Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I rely on the foolproof fact-check method of believing the opposite of what Alex Jones says, so I guess pizzagate is true now?
    Enjoy being irradiated from not taking his magic mushroom iodine pills and supplements. It's the reason Alex is in such good health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebodys been sipping on that gay frog water. Don't give up the good fight Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    The people who believed Pizzagate are usually people you are better off without.
    So the people who didn't believe in it are all kid fuckers? See baseless generalizing works both ways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    The people who believed Pizzagate are usually people you are better off without.
    Why? Spirit Dinner is in Wikileaks and they are never wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So the people who didn't believe in it are all kid fuckers? See baseless generalizing works both ways
    The base is "people who believed Pizzagate"... I don't think you understand the words you are using...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why? Spirit Dinner is in Wikileaks and they are never wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

The base is "people who believed Pizzagate"... I don't think you understand the words you are using...
    Oh yea I forgot you somehow logically justify all generalizing about people you disagree with

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea I forgot you somehow logically justify all generalizing about people you disagree with
    Well... no... He nor I called anyone pedophiles, that was you. You interpreted what pretty much means believing something outlandish, as people who he doesn't want to be around... as generalizing... That's a sensible and understandable thing to say. You on another hand, called people pedophiles... mirrors dude... there is nothing wrong with saying you shouldn't be around people who would believe such a thing, it's a wholly different thing to call everyone who didn't believe a lie... pedophiles...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Well... no... He nor I called anyone pedophiles, that was you. You interpreted what pretty much means believing something outlandish, as people who he doesn't want to be around... as generalizing... That's a sensible and understandable thing to say. You on another hand, called people pedophiles... mirrors dude... there is nothing wrong with saying you shouldn't be around people who would believe such a thing, it's a wholly different thing to call everyone who didn't believe a lie... pedophiles...

Generalizing, the same argument were probably used against people that said Dennis Hastert was a petterass 20 years ago.

That's not how this works, yo.

Sorry, but the type of folks that are prone to believing these kinds of nonsense conspiracy theories are not necessarily the most productive folks around. Case in point, Alex Jones himself.

Yes, the people who believe shit like Pizzagate are better of excusing themselves from the rest of polite society and finding a cabin in some backwoods to protect them from all the gay chemicals in the water, chem trails, steel melted with jet fuel, government controlled hurricanes, spherical earth lies, and whatever other fictitious nonsense they've cooked up to be afraid of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generalizing, the same argument were probably used against people that said Dennis Hastert was a petterass 20 years ago.
    No, they were not at all. That's why Alex Jones is apologizing... there was Satanic ring, where Hillary bathed in blood of children and their mother's milk, ran as a pizza place... because that's the lunacy of pizzagate... no mater your deflection, or pretending that believing in Satanic rings of child molestors is a welcoming stance by people you encounter, will change that.

No, they were not at all. That's why Alex Jones is apologizing... there was Satanic ring, where Hillary bathed in blood of children and their mother's milk, ran as a pizza place... because that's the lunacy of pizzagate... no mater your deflection, or pretending that believing in Satanic rings of child molestors is a welcoming stance by people you encounter, will change that.
    You forgot that she's also a literal demon that literally smells of sulfur and literally always inexplicably has flies buzzing around her.

Obama too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You forgot that she's also a literal demon that literally smells of sulfur and literally always inexplicably has flies buzzing around her.

Obama too!
    I thought the bathing in blood milk was worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    put him and his web sites out of business like Hulk did Gawker!

I just called up bigfoot who was having drinks with the loch-ness monster, and he told me that the apology was actually because of a threat from the illuminati hollywood, putting pressure on Jones to say sorry..... Apparently they moved all of the satanic rituals to Cracker Barrel, and this was just a diversion.

Something something something, feminazi conspiracy, something something something, liberal media gay agenda, something something something, satanic gun confiscation to bring about new world order.

Discussing conspiracies is against the rules, but dismissing something because it's a conspiracy is a logical fallacy

Discussing conspiracies is against the rules, but dismissing something because it's a conspiracy is a logical fallacy
    No it's not. Not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just wonder if this was a genuine gesture of remorse or if he's simply looking to avoid a lawsuit.
    the lawsuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Ahahaha, ahahahhaha, ahahahahahahaha. Someone apologizing for spreading fake news?!

I bet he thinks this will make him better than MSM and thus in his mind justify for spewing all that hateful bullshit rhetoric during and post the election.

What a cuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just wonder if this was a genuine gesture of remorse or if he's simply looking to avoid a lawsuit.
    I was thinking more a self justification out of feigned humility to defend his platform.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

"Info Wars" is gonna get the Gawker (or w/e that tabloid trash is that lost to Hulk Hogan) treatment this time hopefully with the help of Clinton lawyers!
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I rely on the foolproof fact-check method of believing the opposite of what Alex Jones says, so I guess pizzagate is true now?
    What if tricking people like this was the purpose of this apology all along?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

They've trying to say Alefantis is a Rothschild lately.

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions