Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Ah come on. They figured the West wouldn't care?
    I did say it was a guess as to why they did it.

Generally when there are multiple opposing claims you can get to the truth by comparing the stories, I.E:

From what's been claimed/admitted we know that the airstrike was either carried out by the Syrian government, the Russians or the west (the rebels have no airforce and ISIS planes don't work). The Russians and the west are both saying it was the Syrian government and the Syrian government admit it so that's pretty conclusive that it was the Syrian government who carried out the airstrike.

Now, from the pictures/videos/eyewitness testimony it's pretty apparent that chemical weapons were involved, the type isn't yet known (though Turkey are claiming Sarin based on autopsies they managed in record time, dubious) but Russia and the Syrian government are claiming it was a rebel chemical weapons dump that was bombed and released, the west and the rebels are claiming it was the airstrike that deployed the chemical weapons, and ISIS haven't released a statement.

This really leaves the question of which of these two scenarios is more plausible, either A: That the gas came from bombs dropped by planes belonging to a side that had chemical weapons and had allegedly used them before. Or B: that regular bombs landed on a weapons dump and set off some advanced chemical weapons which wouldn't go off if bombed.

I am of the opinion that It was the Syrian government who used the weapons (which may shock some posters as I usually get labelled an Assad apologist for finding the extremists winning less desirable) because that's simply what makes more sense and is more plausible.

Syrian gov never used chemical weapons, they got blamed however, obviously, by USA because they want ISIS to take over Syria and that is over possible when there's no government in place.

The only people who believe in fake news such as that are those who only watch headlines instead of digging into information deep.

People think this isnt a false flag ?

Gigalul

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    That's correct, when we say "moderate" rebels we mean extremists who are not as bad as ISIS, they are still demonstrably worse than the Syrian regime.
    And surely you have proof of the fact that even groups such as the FSA are extremists, right?

Yes there are non extremist groups but as it has been shown in the past 5 years they are unable to hold their ground against extremists. That is unless we decide to actively support them. As in sending people over.
    The potential scenarios are Assad stays in power, or extremists (not Isis, more like al nusra which controls idlib by the way) replace him. Fsa is not a viable option unless we send our people over. And that's not gonna happen.
    Yeah, that is what I mean. The solution can no longer come from within Syria anyway. If Assad wins, it will be due to Russian support or due to the IS killing off the moderate rebels. Said rebels could only win via Western assistance and the IS is mostly an outside force anyway.
    In my opinion, that situation was created by outside forces to begin with. Western support helped the rebels get off the ground, which in turn allowed the IS to gain a foothold. Russian support, in turn, allowed Assad to not be Ghadaffied. However, the West is the only player in this game to do it half-heartedly, playing things perfectly safe but still having created the situation to begin with. That is why not seeing it through, not offering the same level of support, is in my opinion the biggest problem here, really showing how the West is really just seeing these kinds of countries as playthings.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    And surely you have proof of the fact that even groups such as the FSA are extremists, right?
    There's nothing "moderate" about killing women and children, killing Jews/Christians, indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and executing military prisoners.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Western support helped the rebels get off the ground, which in turn allowed the IS to gain a foothold.
    The funniest thing is, the reason the west argued that their bombing of Syria wasn't illegal due to a loophole, was because they claimed they were bombing ISIS because ISIS (which spread to Syria from Iraq) was attacking Iraq and they were acting to protect Iraq, and had no choice because Syria was unable to stop ISIS (because it had it's hands full with western backed rebels lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I don't think this was assad at all
    It is Assad, or Assad aligned forces. This isnt the first or second time chemical weapons have been used during this civil war. There have been a couple dozen documented cases going back as far as 2013. Funny how the media is just now catching on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    It is Assad, or Assad aligned forces. This isnt the first or second time chemical weapons have been used during this civil war. There have been a couple dozen documented cases going back as far as 2013. Funny how the media is just now catching on.
    Good its all sorted then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I will tell you only this : I would chose ISIS over the scums of you. And as a Jew, I don't like Muslim extremist that vouch to kill me that much. Its just my personal preference.

Yeah, that person which has a different oppinion than you is clearly worse than terrorists...
    You are delusional and insane beyond a shadow of a doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------
    what we know so far regarding this attack

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Yeah, that person which has a different oppinion than you is clearly worse than terrorists...
    You are delusional and insane beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    Its not "different opinion", its old classy "Jew hating, Jews are responsible to all the bad things happening".
    I prefer known enemies that are simple and direct like terrorists that claim they want to kill all Jews, than people who mask their true intentions with "human rights" and other bullshit.

Its similar to the difference between Hamas and PLO here in Israel:
    Hamas say upfront they want to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
    PLO say they just want a state, in English. Then in Arabic they say that they won't succeed destroying Israel from their current situation and it has to be by steps, and eventually the final aim is exactly the same.

I prefer Hamas as my enemy over PLO any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Good its all sorted then.
    Just saying, if it is forces opposed to Assad, then they are getting/stealing (in which case no one has reported any stolen supplies) supplies from someone else and using it in a war torn area instead of a more populated western country for greater effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Its not "different opinion", its old classy "Jew hating, Jews are responsible to all the bad things happening".
    I prefer known enemies that are simple and direct like terrorists that claim they want to kill all Jews, than people who mask their true intentions with "human rights" and other bullshit.

Its similar to the difference between Hamas and PLO here in Israel:
    Hamas say upfront they want to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
    PLO say they just want a state, in English. Then in Arabic they say that they won't succeed destroying Israel from their current situation and it has to be by steps, and eventually the final aim is exactly the same.

I prefer Hamas as my enemy over PLO any day.
    You're off topic.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    what we know so far regarding this attack
    Pretty much all of that nonsense has already been debunked.

There's a good site here that goes through each point and explains what's either demonstrably misleading, flat out lies or just nonsense. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b06a4cb30f2fe1
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-06 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    Pretty much all of that nonsense has already been debunked.

There's a good site here that goes through each point and explains what's either demonstrably misleading, flat out lies or just nonsense. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b06a4cb30f2fe1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    People think this isnt a false flag
    Well, most of the UN doesn't, for one. Or...thirteen.

Could be the rebels, al nusra or isis, doubt Assad would do it and there would be nothing to gain by doing so, from watching alot of interviews with him he seems like one of the best educated and smartest guy in those regions.

He have admitted that they sometimes kill civilians with regular airstrikes but like he said that's war and happens in every war and always will, war is not pretty.

Now terrorists doing it to put blame on assad i can see.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-04-06 at 03:22 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a report on the original video from RT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpt4sgoxYI

It's from half a year ago BTW.

And it was sarin gas right? the one they call kitchen gas, dont think its very hard to make.

Deleted
    Here's a report on the original video from RT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpt4sgoxYI

It's from half a year ago BTW.
    Your video is proving my point that the white helmets are actors and terrorist-supporters in disguise.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your video is proving my point that the white helmets are actors and terrorist-supporters in disguise.
    No, it isn't.

You posted a fake news video attempting to pass off a mannequin challenge video from 2016 as something that just happened and use it to cast doubt on real events. I posted an actual news video from 2016 explaining what it was and that it was from 2016. It eviscerated your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    And it was sarin gas right? the one they call kitchen gas, dont think its very hard to make.
    Nobody knows yet, but you're thinking of chlorine gas, Sarin is much more complicated and usually made in a lab.
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-06 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    No, it isn't.
    LOL. You clearly haven't watched it fully or are willfully ignorant.