Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Score one for whiners.
    All they needed to do was change their schedule .... but FFS, so far we've had 2 invasions and they were at 5am to 11am and 1am to 7am on the Oceanic servers. The schedule is retarded.

Surely they could have made invasions last 24 hours, but phase it out for people who had completed the invasion in that zone. Everyone could have had a chance then.
    Last edited by lichbane; 2017-04-06 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    All they needed to do was change their schedule .... but FFS, so far we've had 2 invasions and they were at 5am to 11am and 1am to 7am on the Oceanic servers. The schedule is retarded.

Surely they could have made invasions last 24 hours, but phase it out for people who had completed the invasion in that zone. Everyone could have had a chance then.
    Exactly, change the timings/CD

now, we just need a nerf to the mage tower /waiting comment from the 2% mythic hardcore gamer saying they did it and that they want a medal

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Rather than removing it, they could *JUST* make them I dunno, an all day thing? Or perhaps, not
    give such a long downtime?
    You can't, because you can't do ANYTHING else in the zone while the Assault is in progress. That includes questing.

wow people were really that salty about this? its the easier part of the achiev

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Score one for whiners.
    You mean winners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Why they insisted on that stupid massive downtime I'll never understand. If they took that off I would never have had an issue. But some of us people have to work you know.

Feedback was asking for the changing of time availability. People where fine actually having to do the task itself while just not having the time of day to actually do it. Than again it is not Blizzard to take feedback and go a different route.

I can understand it not being all day long because it would 1.) fuck with people actually wanting to quest and 2.) would reduce the amount of players available for the scenario.

Still, it really doesnt fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Feedback was asking for the changing of time availability. People where fine actually having to do the task itself while just not having the time of day to actually do it. Than again it is not Blizzard to take feedback and go a different route.
    As someone else wrote: you can't do anyting else in the zones while these invasions are going on.
    Some people care about being able to do leveling, doing rep bonus WQs, achievements and other stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd rather they remove the Rep requirement personally... then again it's 5AM and there's an event on right now in the EU. Just woke up for my after-midnight piss and decided to check. Guess I don't need to wake up to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    As someone else wrote: you can't do anyting else in the zones while these invasions are going on.
    Some people care about being able to do leveling, doing rep bonus WQs, achievements and other stuff.
    Actually you CAN do everything you could before.

Leveling players can participate and get good xp.
    Doing the quests GIVES you the rep for the zone.
    What other stuff? Farming? Can still do it! RP'ing? Do it!

You literally have no argument there with those points.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'd rather they remove the Rep requirement personally... then again it's 5AM and there's an event on right now in the EU. Just woke up for my after-midnight piss and decided to check. Guess I don't need to wake up to do it now.
    The rep is revered, that isn't hard. The 11 week timegate for the campaign is worse.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-04-06 at 04:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    now, we just need a nerf to the mage tower /waiting comment from the 2% mythic hardcore gamer saying they did it and that they want a medal
    my girlfriend does normal raiding and she did it today
    she hasent touched heroic or mythic ever
    also there is a nerf coming its called artifact knowlege meaning stronger artifacts and tomb of sargeras meaning better gear
    like this is not new news, people like the complain and beg for things without even looking into things
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    You can't, because you can't do ANYTHING else in the zone while the Assault is in progress. That includes questing.
    I don't understand why they didn't use the same tech they used with the pre-Legion event then?

For example I remember when I entered Tanaris on my lock to do the entry quest for Uldum and Tanaris was under invasion, the quest giver wasn't there, but once I completed the scenario, everything returned to normal allowing me to quest the old fashioned way. Why not now?

Deleted
    I wouldn't have had a problem, if they just moved Invasions to another time - I'd still like to do them (or extended the timer), I was just not able to even do them yesterday because of work. Weird "fix".
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2017-04-06 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve heard a lot of feedback and it’s clear to us that the cyclical Assaults schedule, and the design of the “do all 4” achievement for Pathfinder, weren’t compatible.

World Quests come and go all the time during the day too, while people are at work or asleep, and it’s not a big deal because they’re largely interchangeable. But that would change if we had an achievement required for Pathfinder that asked you to do a specific checklist of world quests. A lot of the stress and concern about “missing” individual Assaults is tied to this achievement, so we’re removing the achievement from Pathfinder via hotfix.

Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    I wouldn't have had a problem, if they just moved Invasions to another time - I'd still like to do them, I was just not able to even do them yesterday because of work. Weird "fix".
    Invasions times are in a rotation. I woke up now and there was one active in Stormheim, so eventually everyone would have get the achievement in a week or two.

I must say, I generally loved Legion until this patch.

For a big patch, 7.2 feels so empty. And I think a part of that comes from the strict invasion schedule and the staggered quest availability. Doing one quest per week doesn't really feel like something fun, but rather just a chore to keep us paying. This "solution" just reveals that the developpers don't even play their own game. If they did, they'd know that all people want is to experience the new content, which they can only do at stupidly small periods of the day. Flying was a bonus for completing the new content. How hard would it be to make them either more frequent, or last longer, phasing out for people that already completed it? You know, like the pre-Legion event... Also, the Broken Shore feels so empty...I thought they meant for it to be a Timeless Isle kinda thing? Timeless Isle had something for you to do as long as you wanted to be there, now all you can do is just go under the Sentinax and pray to get the portals tagged for your group, just to get shards for a potential (very unlikely) legendary.

As a sidenote, I understand that people needed to get a way to catch up and prepare for the new raid, but simply offering everyone the 54 old traits immediately at log in was a crappy move. It makes players that have played the game continuously feel punished for doing so. Why should I care to upgrade my weapon in 7.2 if they're just gonna give it to me as soon as 7.3 hits? Seriously, why is Blizzard so worried about what people that only play on patch week think? They should be more worried about their loyal players who've been paying every month.

Due to the boa rep tokens from my many alts I'll be flying at the start of the weekend. Finally...

Really wish blizz would stick to their guns more often.
    Even when the make stupid judgement calls that they regret? I prefer them being honest and admiting when they make stupid decisions.

All these whiners calling whiners whiners... People should get of their high horse...