Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Killed it 1h ago. with half of people dead in p2 every pull until i tought them where to stand. Yes i know its a bug, but learn to play around it. and yes stop sucking
    Nice heroic kill clown
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The problem is in P2, P1 is fine, the rings are killing us before the rings spawn (determine by using warcraft logs). We killed it on heroic because we killed the boss before it was able to get the second wave of rings off. I died in P2 on heroic as we transitioned, probably 3 seconds after the transition, so i dont think "hugging the inner circle behind the blue bubble" would help us, this just seems like a shit post troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Explain how when they instant kill random people with no visible rings right as they spawn
    We having a problem on Mythic, not heroic lmfao

Wondering why this is not addressed yet, the bug exists since patchday and we aborted the raid hoping for a hotfix, but it wasn't hotfixed yet. I hope they get it fixed till sunday when our next raid starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    Nice heroic kill clown
    ring but is ring bug its actually same bug as frozen orb on mages it doesnt "stop" where it suppose to. Maybe it effcts in mythic more, however its still probably SAME bug so stop calling people clowns.

Rings can still be dodged if you position your self correctly.
    And where might that be?

Deleted
    Killed it 1h ago. with half of people dead in p2 every pull until i tought them where to stand. Yes i know its a bug, but learn to play around it. and yes stop sucking
    Post a log of the kill then. On mythic difficulty - but you wont be able, since there are 0 other kills since Tuesday.

ring but is ring bug its actually same bug as frozen orb on mages it doesnt "stop" where it suppose to. Maybe it effcts in mythic more, however its still probably SAME bug so stop calling people clowns.
    yes but on mythic it makes the fight close to impossible

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoyt View Post
    yes but on mythic it makes the fight close to impossible
    This guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about, you and i (both rogues) cant even cloak what we cant see =P

We killed her tonight on heroic although we cheesed it heavily.

Definitely 100% broken right now.

Stacking everyone up and blowing the boss up before the second rings works, and then use 2 major heal cds per set of rings in every phase.

We used a spirit link and aura mastery / pala 20% shield / aura mastery and other heal cds sprinkled in between to soften the blow of the heroic rings down from oneshotting people to just annoying them.

On mythic seems like that'd make the fight currently impossible.

You sir are an idiot. You can't avoid damage before it even happens and it one shots you. Thus it being called a bug.

man we were gonna start working on her on mythic tonight

I guess we'll probably just go do m helya instead

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Update: WarcraftDevs tweeted about this 2 hours ago saying they are aware of it and it is a top priority. No other info given.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimyst11 View Post
    Update: WarcraftDevs tweeted about this 2 hours ago saying they are aware of it and it is a top priority. No other info given.
    Too late too.. Ny raid already called for the day... Now just tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, mythic is fucked I'm sure, and heroic is pretty fucked for anybody not in a mythic guild. It took us 3-4 pulls of lusting on p2 before we finally got a sloppy shitty kill with like 5 people alive. Casuals are boned.

Also, we had people getting one shot by rings in p3 as they spawned too, not just p2. Was only one set of rings weirdly.

Anyway, moral is, its killable in heroic if you cheese it via "over gear the shit out of it and lust in p2 and have half the raid dead when you kill it"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    On heroic if you lust phase 1 you can get it where you only get 1 echo in phase 2. Then have everyone blow CDs for that one echo.

You only get 1 echo per ring in phase 1

On Heroic, the damage did seem spikey but we just healed through it with, not a single person died...I guess your group is just bad. I can see how this can be a nightmare for Mythic though.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    On Heroic, the damage did seem spikey but we just healed through it with, not a single person died...I guess your group is just bad. I can see how this can be a nightmare for Mythic though.
    This is hilarious. Obviously you aren't encountering the bug because the ring spawns and immediately 4-5 people die with the combat log showing they were hit by 3-4 rings. And it's not that they are spawning in a certain place either, people are spread out since we tried to kill it and assumed some would die. 4-5 people around the room drop instantly, not spikey taking ~12m damage in 0.2 seconds.

I'm surprised they haven't fixed this already. Is it related to the rings elisande casts or the rings cast from her echos?

Yup...nothing better than standing next to the nightwell as rings are about to be spawned and then dying immediately as they spawn. Should have just been a better player =/

Their Twitter says they are working "around the clock" to fix this, but don't know how to fix it yet.

The real question I think they should answer is - what was their QA doing and why was Nighthold not properly tested to avoid these issues? (2 show stopper bugs on bosses ruining people's raid weeks). Obviously, there's not much motivation for players to test Nighthold on the 7.0 PTR, but they have an internal QA/raid testing team for a reason do they not? It's not like these are old content or obscure bugs (like for example when the 7.0 patch made killing Yogg-Saron impossible). This is a current tier raid; there is really no excuse for stuff like this to be caught (and the patch delayed if it can't be caught) before release, and you would think it would have been caught if they even bothered to run an internal NH raid on the final build before release.