Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I've never watched GoT.
    They we can never talk again. Ever.

I live in the UK, the invasion started at 8am, I leave for work at 8.10am, it finishes at 2pm, I get home at 5.30pm, how the hell am I meant to do them? This is ridiculous, there should be like 2 or 3 a day or at least make them last 12 hours.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    No. I have a good job I love, pay my own bills, live in my own house (bought and paid for), and really don't need to be explaining any of this to you. How I spend my free time is my own damn business.

I sympathize, but you do make it harder when you immediately jump to personal attacks. I haven't got to do the invasions yet myself, but I'm not fussed because I feel confident there will be plenty of opportunities. I honestly believe people are over-reacting. Remember this when I turn out to be right.

One trend I've noticed in these forums: No matter how much we choose to play, anyone who plays less than us is a slacker, and anyone who plays more must be a no-lifer.
    Yeah but sadly there are a lot of work (if not the majority) that have a stable time-table. This mean i can only do the invasions on weekend. This is just not fair. As i said, just phase something, for example if you have done already the event, just phase him out and spawn more invasions around. Then Blizzard can increase the number of invasions that you can do before phasing out, and so on.

They said there will be at least one per day. The fact that they said at least one and didn't specify numbers beyond that would tell me it's going to be somewhat random when they spawn and how many spawn. I highly doubt they're just going to spawn at the same time every single day, you'll get them finished eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    And yet you find time to complain about it on a forum.

Priorities...
    Because 10 sec to write something = the time you need to do the invasion (i guess it's more then 10 sec).

Logic.....

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    They said there will be at least one per day. The fact that they said at least one and didn't specify numbers beyond that would tell me it's going to be somewhat random when they spawn and how many spawn. I highly doubt they're just going to spawn at the same time every single day, you'll get them finished eventually.
    I sense this is the hide behind mechanic they will use and quickly fix their screw up and act like "see... we knew what we were doing all along"

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    What are the rewards?
    AP/Rep(Unconfirmed if repeatable)/nethershards

Mainly Nethershards

Deleted
    I just did it on break from work.
    Did all 6 invasion world quests, and there was NO followup..

According to MMO:

After completing all six invasion world quests, you have completed the Assault on Zone quest, allowing you to move to the next stage. - done, but the rest didnt show up :/
    Next you are sent to a specific point in the zone to defeat more invaders, with some similar followup quests.
    After all of these quests are complete, there is a three player invasion scenario that sends you to the Legion ship in the sky.
    On the ship you defeat various NPCs before defeating the leader and taking down the ship.

So you didn't missed much indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    A) ice coffee, good call, might have to pop out and grab one now.
    B) your post fails, difference between replying on a forum every 5 or 10 mins to loading up a game and playing. Try again.
    You find time to grab ice coffee at work?
    Splendid!
    Just convince someone to carry you. Can't be that hard.
    The invasion is literally just spamming aoe and letting others do the work for u in the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    I just did it on break from work.
    Did all 6 invasion world quests, and there was NO followup..

According to MMO:

After completing all six invasion world quests, you have completed the Assault on Zone quest, allowing you to move to the next stage. - done, but the rest didnt show up :/
    Next you are sent to a specific point in the zone to defeat more invaders, with some similar followup quests.
    After all of these quests are complete, there is a three player invasion scenario that sends you to the Legion ship in the sky.
    On the ship you defeat various NPCs before defeating the leader and taking down the ship.

So you didn't missed much indeed.
    Did you turn in the quest that follows after finishing up the four points? I had no problem on the four toons I did it on.

Essentially we had Azsuna on our realms. It was clear four points, then meet Faronids outside Shackle's Den, then fend back the legion. After finishing that you head up the temple to the side and he flys you to a different spot (close to Fel Blaze Ingress). From there you turn in again and he gives you a quest and you can queue for the scenario which leads up to the take down of the ship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Did you turn in the quest that follows after finishing up the four points? I had no problem on the four toons I did it on.

Essentially we had Azsuna on our realms. It was clear four points, then meet Faronids outside Shackle's Den, then fend back the legion. After finishing that you head up the temple to the side and he flys you to a different spot (close to Fel Blaze Ingress). From there you turn in again and he gives you a quest and you can queue for the scenario which leads up to the take down of the ship.
    We have Valsharath ongoing.
    I didnt received any quest, was at my class hall and dalaran.
    Just went out there, finished all available world quests, and that was it.
    On last quest I had to kill 10 legion forces and destroy 6 shards, i did that one in a group of 3 random ppl, and no one received any follow up.

When we finished last quest we still had like 1 and half hour left on invasion. Just nothing happened after last WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    You find time to grab ice coffee at work?
    Splendid!
    Just convince someone to carry you. Can't be that hard.
    The invasion is literally just spamming aoe and letting others do the work for u in the scenario.
    It's sweet how hard you are trying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    About 8am BST, assuming a 6 hour invasion. The app says it finishes in 1 hour 17 minutes. Val'sharah.
    Well, if the invasion dont gonna be up more today, seems im fucked.

The time for invasions are random ?

We have Valsharath ongoing.
    I didnt received any quest, was at my class hall and dalaran.
    Just went out there, finished all available world quests, and that was it.
    On last quest I had to kill 10 legion forces and destroy 6 shards, i did that one in a group of 3 random ppl, and no one received any follow up.

When we finished last quest we still had like 1 and half hour left on invasion. Just nothing happened after last WQ.
    Nothing happens after the last WQ. When you enter the zone you get a quest in your log that states Defend 4 Legion points or something like that. Once it's completed you go turn it in. If you have Quest Tracker on it shows up immediately in that window.

The invasions are not giving any Armies of Legionfall reputation (The scenario at the end doesn't as well), only turning in the one-time "Defending the Broken Isles" quest (which you receive from the Broken Shore) after completing one does. So essentially, no one is screwed.

Deleted
    One of my employees had to do this at lunch time, kinda hilarious.

This is a valid complaint, and people should stop arguing against it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Nothing happens after the last WQ. When you enter the zone you get a quest in your log that states Defend 4 Legion points or something like that. Once it's completed you go turn it in. If you have Quest Tracker on it shows up immediately in that window.
    I have quest tracker on, and had no issues getting new quests (when entering zones) in before.
    May be caused because I didnt "enter" the zone from different zone at start?
    I mean I was logged off at class hall (which is in Valsharah already), so I just run to 1st WQ from there.
    Maybe if I fly there lets say from Dalaran I would received it after entering Valsharah?

Its ridiculous if that is true
    I just didnt receive any quest at start, nor had anything to turn in once i finished with last WQ, wasnt showing on quest log, map, anywhere.
    Other guy I was chatting with in group was druid as well, so..

Deleted
    MMO's are not for people with lives.

And no, Home -> Work -> WoW -> Repeat is not considered having a life.

I have quest tracker on, and had no issues getting new quests (when entering zones) in before.
    May be caused because I didnt "enter" the zone from different zone at start?
    I mean I was logged off at class hall (which is in Valsharah already), so I just run to 1st WQ from there.
    Maybe if I fly there lets say from Dalaran I would received it after entering Valsharah?

Its ridiculous if that is true
    I just didnt receive any quest at start, nor had anything to turn in once i finished with last WQ, wasnt showing on quest log, map, anywhere.
    Other guy I was chatting with in group was druid as well, so..
    Well there are no class halls in Azsuna so I can't say for certain on that. Could be a possibility, who knows. I do know it doesn't show up like a WQ would, or the scenario tracker. Just a legitimate quest that pops up. Next time if it does happen see if opening the map and any ? appear.