... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I guess I'll share my thoughts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

4 hours into day vote count.....really?

Vote
    Crackleslap - Dupti(1213)
    Pretty sure he just needed a reason to 'mention' you, to confirm that I had a Red Shell.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Dupti, can you unvote? We should'nt have votes out with this amount of players left. Two town votes on another townie and the mafia can hammer and win the game.

Sorry was kind of waiting for Kryllian, anyway what this tells us is that me, Xan and Monkz can never be together (unless Monkz randomly picked up a red shell in his first post of today, but that seems unlikely).

- - - Updated - - -
    @Monkz, if a townie hasn't voted on Crackle yet I don't expect them to it in the near future either. Only player that hasn't showed up yet is Marack and it is unlikely he is going to vote with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'm super confused now with Monkz's red shell being confirmed.

You really hoped that I was lying huh.

Xan and Monkz can't be teammates, since in that world Crackle would be town which means he would've been hit by a red shell.

On the other hand, if Crackle + Monkz are teammates, why did Monkz not modkill Xan? I guess they could go for a WIFOM play, since I expressed interest in lynching Monkz yesterday so they might've expected me to push that today. And if Crackle and Xan are teammates, they'd probably just leave Monkz alive for a possible mislynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    You really hoped that I was lying huh.
    Kind of yeah. It would've made it really simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to say Xan and Monkz are both town now, but I just can't shake the feeling that they scum decided not to modkill just to cause confusion, in which case though I have to say that was really well done.

Use Green Shell on Crackle

Let's assume both of you are town.

That means 2 scum in Crackle, Crissi and Marack
    I don't think Crackle and Crissi are together, but as I said yesterday my read on Crissi probably isn't that good.

That means Crackle/Marack or Crissi/Marack.

So that means if both of you are town, then Marack is pretty much always scum, but that just doesn't really make sense to me. Why would he throw away his green shell yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

Hm.. actually since Xanjori did claim he had a shell that could explain why you didn't try to modkill him.

Did you claim you had a shell earlier Monkz?

Could'nt tell you.

I'd rather lynch Marack or Crackle over Crissi at this point. I can't really explain why.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't said anything about my shell before last page. Didn't see the need to.

Hm alright. You picked it up d3?

Don't overthink it too much. You got this Dupti.

Since you've been paying way more attention to this game than me, I'll just follow your lead on either Crackle, Marack or Crissi. Obviously I won't follow you if you ultimately decide that voting me is the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is d5, I picked it up d3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine not showing any item use that day, then getting xanjori mod killed, would immediately put him in the spotlight. Likely even more so than right now.

Hm, do you believe Xanjori is town?
    @Xanjori, do you think Monkz is town?

I have no idea. I haven't been paying attention.
    You just said that he was likely town, so that's why I thought it would be down to Marack/Crackle/Crissi.

Actually it could also be Monkz + Crissi/Marack. It's a stretch I think, but in that case it means one of Crissi/Marack picked up a red shell after they used their item and used it on Crackle.

Welp perhaps you're all scum

You're overthinking things.

Just take me out of all your scum-scenarios. That will make it easier for ya.

Monkz why did you think I was town yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    dupti, deep breaths...

I am reading to try keep up, but I'm also in a Mythic raid, so I can't invest too much time here. I mean we wipe a lot, so I get to tab out a lot, but it's hard to put together much right now.

Soo I kinda payed attention the first couple of days, and you were the one to point out why Catta was scum. Then Danner followed that up. If I remember correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I am reading to try keep up, but I'm also in a Mythic raid, so I can't invest too much time here. I mean we wipe a lot, so I get to tab out a lot, but it's hard to put together much right now.
    Is it your fault that you're wiping?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Use Green Shell on Crackle
    Crackle lost 3 posts

Also dupti, did I ever tell you just how much it tilts me that your name does not start with a capital letter? #FucklistoToo