Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far, so good, so brutal. More, please.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    So far, so good, so brutal. More, please.
    New episode tomorrow!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Haven't watched yet, but I suspect it'll look even better coming off binging Iron Fist over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 2 was solid. Couple of good fights and I got a real Ichigo vs Shirosaki vibe from the M.K. internal fight.

LOVED the whole Baptism scene, was brilliantly done and it even made me start to like Quinn... a bit.

That said, he's getting WAY to handsy with my future wife. He needs to back off, before I have to step in XD.

Fights were few and far between this week, but the couple we got were solid, and they're REALLY dialing up the gore again.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

We just watched the first episode last night, it's a very solid show with good actors and good fantasy type combat. It's obvious they put a lot of money into the show. The writing is top notch too. Looking forward to watching the rest.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Episode 2 was solid. Couple of good fights and I got a real Ichigo vs Shirosaki vibe from the M.K. internal fight.

LOVED the whole Baptism scene, was brilliantly done and it even made me start to like Quinn... a bit.

That said, he's getting WAY to handsy with my future wife. He needs to back off, before I have to step in XD.

Fights were few and far between this week, but the couple we got were solid, and they're REALLY dialing up the gore again.
    eeew.. that "baptism" scene was so gross! i did not need to see that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    eeew.. that "baptism" scene was so gross! i did not need to see that
    Haha, it really was... I really hated Quinn last season, mostly because of his accent, but man that scene was 100% pure badassery.

Deleted
    Definitely one of the best series i have watched. Loving it so far.
    2nd episode was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet head kick, bro. /thumbsup
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Another good episode. Anyone else curious what Vale is up too with Quinn? And judging from next weeks preview it looks like Quinn's new band of clippers is going to attack the baron meeting. Looks like they're going to get rid of a lot of barons next episode.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little worried for Veil... I don't think she's thought her plan through all the way. I understand that Quinn is getting a little too... Handsy, not to mention close to Henry, but say her plan works, she hides his brain tumour and dopes him up long enough that eventually he dies from it, none the wiser.

Great. Now she's alone, without his protection in the midst of an army full of his loyal clippers. HOW is that going to end any better? Or, will it in fact end way way way worse. I get the feeling her plan is going to backfire in the most heinous of ways, but it'll happen at a point where Sunny is close and can swoop in to rescue her at just the right point.

Speaking of Quinn though, that whole scene with him and the runaway clipper was BRILLIANT. I loved his story, and the way that Clipper came in, terrified, wanting nothing more than to run away... But by the time he left that room he was loyal to the end. That is real power, to inspire that level of loyalty. Ryder just doesn't get that, the Widow does, but Ryder doesn't.

Speaking of, the Widow continues to be a smouldering temptress, and a real schemer. Loved her talk with Waldo, before they left for the Conclave. I can't wait for the Conclave to inevitably turn to shit and everyone to end up dead. Could this be the end of the Barons, and the start of a true Widow vs Quinn civil war?

M.K. continues to be a whiny bitch, no surprise. I really hope the payoff for his plotline is good, because right now he's just yawn. I'm guessing when we see what happened to his mother it'll be awesome though, and probably be Sunny killing her, because... DRAMA!!!!

Sunny and Bajie are great, their arc this week was cool, loved Moon and their final fight was just what we've come to expect from this show. Although the ending was a bit... Odd. I didn't like that Bajie interfered and I REALLY didn't like that Sunny didn't call him on it.

Overall, a solid episode, that is clearly laying the groundwork for some SERIOUS shit to go down next week.

Can't wait to see it!

Overall, a solid episode, that is clearly laying the groundwork for some SERIOUS shit to go down next week.
    Yes, that brawl looks insane.

I hope Nathaniel shows up again, maybe with a blade on his fist like... Bladefist. Seems a shame to let someone like that just pop in for half an episode. He needs to get his sword back. Too bad ass to have him kick the frigging head off someone and then have him die 30 minutes later, albeit in a duel with our fearless hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I hope Nathaniel shows up again, maybe with a blade on his fist like... Bladefist.
    I'm 100000% behind him coming back with a Bladefist, or maybe some kind of claw. The actor was great as well, so it does really seem like a shame to waste him as a simple episode boss.

I'm 100000% behind him coming back with a Bladefist, or maybe some kind of claw. The actor was great as well, so it does really seem like a shame to waste him as a simple episode boss.
    Especially when they revealed that he has over twice as many tattoos as Sunny and then he even said his 1000th kill. That's someone that needs to latch on to a baron. Maybe even Quinn, given the tension between him/Sunny/Veil/Henry etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially when they revealed that he has over twice as many tattoos as Sunny and then he even said his 1000th kill. That's someone that needs to latch on to a baron. Maybe even Quinn, given the tension between him/Sunny/Veil/Henry etc.
    I can't see him going back to work for a Baron... I could totally see him becoming a wondering murderbot, but his whole attitude seemed very against the idea of signing up with a Baron...

Unless he started working for a Baron who is herself against the concept of Barons... Leading to a final showdown/rematch with Quinn vs Widow and Sunny Vs Moon (Do you see what they did there?).

Sunny and Bajie are great, their arc this week was cool, loved Moon and their final fight was just what we've come to expect from this show. Although the ending was a bit... Odd. I didn't like that Bajie interfered and I REALLY didn't like that Sunny didn't call him on it.
    Anyone else think Baije is more than he lets on? He acts like he's a dolt and can't fight yet he threw a blade at a moving target and cut his hand clean off in what, a second or two? I hope he turns out to be more the comic relief.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Anyone else think Baije is more than he lets on? He acts like he's a dolt and can't fight yet he threw a blade at a moving target and cut his hand clean off in what, a second or two? I hope he turns out to be more the comic relief.
    You can't underestimate the power of plot . Bajie was needed to make the throw, so he did.

That said... I'm a big nick frost fan, so if he did turn out to be a secret badass, I wouldn't be totally against that.

I'm a big nick frost fan, so if he did turn out to be a secret badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary spaced clip.
    You would not believe me, if I told you how many times I've seen Spaced... Put it this way...

My DVD stopped playing the Robot Wars episode, I'd watched it THAT many times.

You would not believe me, if I told you how many times I've seen Spaced... Put it this way...

My DVD stopped playing the Robot Wars episode, I'd watched it THAT many times.
    I watched it late and didn't love it... in that I love Simon, Edgar and nick... I didn't love Spaced. I did legit ROFL more than any other show though... but yeah, I can believe it.