Poll: Will you unsub WoW with ilvl scaling?

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veloreum View Post
    This change has been on the PTR for months and not a single person said anything about it. No "Hey, mobs seem more difficult" or "Why the hell can't I solo this group quest mob anymore, I'm unsubbing from the PTR brah!" Nothing. Nothing at all. Silence.

A change that keeps the game interesting and not a complete bore from lack of a challenge and you immediately cry and unsub. Normally I don't encourage anyone to unsub and leave because it's just ultimately counterproductive for the long term health of the game, but I'll make an exception for you. Bye.
    There were posts about it, Blizzard ignored them though.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Where is 'i unsubbed but there was other reason'?

I bitched for like 3 hours in the other thread, but it's definitely not unsub worthy, plus they did okay with the adjustments, it feels a bit better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just another notch in legion's long list of failures.

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    So I went to do world quests today and I found that mobs I use to be able to solo (barely at times) I can no longer solo....

This is when I found the discussions regarding ilvl scaling. My jaw dropped... I thought blizz once said this wouldn't happen. It shouldn't happen in my opinion.

It's been a good run. But it's over. Don't even want to finish my sub time but my guild is hurting for bodies in raid. Guess I'll play it out until Tomb.
    Whiny that's all. I don't know what to say like people need to stop complaining so much about trivial things.

10+ Year Old Account
    They might still change it, why unsub? Also, the game is more than just scaling.

No offense to the OP but I feel like he overreacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Just another notch in legion's long list of failures.
    Lol this is a failure. That's cute. Did you not even read their explanation? Melee in tomb gear would probably just run around one shotting shit before casters even have a chance to get a 1.5 second cast off. Have fun with all the ranged dps unsubbing later if this change didn't go through.

Deleted
    give me a screen shot of you re credit card number just so im 100% convinced and gl i hope you re raid finder progreasion in emerald nightmare goes well

My highest geared character, my Mage. Would typically 1-2 shot enemies.
    The scaled down version (hotfixed) of the upscaled enemies probably take 2-3 shots now.
    I object to the idea... but it may not be enough to cause me to drop sub.

Deleted
    I didn't even notice until I read about it. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope? Kindda childish to quit over something so simple and yet, hardly affecting if you are a raider.

Even at so, isn't this just a glorified 'I've quit' thread?

Oh, and before people wonder, WELCOME TOUGHER WORLD
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Imagine being so narcissistic and melodramatic you make a forum thread and put screenshots of your sub history on your longwinded "IM QUITTING BYE" post.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    i dont even feel a difference.
    and im a god damn holy priest.
    lmao same here it takes me like 1 min to kill a mob

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syllabic View Post
    Imagine being so narcissistic and melodramatic you make a forum thread and put screenshots of your sub history on your longwinded "IM QUITTING BYE" post.
    Sadly people are mentioning the remaining sub time and ignoring the fact I said I was playing the remainder of the time. I even got a PM about it. So I figured this way everyone's lives except for mine or yours would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    lmao same here it takes me like 1 min to kill a mob
    I couldn't care less about how long or even whether or not I can kill the mob. It's the fact that they implemented the ilvl scaling, and essentially nerfed my current toon because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The reason this forum keeps thriving.

"I had eggs for breakfast"
    "I took a dump today"
    "I unsubbed"

/golfclap. Good for you. I went to work today and had a meal. I also talked to a few people and shopped afterwards.
    You forgot the constant political bullshit or 'my class is garbage' or something.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

So I went to do world quests today and I found that mobs I use to be able to solo (barely at times) I can no longer solo....blah blah blah
    Headline: Guy wants to quit WoW but just can't let go. Logs into patch 7.2 dies to a mob that he sometimes could easily kill. Rage quits. Unsubs.

More at 11.

Thanks OP, no one cares.

Sadly people are mentioning the remaining sub time and ignoring the fact I said I was playing the remainder of the time. I even got a PM about it. So I figured this way everyone's lives except for mine or yours would be easier.
    Nobody cares about your subscription history or status. How would this make anyones lives easier in any way?

Guess what I've quit wow 3 times over the years. I don't make forum posts about it because hey, nobody cares if I'm playing WoW or not.

Not only that but it's such a minor thing to quit over it makes you look really melodramatic and whiny. I'm guessing you're just bored in general and were looking for an excuse to cancel anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If that was enough to get you to unsub, the game is better off without players like you.
    Awesome! I agree with this ^^^ so much.

Why would you complain about something like this? They made getting higher ilvl gear easier, even for fresh 110s. The game can't be stuck in LFR mode for everyone. I really feel like people just want free stuff, the LFR type player who complains that a mob has 3 million hitpoints instead of 2.2million. If that is enoguh to make you quit the game, all hope is lost for you.

You really reached for this, making a thread and posting images... Did you get all the attention you wanted? cry babies...

I honestly haven't felt the change.

You were going to quit soon anyway if this was the reason you decided to pull the trigger.

Deleted
    Never even noticed until it was pointed out. I'm a tank, stuff takes a bit more time to die, whatever. I still run around pulling everything in range until the world quest chime rings.