Comrades, help me out please. It's 4 am and i can't think straight

Question? In case my lazy self don't really want to swap gear between Mythic+ and raid, do you think i should still swap legendary neck for belt? Neck proc can't be controlled, but on the other hand belt is not so cool versus 10 minutes boss fight.

You all are smart, so i'm certain you'll give noob some good advice Thank you

P.S. Site won't let me link armory due to low post count

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldarm View Post
    It can definitely increase uptime of Shield Wall used that way. That would be pretty strong. It would partly depend on how many Shield Slams you can squeeze off, though. At a 4 minute cooldown, with each doing 4 seconds, and we'll say an average of a SS every 4 seconds (not too unreasonable, if a little low)... Wowhead says 4 procs per minute for the trinket... So, after 2 minutes, you get the CD to 2 minutes. 8 stacks of the debuff pushes Wall to 56 seconds. So you basically get Wall to ALMOST 50% uptime. Obviously able to make up that difference with Anger Management, were you to use it.

As for the 2300 armor, unlikely. Wowhead says 1.5 procs a minute, so it should be ~40s icd. We'll even use the Mythic version at 930, which is 2642 armor. That averages to 660.5 armor, which is less than even the lowest of DMC:I, and it can be unreliable when it procs, whereas DMC will always provide armor.
    You guys have to realize that 6 seconds per stack is a typo right? It's got to be .6 seconds per stack. Best bet is to use trinket when wall is up to extend duration, then use again at full stacks to maximize CD reduction. 6 extra seconds of wall is pretty good, 60 extra seconds is unfeasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovidicus View Post
    You guys have to realize that 6 seconds per stack is a typo right? It's got to be .6 seconds per stack. Best bet is to use trinket when wall is up to extend duration, then use again at full stacks to maximize CD reduction. 6 extra seconds of wall is pretty good, 60 extra seconds is unfeasible.
    Makes more sense, but until someone has it/it gets fixed, just going to look at it as is.

belt-nerf in 3,2,1 .....

Deleted
    Just got my 6th legendary : Destiny Driver

Bracers
    Sephuz
    Archimonde
    Aggramar
    Demo belt

Using bracers and trinket atm for every content I do. Is belt better for M+ then trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post
    Just got my 6th legendary : Destiny Driver

Bracers
    Sephuz
    Archimonde
    Aggramar
    Demo belt

Using bracers and trinket atm for every content I do. Is belt better for M+ then trinket?
    The belt is hilariously amazing in M+, assuming you're specced AM/BV.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokz View Post
    belt-nerf in 3,2,1 .....
    The buff to the belt was completely unnecessary and it was quite obvious that it was going to cause balance problems if it was allowed to go live. I was top dps in my guild's heroic tich last night at over 1mil dps, its straight up broken. I truly hope they just revert the belt change rather than nerfing warrior damage overall or booming voice. A nerf is definitely coming, I just hope they do it on the ridiculous CD reduction the belt gives on aoe pulls and not some integral warrior ability or talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovidicus View Post
    The buff to the belt was completely unnecessary and it was quite obvious that it was going to cause balance problems if it was allowed to go live. I was top dps in my guild's heroic tich last night at over 1mil dps, its straight up broken. I truly hope they just revert the belt change rather than nerfing warrior damage overall or booming voice. A nerf is definitely coming, I just hope they do it on the ridiculous CD reduction the belt gives on aoe pulls and not some integral warrior ability or talent.
    That has as much to do with that Tich strat as it does the belt. There is no other fight designed to where you can constantly have 4 to 8 mobs to spam revenge on that never die through an entire fight. Not really a reason to nerf the belt or warrior AE dps. That is more fight gimmick than anything. Would be like nerfing some of the melee classes on Skorp because of the stand by the opening and cleave a billion things strat.

Agreed, the belt can be OP for certain things, but then again bracers and gloves were/are at some things as well. I don't think the belt is game breaking at all, granted I just go it, but I don't foresee myself taking off my gloves or Trinket for most tanking situations in a raid to replace either with the belt, nor if I had the bracers.

I'm going to enjoy the belt buff while it lasts a lot of people don't understand how powerful it is when you're playing a Booming Voice+ Anger Management Build for mythic+. The + %DMG component, the Mitigation Component, and the 60 instant rage, I also have bracers so this results in a MASSIVE amount of self healing to boot. Getting extra points into revenge and thunder clap damage on top of the 10/20/10% increase made the AoE Output of Prot unrivaled.
    Last edited by Knockkout; 2017-03-31 at 08:59 PM.

Quick question about legendary chances: If I have both sephuz and prydaz from prot spec, would swapping to fury give me the first 2 legendaries as quickly as my first 2 prot ones? Trying to fish for the bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I gave away a 915 Memento... How daft am I?
    for a guildie that actually uses it? not too daft. to a random? yeah pretty bad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaexaender View Post
    Quick question about legendary chances: If I have both sephuz and prydaz from prot spec, would swapping to fury give me the first 2 legendaries as quickly as my first 2 prot ones? Trying to fish for the bracers.
    As far as I know, the increased droprate of the first two legendaries is tied to the character, not the specc. Swapping speccs would not benefit the legendary droprate in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Unfortunately not. The 'bad luck protection', is based on spec, but only for spec-specific pieces. If you had gotten two Prot-specific legendaries, then switched to Fury, your protection would say "They haven't gotten a legendary yet." Let's say you then get bracers, and switch to Arms. It would then say "They have 1 legendary", because the bracers are a universal piece.

Quote Originally Posted by topmaymay View Post
    for a guildie that actually uses it? not too daft. to a random? yeah pretty bad.
    Was to a DH guildy yeah, but still...

- - - Updated - - -

Legendary #7 - Prydaz... Decent for Fury, I guess I don't know, after 65 days /played, still not having Kakushan's is starting to piss me the feck off. Next legendary is either Walls Fel, Aggramar's Stride, or Kakushan's. If I get to 9 legendaries without the gloves, I'm honestly quitting the game.

Deleted
    I just got karma-ed by deleting dauntless shoulder thingie (not sure if it can proc legendary)

Now timeless Stratagem is eating my bank space ;_;

It could at least give some dmg reduction debuff on enemies you leap on

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I just got karma-ed by deleting dauntless shoulder thingie (not sure if it can proc legendary)

Now timeless Stratagem is eating my bank space ;_;

It could at least give some dmg reduction debuff on enemies you leap on
    Dauntless cannot proc legendary. Relinquished can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shieldarm View Post
    Dauntless cannot proc legendary. Relinquished can.
    I just wanted to be 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Was to a DH guildy yeah, but still...

- - - Updated - - -

Legendary #7 - Prydaz... Decent for Fury, I guess I don't know, after 65 days /played, still not having Kakushan's is starting to piss me the feck off. Next legendary is either Walls Fel, Aggramar's Stride, or Kakushan's. If I get to 9 legendaries without the gloves, I'm honestly quitting the game.
    Prydaz is a freaking godsend on Augur Mythic.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So i know the mage tower quest isn't supposed to be easy right now, but it's really tough.

Any thoughts?

So far my best is 80% on inquisitor. At some point i got a damage buff, had a 4M shield slam, too much ass raping for me to be able to check it out. I was using Stormbolt to interrupt the live drain since standing near him reduces your max HP for a time. Running into the orb heals everyone to full and disorients all targets for a short period of time. you also must face the eyes every time they do their channeled beam at you or you get knocked back, my best guess is you have to keep up with killing them, while tanking the rest. That's all i have at the moment...
    Last edited by KrotosTheTank; 2017-04-03 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    So i know the mage tower quest isn't supposed to be easy right now, but it's really tough.

Any thoughts?

So far my best is 80% on inquisitor. At some point i got a damage buff, had a 4M shield slam, too much ass raping for me to be able to check it out. I was using Stormbolt to interrupt the live drain since standing near him reduces your max HP for a time. Running into the orb heals everyone to full and disorients all targets for a short period of time. you also must face the eyes every time they do their channeled beam at you or you get knocked back, my best guess is you have to keep up with killing them, while tanking the rest. That's all i have at the moment...
    How do you deal with the ridiculous damage coming out from him?