think that you're as dumb as a sack of hammers. All you bring to these forums is ridiculous anti-intellectual partisan rhetoric, so don't get all butthurt when people like Skroe with actual intelligence school you with facts.
    Apologize to the sack of hammers, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Thats the thing. I used to sort of laugh at Obama when he'd get in his own way, doing things like talking for 55 minutes in prime time on healthcare, and then spending 30 seconds calling the Cambridge Police stupid, completely driving the conversation away from what he wanted to talk about, but Trump is just so much worse than that. The fact that Comey was even talking to Congress last week was the direct result of a Trump unforced error. This insistence at holding a vote on Friday to "to see who's on our side" was idiotic. Obama spent weeks and months talking to congressional republicans, attempting to get them on board. Trump made a few phone calls and stayed up to 11 pm a few nights during a two week period and he acts like it was some huge sacrifice. And he said Hillary didn't have the stamina. But like his supporters say, he's not going off message, he's playing 4D Space Chess. He's got the FBI, the Freedom Caucus, Chuck Schumer, Rachel Maddow, and the Russians just where he wants them...
    Yep. It's completely insane.

But we all know what's going to happen. Sometime in the next year or two there is going to be "the big one". The RussiaGate story that bursts the damn after a long period of drip-drip-drip. And then people like Hooked will retcon the degree to which and how long they supported Trump.

People like Hooked are being incredibly dishonest and have appallingly low standards. Maybe they just want Republicans in power. Maybe they want to rebuild the military. Maybe they are reacting to SJWs in an appallingly immature way. Whatever the case they're intentionally overlooking the ocean awful to sit on the 3 square meter island of "nice", and hoping against hope that one modest wave doesn't sink their little island.

They should be asking more of their leadership. But they're very weak people. They talk a good game, but they compromised their American values to support Trump, and that is not what the strong do.

That 4D Chess game only exists for folks who are deluding themselves that their island can't be sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Not unsurprising but considering CNN's track record i would hold off till more sources claim it.
    Yah seriously what the fuck is this tweeting shit, the format is god awful.

That anything like this is telling us we have to take it seriously is probably by far the greatest sign this is all just a bunch of bullshit. I need a drinking problem like Stan but damn if it doesn't give me whiskey dick, it was good while I got it /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The rational folk are going to fill the SCOTUS vacancy while you are screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEE" and fighting lost battles. Also, I love watching you erode your democracy trying to get rid of Trump. It weakens your standing in the world and less people take you serious as a country.
    Don't know where you live, but things do not work that way here in the US. The first that will happen if this egg breaks wide open is that ALL of the Trump Administrations foreign and domestic policy agenda will be put on hold pending the outcome. So no, you will not see a Trump nominated person take the seat of the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Yah seriously what the fuck is this tweeting shit, the format is god awful.

That anything like this is telling us we have to take it seriously is probably by far the greatest sign this is all just a bunch of bullshit. I need a drinking problem like Stan but damn if it doesn't give me whiskey dick, it was good while I got it /sigh
    Twitter only works because a bunch of people who should know better, especially the President of the United States, have decied to abandon 80 years of public relations practices that allowed people in public positions to control the message.

Instead, they tweet, without a staff behind it to check it from every angle, and act surprised when it blows up in your face.

I'm a very political person. But do I post politics on my Facebook where friends and co-workers are on? Fuck no. I work to cultivate a certain image. That's social media 101.

Twitter has just given a licence to people who should be under Public Relations lock and key to shoot from the hip. Imagine how much better off a state Trump's Presidency would be in if he gave up twitter Day one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quality response.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Don't know where you live, but things do not work that way here in the US. The first that will happen if this egg breaks wide open is that ALL of the Trump Administrations foreign and domestic policy agenda will be put on hold pending the outcome. So no, you will not see a Trump nominated person take the seat of the Supreme Court.
    He lives in Bulgaria and is a member of the anti-Muslim, anti-EU, anti-German Bulgarian far-right, which are basically Nazis (no joke).

You can cross that with some kind of Pan-Slavic Nationalism (one of Europe's dumber creations) that he's expressed. He basically wants to live under Putin's dominion.

To put it another way, Cryban is one of MMO-OT's most notorious Putinistas.

Yep. It's completely insane.

But we all know what's going to happen. Sometime in the next year or two there is going to be "the big one". The RussiaGate story that bursts the damn after a long period of drip-drip-drip. And then people like Hooked will retcon the degree to which and how long they supported Trump.

People like Hooked are being incredibly dishonest and have appallingly low standards. Maybe they just want Republicans in power. Maybe they want to rebuild the military. Maybe they are reacting to SJWs in an appallingly immature way. Whatever the case they're intentionally overlooking the ocean awful to sit on the 3 square meter island of "nice", and hoping against hope that one modest wave doesn't sink their little island.

They should be asking more of their leadership. But they're very weak people. They talk a good game, but they compromised their American values to support Trump, and that is not what the strong do.

That 4D Chess game only exists for folks who are deluding themselves that their island can't be sunk.
    He's actually blaming the Democrats for not supporting the bill, even after he made no effort at all to meet with them. Does he seriously expect us to believe that Democrats would just vote against one of their signature domestic accomplishments? Does he expect us to believe that he believes that? It's like the coach of a losing football team saying the reason they lost was because the other team wasn't telling them what plays they were running before each snap. Can you imagine the laughter. I'm guessing you can. It's absolutely ludicrous.

Legitimately the only thing I was wrong about were a few thousand deplorable voters in some rust belt states. Hillary got more votes, but Hillary was suckered by her crap sycophant staff yet again that took those states for granted.

Trump's Presidency is proceeding exactly as I predicted. RussiaGate has gone exactly as I have predicted. Foriegn affairs has gone largely as I predicted.

And remember the Republican Civil War I predicted? Oh welcome to it Hooked. And it's as terrible as predicted.
    You were only wrong about the most important thing, no big deal. And the Republican Civil War? Trump's already bypassed it by bringing the particular problem of healthcare into sharp relief. The voters, naturally, have given a very clear message: Fix healthcare, or get tossed out on your tuckus. The GOP effectively cannot go against Trump just because he's Trump when he comes up with his own healthcare bill, not without raising the ire of the GOP voterbase. GOPcare was a nonstarter, and the public was reminded that Obamacare is pretty bad.

He lives in Bulgaria and is a member of the anti-Muslim, anti-EU, anti-German Bulgarian far-right, which are basically Nazis (no joke).

You can cross that with some kind of Pan-Slavic Nationalism (one of Europe's dumber creations) that he's expressed. He basically wants to live under Putin's dominion.

To put it another way, Cryban is one of MMO-OT's most notorious Putinistas.
    Sounds like a good guy to me. Sorry but we aren't going to take the NWO BS anymore. The blame can be put on Obama and merkel, they tried to flood our families with dangerous and evil people.

Sounds like a good guy to me. Sorry but we aren't going to take the NWO BS anymore. The blame can be put on Obama and merkel, they tried to flood our families with dangerous and evil people.
    Yeah here's a fire to throw your American principles in. You won't be needing them anymore.

Everybody, I just want to put this... person... here on display. Look at what this weak man wrote... this man who celebrates inhumanity and coddles our enemies.

Everybody, this is Hooked. He is a Trumpkin. You don't rationalize with the likes of Hooked. You find new and painful ways to beat them to death with political baseball bats. He is neither conservative nor liberal. He is reactionary. He is a hate figure.

Trumpkins are the enemy. They are something to be defeated, humiliated and rolled over every opportunity that presents itself. Now. Ten years from now. Their backwardness... their paranoia... their abandonment of American values in the name of political gain is not to be forgiven or excused. It is a brand on their forehead forever.

Be happy warriors in this, because remember, these people are not good people. The crazy train kept making stops to let people get off. And these people kept on riding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    You were only wrong about the most important thing, no big deal. And the Republican Civil War? Trump's already bypassed it by bringing the particular problem of healthcare into sharp relief. The voters, naturally, have given a very clear message: Fix healthcare, or get tossed out on your tuckus. The GOP effectively cannot go against Trump just because he's Trump when he comes up with his own healthcare bill, not without raising the ire of the GOP voterbase. GOPcare was a nonstarter, and the public was reminded that Obamacare is pretty bad.
    ...Am I misunderstanding what you're trying to say in this post? The article you linked indicates that Republican voters flip against Republican candidates that support Trumpcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The rational folk are going to fill the SCOTUS vacancy while you are screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEE" and fighting lost battles. Also, I love watching you erode your democracy trying to get rid of Trump. It weakens your standing in the world and less people take you serious as a country.
    Are going to fill the SCOTUS vacancy they kept vacant for like a year due to partisan politics*