Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I know this is an old post as I am trying to catch up on this thread, but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS POSTED HERE? I know Hooked doesn't live in this place called reality, but this is mentally unstable the way he is posting here. He actually thinks that the Obama "regime" was trying to eliminate ANYONE? Are you fucking INSANE Hooked?
    I have this theory that Hooked isn't human, but an AI that's gotten lose and has learned all sorts of crazy things to say. It wouldn't be the first time we broke an AI and then it started to say crazy things.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That's some tasty tasty assumptions you're making with literally no proof to back it up.

I'm sure Alex Jones is proud of you for regurgitating the correct talking points.
    Oh so like every post you make

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Oh so like every post you make
    Yup I do like love Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    wonderful non attempt at a rebuttal /golf clap
    I'm sorry sir but that's not an argument

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yup I do like love Alex Jones.
    I wouldn't know, but you sure make a lot of baseless claims

well it wasn't, so good on you getting that right.

Obama was ideologically similar to Trump, he was just a better speaker
    No please, continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They actually refer to themselves as centipedes on t_d.
    I looked up this centipede thing to figure out what gives.

Long story short, even by the standards of shitposters on reddit these people have lost their frigging minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    You can say foreign agent till the cows come home, it's an irrelevant bureaucratic designation.
    It is an accurate one. As for irrelevant, they sure got him to register as one in a hurry, didn't they? That sounds relevant to me.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It is an accurate one. As for irrelevant, they sure got him to register as one in a hurry, didn't they? That sounds relevant to me.
    Cool story bro

Cool story bro
    I'm glad you think the story is cool, bro. Because you're going to be hearing about it a LOT.

Democrats hate Trump because he is 10x better President than Obama ever was!

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Being a better president than Obama is a pretty low bar to set, and Trump doesn't get close to it.

Whatever you are smoking, you either need to stop, or up your dosage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trumpkins hate Democrats because it turns out they were right about Turnip all along. I'm going to enjoy this sweet sweet ase as it unfolds.

Weren't Trumpkins saying this whole Russia thing would die down months ago? Funny how it's only picked up more speed.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm glad you think the story is cool, bro. Because you're going to be hearing about it a LOT.
    Cool story bro. I'll be sitting down, pointing and laughing at people's stupidity, eating my popcorn as the goal line keeps being carried back. By the time this is done, your avatar's gonna be needing a tinfoil hat and mask.

Cool story bro. I'll be sitting down, pointing and laughing at people's stupidity, eating my popcorn as the goal line keeps being carried back. By the time this is done, your avatar's gonna be needing a tinfoil hat and mask.
    WTF are you even talking about?

The goaline hasn't moved. Nothing has changed other than more and more actual information is coming out.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

How can people say this stuff with a straight face after the unforced error of issuing an ultimatum against his own party, less than 100 days into his presidency, and *losing.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And For bonus news, That moment when a DM was tweeted out lol.
    Homie, that's five years old

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I know Jtbrig would have loved it to have been from the current administration, it just shows the hypocrisy of Sean Spicer defending a douche that has spent almost every weekend as president golfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I know Jtbrig would have loved it to have been from the current administration, it just shows the hypocrisy of Sean Spicer defending a douche that has spent almost every weekend as president golfing.
    Ya I missed the date, But like you said it shows the Hypocrisy so its still a win.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You want some of mine? I still have some left over from watching Trumpcare faceplant.

But yeah, the stink of this scandal isn't going anywhere any time soon. Saw a fresh story about Nunes ducking out of an Uber on mysterious business this morning, safe to say that the House Intel investigation is already publicly tainted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Just like all those Trump tweets about the same thing.

Trump is after all his own harshest critic. At least, Trump from 5 years ago is.

- - - Updated - - -

Posts "nuh uh you do", complains that the response "isn't an argument".