Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard also announced they are increasing in frequency as time goes on as well, much like the prelaunch event. The rewards aren't fantastic, about 1,250 Nethershards and 1.9 million AP. The AP is really nice, I won't deny it, but the shards at this point only give you a crafting mat for a legendary item (8000) or an extremely small chance at a legendary (5000). Aside from the AP, it's nothing to get excited about. Yes, it sucks you can't participate yet, but I'm sure that 1 of 3 things will happen.
    1). Blizz realizes the issue and makes them spawn twice a day.
    2). Blizz realizes the issue and the time till change. So 6 hours during the day now, but 6 hours at night on another week, rotating back and forth.
    3). Things stay as they are and people are upset about it.
    Players will always be upset about something

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Players will always be upset about something
    this so much

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    EDT? That's US time isn't it? If so then it definitely wasn't that time as it was during the day.
    Yes. And today's started Idk when. Was up when I woke up in the afternoon lol.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard also announced they are increasing in frequency as time goes on as well, much like the prelaunch event. The rewards aren't fantastic, about 1,250 Nethershards and 1.9 million AP. The AP is really nice, I won't deny it, but the shards at this point only give you a crafting mat for a legendary item (8000) or an extremely small chance at a legendary (5000). Aside from the AP, it's nothing to get excited about. Yes, it sucks you can't participate yet, but I'm sure that 1 of 3 things will happen.
    1). Blizz realizes the issue and makes them spawn twice a day.
    2). Blizz realizes the issue and the time till change. So 6 hours during the day now, but 6 hours at night on another week, rotating back and forth.
    3). Things stay as they are and people are upset about it.
    Believe it or not, not everyone has 880+ in every slot either so its also gear, not just "extremely small chance at legendary"

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    9-5 jobs haven't been the majority in a very, very long time.
    So what is then please tell us what the majority is based on you/people you know
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be on a rotation, at least to me. Makes it seem like the Legion lore wise and gameplay wise isn't letting up. meh /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Check the Broken Isles world zone maps every hour to see if they're under assault from the Legion. Pretty much all normal WQs are replaced with Legion ones.
    thank you alot

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    EDT? That's US time isn't it? If so then it definitely wasn't that time as it was during the day.
    East coast, It was 5PM to 11PM (17:00 to 23:00 on a 24hour clock) which is the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    They are this retarded with most things they do. Most people just ignore it or don't see it. Grats?

ANd I am confused.. Since it is on a 6 hour timer how am I supposed to know when it is going on? I don't just stay logged in to WoW 24/7.

They're just trying to prevent people from flying for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They're just trying to prevent people from flying for as long as possible.
    lots of people will have flying probably by sometime next week.

First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Thank you, Blizzard.
    OH NO, you missed the first of 205185905 invasions. DAMN BLIZZARD

God you people are sad. They'll keep happening as the days go by. You'll get your chance.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    Oh no, you won't get flying asap
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    well at least it's not pure RNG when the last zone you need is not going to spawn for three months (*cough* wotlk violet hold), this part is alright i think.

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    well at least it's not pure RNG when the last zone you need is not going to spawn for three months, this part is alright i think.
    Assuming it doesn't spawn at a time you can't play again, which if it did keep happening could end up making you wait a pretty good long time.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    the 1500 rep is a 1 time deal.

the invasions are at different times each day.
    so chances are, at some point everyone is going to get screwed.
    yeah since i learned that i posted that I withdraw my complaints
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Well this is a bit more info

From Watcher twitter:

Ion Hazzikostas‏ @WatcherDev 31m31 minutes ago
    Replying to @thePeoplesFeral @UnderworldSoup @WarcraftDevs

The entire cycle is 4 zones every 3 days, repeating forever. If you miss something today, it'll be back in a couple of days.
    "Peace is a lie"