Poll: Will you unsub WoW with ilvl scaling?

Page 1 of 26
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

iLvL Scaling - Too far. I unsubbed did you? (Poll)

Edit 2: I knew I heard something on the topic previously. Blizzard themselves!
    https://clips.twitch.tv/PowerfulHonestPigeonChefFrank

I was doing WQ this morning when I noticed things were different. ( I changed the first line as people couldn't read past it)

This is when I found the discussions regarding ilvl scaling. My jaw dropped... I thought blizz once said this wouldn't happen. It shouldn't happen in my opinion.

It's been a good run. But it's over. Don't even want to finish my sub time but my guild is hurting for bodies in raid. Guess I'll play it out until Tomb.

Just wondering if others are feeling similarly.

edit: nice coincidence on the date.

old first line: So I went to do world quests today and I found that mobs I use to be able to solo (barely at times) I can no longer solo....
    Last edited by dicertification; 2017-03-31 at 06:29 PM.

Nope. I got over it.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bye. No one cares

I didn't even notice the scaling it was so trivial. I think you were looking for a reason to quit, which is fine, but you don't need to tell us about it.

Nope, didn't even notice the change on any of my characters until I read about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They partially reverted it, you might want to stay up to date.

Also, no one cares.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Can't notice it I still 2 shot everything and can slowly solo elites like last patch

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    They partially reverted it, you might want to stay up to date.

Also, no one cares.
    Clearly some do care.

Ontopic: Considered subbing to check out 7.2, Learned they did the mob scaling and decided to stay unsubbed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

you unsubed for this ?? dont try to play dark souls series then GIT GUD

If that was enough to get you to unsub, the game is better off without players like you.

I think your "poll" failed you bro. You are not getting the affirmation from strangers you were looking for.

They reverted most of the changes to it, if you spent less time crying and bitching about pointless things you would know this.
    Ilvl scaling was one of the best thing they've done and now it's another thing that casuals ruined.

How were you soloing mobs "barely at times"? Are you sure it's the Ilvl scaling's fault?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    .... even after it was nerfed? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    People these days -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont even feel a difference.
    and im a god damn holy priest.

Formerly known as Arafal

No, didnt even notice. My pally still facerolls through pretty much everything. Even with the Divine Storm bug.

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    So I went to do world quests today and I found that mobs I use to be able to solo (barely at times) I can no longer solo....

This is when I found the discussions regarding ilvl scaling. My jaw dropped... I thought blizz once said this wouldn't happen. It shouldn't happen in my opinion.

It's been a good run. But it's over. Don't even want to finish my sub time but my guild is hurting for bodies in raid. Guess I'll play it out until Tomb.

Just wondering if others are feeling similarly.

Bad news they reverted the changes a day before your post. You should definitely quit over a feature they rolled out then removed before you experienced it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I feel like this topic is soo 29th of march, 2017.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    So I went to do world quests today and I found that mobs I use to be able to solo (barely at times) I can no longer solo....
    This just shows the problem lies with you. If you can barely solo mobs at times, you simply suck at the game. So quit if you wanna quit but don't blame the make just because you have to find a reason to justify it, which is stupid anyway