Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Sounds like the animations are kind of the only thing that's really bad about this game.
    Thanks!
    That's correct. Well the facial animations and quite a bit of small glitches. Lately my Ryder was drinking from a glass during a cutscene, while having a helmet on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    So i have a question. Since this games release I have been in 3-4 multiplayer matches where i have either had unlimited ammo + godmode or in my most recent match godmode+1 shot kills. Is the host doing this?
    Sounds like ME3 MP. You got a hacker on your hands. Not sure exactly how to handle it... seeing as the game doesn't even give you an exit option when you're in the middle of a round, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by despotar View Post
    lol don´t know how, but i can now teleport trough walls, doors, objects when i use my meele attack! no more searching the door for me! (like vetra´s mission, when you have to escape )
    That's the effect of the Asari sword, which I used because it's awesome.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Sounds like ME3 MP. You got a hacker on your hands. Not sure exactly how to handle it... seeing as the game doesn't even give you an exit option when you're in the middle of a round, right?
    actually it does. I've left matches cause I couldn't keep a player muted and got tired of listening to the feedback.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That's the effect of the Asari sword, which I used because it's awesome.
    ah cool, i thought maybe some of the mods trigged that. its very helpfull and fun, but i can´t use it in the cities

Deleted
    Gear in this game is...wonky.

For starters, you don't need to buy weapons and armor. The best stuff is craftable and readily available. All you need is research points and minerals, which are scarce in the beginning of the game but once you get a bunch of credits, you can just buy resources cause you don't really need money for anything else.

My gear is Helleus Icon armor set, and I'm using the Black Widow sniper rifle and P.A.W. Remnant assault rifle which is just a high intensity laser beam that melts down shit. All obtained through reasearch and crafting.

The P.A.W. is a strange weapon. It doesn't really take into account mods that alter accuracy (it's a beam, it's accurate as fuck), nor mods that alter clip size (it doesn't need reloading, it just shoots until it overheats). Seems to me like the best AR, and you can't buy it anywhere from a vendor, for obvious reasons: it's an experimental weapon, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel a bit uneasy about the Angara being able to talk to me so easily. How did they manage to get the translators with our language available so fast? Yesterday I made the first contact, and today all the Angara in the cluster seem to have translators and are able to understand me perfectly well. Is there a lore explanation for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Gear in this game is...wonky.

For starters, you don't need to buy weapons and armor. The best stuff is craftable and readily available. All you need is research points and minerals, which are scarce in the beginning of the game but once you get a bunch of credits, you can just buy resources cause you don't really need money for anything else.

My gear is Helleus Icon armor set, and I'm using the Black Widow sniper rifle and P.A.W. Remnant assault rifle which is just a high intensity laser beam that melts down shit. All obtained through reasearch and crafting.

The P.A.W. is a strange weapon. It doesn't really take into account mods that alter accuracy (it's a beam, it's accurate as fuck), nor mods that alter clip size (it doesn't need reloading, it just shoots until it overheats). Seems to me like the best AR, and you can't buy it anywhere from a vendor, for obvious reasons: it's an experimental weapon, duh.
    I think the magazine effects just make it take longer to overheat. the semi-auto version gets the same treatment in multiplayer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I feel a bit uneasy about the Angara being able to talk to me so easily. How did they manage to get the translators with our language available so fast? Yesterday I made the first contact, and today all the Angara in the cluster seem to have translators and are able to understand me perfectly well. Is there a lore explanation for this?
    i think, it´s not theirs. it´s yours/ryders at the beginning
    but i was also suprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by despotar View Post
    i think, it´s not theirs. it´s yours/ryders at the beginning
    but i was also suprised.
    I thought so too, but on Havarr one of the Angara researchers said something like, "The translation is a bit nonsensical, but I know the optimism when I hear one", implying that they also have translators... Pretty weird. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I thought so too, but on Havarr one of the Angara researchers said something like, "The translation is a bit nonsensical, but I know the optimism when I hear one", implying that they also have translators... Pretty weird. :/
    Well at least they gave a logical explanation, unlike Star Trek or Stargate for example, where all aliens speak English even from the very first contact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Well at least they gave a logical explanation, unlike Star Trek or Stargate for example, where all aliens speak English even from the very first contact.
    In Star Trek they have translators and have met most of the space faring civilizations in their region of space... Whenever they meet someone new/don't have the translator data, they don't speak the language, there are entire episodes devoted to trying to understand new races.

And in Stargate the creators explained their reasoning behind that by just saying its a waste of time. As almost every episode they go to a new planet/civilization... It would get pretty old pretty fast if the first half hour of every 45 minute episode was them learning to speak the local language.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-04-01 at 09:09 AM.

great... first multiplayer kept crashing and dropping me from the servers (also cutting off strike team menu for single player). NOW I can't even run 5 steps without a freeze and CTD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I expected some explanation on how they can suddenly speak English. The writers never really explore it and just assume that their translators worked.
    Putin khuliyo

manslayer just released a gamerpoop of Andromeda. Good stuff.

and by that i mean it lacks any sort of decency with lowbrow humor. As was expected.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-04-01 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    manslayer just released a gamerpoop of Andromeda. Good stuff.

and by that i mean it lacks any sort of decency with lowbrow humor. As was expected.
    That just about sums up all his gamerpoops lol

Get to the ship, we'll bang, okay?

"Just because we can eat anything doesn't mean we can unshackle hell itself" - Drack. Wow . . .
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-04-01 at 04:08 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

So is bioware already joining Bulfrog and others in hell ?? Bloody hell what is wrong with this game ... Do SJW wont be satisfied until they kill any fun for other people ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    So is bioware already joining Bulfrog and others in hell ?? Bloody hell what is wrong with this game ... Do SJW wont be satisfied until they kill any fun for other people ??
    huh?

what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    huh?

what does this mean?
    ignore it, every few pages we get a nonsensical post out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I can't think of a single moment in Andromeda where there was any "SJW" agenda. Care to clarify?
    Putin khuliyo