Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It cracks me up that Sarahtasher keeps talking to no one, and she is mostly ignored. Like it literally makes me laugh out loud.

OT: The bacon thing is really funny, but this guy was clearly far out of line. I'm normally all for freedom of speech and whatnot, but he was obviously harassing two women and calling them (what I imagine to be) terrible names. Really a cut and dry case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    It cracks me up that Sarahtasher keeps talking to no one, and she is mostly ignored. Like it literally makes me laugh out loud.

OT: The bacon thing is really funny, but this guy was clearly far out of line. I'm normally all for freedom of speech and whatnot, but he was obviously harassing two women and calling them (what I imagine to be) terrible names. Really a cut and dry case.
    Because there is so much conversations going here. Like clockwork, it's ''muslims rape white women by the thousands each day and the liberel beta cucks are letting them do it''. They don't read their own articles and won't listen to any argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...nnor-med-bacon

I hope she's okay.

But for real, wtf Sweden
    Should I post a thread every time racist black people in the US assault white people for being white? I mean hell there was the whole "knock out game" which targeted whites and asians(mostly whites) and done exclusively by black people in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why aren't we cracking down on hate crimes. Start handing out length prison sentences. Enough is enough with these criminals.
    Because hate crimes don't seem to apply to non whites committing them. Black commentators have even gone as far as to say so on live TV that they don't think hate crimes should apply to minorities committing them. So until equal justice applies to minorities who are racist, I say let it fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Should I post a thread every time racist black people in the US assault white people for being white? I mean hell there was the whole "knock out game" which targeted whites and asians(mostly whites) and done exclusively by black people in the US.
    The thread is a piss take, see post #31.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Because hate crimes don't seem to apply to non whites committing them. Black commentators have even gone as far as to say so on live TV that they don't think hate crimes should apply to minorities committing them. So until equal justice applies to minorities who are racist, I say let it fly.

And does that game actually exist outside of Breitbart or it's like Gerardo Riviera ''breeder satanist cults'' or Oprah ''rainbow parties'' ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Tell the guards about it so they can remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

The law requires it to be repetitive. This was a one time event.
    You are clearly wrong. I mean it really doesn't take a genius to understand the gravity of what you're saying.

I'm glad we hear about this instead of the hundreds of instances of suppressed migrant crimes. Sweden yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Are we supposed to be able to read Swedish articles now?
    dammed if i know, wonder why this thread is even open with a Swedish article and click bait title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clickbait title for a post referencing an article with a clickbait title... OP, you outdid yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethris View Post
    I'm glad we hear about this instead of the hundreds of instances of suppressed migrant crimes. Sweden yes!
    Crimes that are not reported because they are supressed. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And does that game actually exist outside of Breitbart or it's like Gerardo Riviera ''breeder satanist cults'' or Oprah ''rainbow parties'' ?
    Here's some examples of the knock out game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDTMhXyTmlA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjP39MS_GYk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeokHTtWWx4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liatWFj5COk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NscBp9GeA4

That's convenient, as every single sucker punch can be labelled as such.

That's also convenient for every single sex crime involving a minor in Sweden : as the names are retracted, you can with impunity say they are all Muslim...
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-03-27 at 11:13 PM.

I knew this would show up here. The trumplings over att /r/thedonald are wetting their pants over it. Except that it didn't go down like they and you claim.

He wasn't arrested for eating bacon, he was arrested for harassing multiple women by shouting at them, following them when they tried to leave just so he could continue, and then finally harrassing a separate woman on the train platform.

Convenient that the right creates fake news by spinning something to make it something it is not. Then they spread it around and circlejerk over it.

If you harass people and shout at them like that, you deserve to be arrested because you're a fucking douchebag and you're disturbing the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I knew this would show up here. The trumplings over att /r/thedonald are wetting their pants over it. Except that it didn't go down like they and you claim.

He wasn't arrested for eating bacon, he was arrested for harassing multiple women by shouting at them, following them when they tried to leave just so he could continue, and then finally harrassing a separate woman on the train platform.

Convenient that the right creates fake news by spinning something to make it something it is not. Then they spread it around and circlejerk over it.

If you harass people and shout at them like that, you deserve to be arrested because you're a fucking douchebag and you're disturbing the peace.
    As I said, this OP is like arguing that John Wilkes Booth was shot for not paying his ticket for My American Cousin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post

According to Njorun it's not harassment

What kind of bacon? How was it prepared?

Did it crosssed anyone mind to ask for a Swedish speaker about what actually happened ?

FTR, that's a FN gig too. Offering pork soup to the poor and make a point to refuse it to muslim (and try very hard to get sued to pass as victims) Such pettiness pass as heroics today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Did it crosssed anyone mind to ask for a Swedish speaker about what actually happened ?
    It's been translated accurately several times. Guy with bacon walks around and scares muslims is the jist of it.

Not something you're permitted to do, now he is going to be prosecuted, we'll see if he is guilty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Yes, this is clearly the biggest problem in sweden right now.

/s
    Based on the little clique of Swedish posters on here, I'm starting to wonder if it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    It's been translated accurately several times. Guy with bacon walks around and scares muslims is the jist of it.

Not something you're permitted to do, now he is going to be prosecuted, we'll see if he is guilty or not.
    "Guy with bacon walks around and scares muslims"
    Some fucking translation right there brother.