Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

New Horde and Alliance races for next xpac

I am very sure that Eredar (red dranei) wil be comming to Horde in next expac. They use them in gifs, shorts and pictures. But what race can Alliance get?

Deleted
    Alliance will get Nathrezim then

Neutral races which have to choose is most likely the wave of the future

That way they dont have to design 2 different races with 2 different starting zones!

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post

That way they dont have to design 2 different races with 2 different starting zones!
    Exactly this.

Forget about Alliance/Horde races. It's over and in the past.

Going forward they'll definitely just stick to Neutral races.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

No new races.

We will get sub-races for existing ones.

People have been asking for this for a long time.

aka dark iron dwarves, etc etc

Deleted
    Eredar over Ogres? Dont see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No new races.

We will get sub-races for existing ones.

People have been asking for this for a long time.

aka dark iron dwarves, etc etc
    yes and no

They may bring in sub races, but then also a new race?

why not
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I don't want a new race, it's a waste!

Deleted
    Naga, most probably with feet.

Next expansion is Azshara and there will be a rebel Naga force which will join with Blood Elves on the Horde side and Night Elves on the Alliance side.

It' will be like Pandaren, a neutral race.

I hope they add skins to the game as well though, I really want a Man'ari warrior.

No new races. It requires work to create new races, so Blizzard will find a way to avoid it. I mean look at 7.2. You just plop a bunch of already created demon models on a barren grey landmass and call it a new zone. That must have taken them a whole week to create.

Deleted
    Vrykul look like they are being prep'd to be playable.

They are in the Legionfall army, Sylvannas has pissed off Aenayr wtvr her name is (Valkyr queen) I can see them being Alliance.
    Edit* Also could be next playable Demon Hunter Race since their queen leader is one.

Naga splinter faction joining Horde is a no brainer assuming next xpac is old god/void related. We will fighting Queen Azshara along side Neptulon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    No new races. It requires work to create new races, so Blizzard will find a way to avoid it. I mean look at 7.2. You just plop a bunch of already created demon models on a barren grey landmass and call it a new zone. That must have taken them a whole week to create.
    Damn, imagine how long it took them to create Classic WoW then? Probably a month. Probably even less ...

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post

Please let it be this! Finally Orcs on the Alliance side, for the first time in history we can see our armor in a bad ass way on an Alliance toon. Okay Worgen is okay, but the casting animation is a little off, as is their walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Legion disbands in the foreseeable future, I can see some higher-ranking demons joining us. Probably the nathrezim since they are "always on the winning side". I hope this won't happen though, because I want sub-races.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    yes and no

They may bring in sub races, but then also a new race?

why not
    Why not make 100 new races at once? What's the problem, BLIZZ??

Mercs, Sub races and neutral races choosing is the way i would proceed

Let humans be horde with lore saying they are mercs, Let there be Brown Orcs and lets have a race like the Ethereal choose between Horde or Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Naga, most probably with feet.
    I am guessing the same, only that they will work sorta like Worgen.
    Being able to turn into elves, and while in combat, turn into Naga.

Explain away the lack of boots in their Naga form with a cloth piece of armor piece on the tip of their tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Ethereals as a neutral race. Been #1 on my wish list since tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    I am guessing the same, only that they will work sorta like Worgen.
    Being able to turn into elves, and while in combat, turn into Naga.

Explain away the lack of boots in their Naga form with a cloth piece of armor piece on the tip of their tail.
    TBH if tauren and trolls dont wear boots iam sure its a feature that wouldnt break wow

I mean if DH can only have 2 specs and the world still turns then surely boots can be just glorified tail belts!

I would love to see gnolls on the Horde side, but that would most likely not happend. Other then that I don't really see what other races they could add, either we killed said race or they hate alliance or horde to much to join either of them? But as said, they could started to add toooons of "subraces" to each race, it would be easier also, the models is already there, recoloring and remodeling a little, but not to much and there you go! Question will be though how meny of them they could add or not?

While both Orcs and Dwarfs have several diffrent clans and skin colors, humans or night elves don't really? And what more can you add to the forsaken(Dead elves I guess?), not much. Alot of races have more varity in them, while some others don't.

I will simple dream of gnolls, and hope they will actully fix goblins and worgens for once.