Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyraat View Post
    Not liking the content given != no content given

I wonder, why do people who hate farming/grinding play MMOs?
    Honestly, I think it's the lack of a grind right now that is annoying people. Everything is time-gated.

I would rather spend 5 hours killing mobs for 5 Rep Each than have to do dailies for the next couple months. etc. etc.

Did you go back to the Broken Shore to talk with Khadgar to get the quest to open up the 4 new weapon traits?
    It does not tell you to go back, but if you do, he has a quest for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    M+ seems to be titanforging significantly higher than usual. As a 905 equipped 6/10M raider I got 2 upgrades from M+ yesterday.
    Its just rng man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That's pretty much all it's going to be by the looks of it. Unless legion invasions stay true to the pre patch ones in terms of OP gear or give tons of legionfall Rep to make them worth doing there's not much to do at all this patch. Even the order hall quests will last little over 30 minutes a week if the nightfallen 7.1 questline is anything to go off.

Maybe they were too ambitious with their class questlines that they forgot to add something everyone can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    You have no right to complain that there's no content when you refuse to consume the content given. Period.
    But i did. It just took me about 2 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    I did the 7.2 intro quests and 26AK research.

Then there seems nothing to do. My next artefact trait costs 22 million. At AK26 it's insanely a lot to grind.
    So i guess i will wait at leas till AK27-AK28 (10 days of doing nothing)

Or am i missing something?
    You are missing your specc quests too, no? the new traits? You most likely missing invasions for the Part 2, and more.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, you didn't consume the content yet, some hasn't unlocked until the next building, etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The artifact and Legendary system made me unsub, it was a fucking joke, and I loved getting new weapon drops in past xpacs. I remember the Naxx weapons that never dropped from KT going for a raiders entire DKP pool. It was fun, and you kinda hoped the other healer or M dps that always shows up didn't and you could grab it for cheap. Now its man I hope I can get a second Legendary... Damn then its a shit one. Or yay I get to farm endlessly to have the same weapon. I think after 12 years of Wow I'm done. Its just not my flavor any more. On a more upbeat note I have been having an absolute blast with SWTOR again.

It's not supposed to replace everything from 7.0 onward to just before 7.2. It's supposed to augment it. It really sounds like you should just quit the game and find another. You obviously don't enjoy WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    One can argue the gating of the content separate, but the gating of it doesn't make it "not part of 7.2".
    This thread is about RIGHT NOW!!! Whether there is content to do 4-11 weeks from now doesn't matter. The fact the NEW content is done after 2 hours doesn't change for this week. Usually on patch day people expect to be swamped and some people take off work to play it expecting tons of stuff to do. I finished the 30 minute quest on broken shore. Did 3 world quests on broken shore (there were only 3). Grinded some mobs for 15 minutes and got like 20 shards (each armor piece is 5k). Did the dungeon for like 20 minutes. Unlocked my new traits. Checked quest log to see if I missed something and nope. Turned in the resources for buildings and 24 hours later the progress was stuck at like 10%.. .. That is it. Saying "there are more artifact points to grind" isn't a good argument since we were already tired of doing hundreds of the SAME DUNGEONS before 7.2.

THEN! Turns out trilliax is bugged, elisande was bugged, Divine storm did no damage, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Its just rng man.
    Doubt it. Guildies are linking 915+ looted from low M+ every 30 minutes. Guarantee they increased the titanforge chance significantly.

I've looted 4 920+ items since the patch.

I don't know how much time ppl have on their hands though, but i had quite a hard time getting everything sorted yesterday in de 3 hours between work and raidstart and the hour after the raid before it was time to sleep.

What i did:

1. Did intro on main, did the AK and Weapon upgrade (for both my 54 weapons that i use in raid), did the rest of the WQ's in the isle and the Q for the instance on Mythic and did a MoS +10 to check the new M+ difficulty.
    2. Did intro on my best alt, did the AK and Weapon upgrade only for 1 of my 2 54 weapons, did the rest of the WQ's on the isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Once more since it seems hard pressed to stick; Gating does not change the contents involved in the patch.
    People being that short-sighted would explain a lot though. They'll simply have to wait.
    Sure, but a few more quests doesn't make this patch suddenly "biggest of all time". Raid will be in 7.2.5, so not in this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyraat View Post
    Not liking the content given != no content given

I wonder, why do people who hate farming/grinding play MMOs?
    been wondering this for years ...
    i used to play mmo's that had no max level lol or consisted of pretty much griding only. Dinging lvl 200 was my personal lang term goal back then. People didn't really complain about max level content as there was no max level. Good old times
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

What are you looking to do? What has WoW ever had to do that doesn't exist right now?

Deleted
    There's a lot of stuff in this patch that isn't directly visable at first.

For example, AK26 is FOUR TIMES as much as AK25 and you can get it WITHIN AN HOUR of dinging 110.
    Legendaries are spec gated, as opposed to overall character related - so yes you will be doing the same content, but if you wished you could switch to a spec you don't have a legendary for and get it A LOT quicker, arguably within 24 hours.
    If you stopped at 35-40 traits you've gained a HUGE power boost now. The 36th trait is a flat 10% and 10% stamina increase for just 1.9m AP

The new dungeon is interesting, new mythic+ AP rewards based on the dungeon have shifted... Though like I said 100s of times, all it does is create a new meta so we've gone from farming MoS/DHT/CoS to Arc/HoV/DHT but alas, it's "different"

Honestly I just think posts like this have already decided their bored of the game before they even post - did you want us to convince you to play or did you just wanted attention before you quit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    There's a lot of stuff in this patch that isn't directly visable at first.

For example, AK26 is FOUR TIMES as much as AK25 and you can get it WITHIN AN HOUR of dinging 110.
    Legendaries are spec gated, as opposed to overall character related - so yes you will be doing the same content, but if you wished you could switch to a spec you don't have a legendary for and get it A LOT quicker, arguably within 24 hours.
    If you stopped at 35-40 traits you've gained a HUGE power boost now. The 36th trait is a flat 10% and 10% stamina increase for just 1.9m AP

The new dungeon is interesting, new mythic+ AP rewards based on the dungeon have shifted... Though like I said 100s of times, all it does is create a new meta so we've gone from farming MoS/DHT/CoS to Arc/HoV/DHT but alas, it's "different"

Honestly I just think posts like this have already decided their bored of the game before they even post - did you want us to convince you to play or did you just wanted attention before you quit?
    Wish people could express themselfs like you, instead of this hivemind mentality.

This community is the butthole overlord.

We'll What im doing:

Grind WQ I care for, mostly pvp.

Do the new transmog achievements

Flip gold as always especially after new patch

...Focus on new achievements, such as sentinax stuff.

The new 5 man achivements was fun to do, actually somewhat hard
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    I don't do dungeons bro. And I'm not farming more AP for awhile.
    Says there's not a lot to do, but doesn't do a significant part of the game

Deleted
    You are NOT supposed to nolife Broken Shore. You keep doing your weekly routine and then add the content from Broken Shore as an extra.

Are you too simple to comprehend this?

This is why I hate the bad-half of the casuals. They log on for a week every 6months, pollutes the internet because they don't get it(and don't even put any effort into anything, not even trying to understand the dynamics)and leave.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-03-31 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    You are NOT supposed to nolife Broken Shore. You keep doing your weekly routine and then add the content from Broken Shore as an extra.

Are you too simple to comprehend this?

This is why I hate the bad-half of the casuals. They log on for a week every 6months, pollutes the internet because they don't get it(and don't even put any effort into anything, not even trying to understand the dynamics)and leave.
    However, this is what a new patch should add. A new thing to "no-life". This patch didnt add that. Why would I keep playing the same shit we've had for half a year now?