Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

7+ Year Old Account
    Wod could have been so much better with arrakoa and ogres, and like worgen arrakoa had a form, zealot, or corrupted, and could change between, maybe had a different effect depending on the form, the zealot could quickly fly like a flying mount

i want murloc and naga though >->
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    I am very sure that Eredar (red dranei) wil be comming to Horde in next expac. They use them in gifs, shorts and pictures. But what race can Alliance get?
    This has to be either the biggest troll post I've seen in a few months or the most idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Wod could have been so much better with arrakoa and ogres, and like worgen arrakoa had a form, zealot, or corrupted, and could change between, maybe had a different effect depending on the form, the zealot could quickly fly like a flying mount

i want murloc and naga though >->
    Your blank eyed warlock female with the god awful name makes me cringe. And you have the same damn signature. Everything about you is ugly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    This has to be either the biggest troll post I've seen in a few months or the most idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Your blank eyed warlock female with the god awful name makes me cringe. And you have the same damn signature. Everything about you is ugly.
    wow okay, if you wish to make fun of me, make fun of me, do not make fun of the kind people over on the http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1905718-Request-a-Signature-Wallpaper-Banner!-(READ-FIRST-POST-FAQ!)-II?highlight=request thread. If you could "Not" do that, that would be nice.

also blank eyed? What?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

what the fuck is with the personal attacks?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-04-07 at 01:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    what the fuck is with the personal attacks?
    not even personal, as i did not make it, he is making fun of the people over on the request thread who make people art for free at their request

i mean, the only thing that is "personal" is my name and i mean, yeah he has alot of place to talk with
    a name like that, a screenshot ripped from a cartoon and a literal half naked dude as his signature
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-07 at 01:52 AM.

There's plenty of races they could, and probably should not, make playable.
    Murlocs and Furbolgs have already demonstrated that, while they have little to no vocabulary they can still use weapons and cast spells.
    Vrykul.
    Naga.
    Ogre.
    Frenzyheart.
    Oracles.
    Giblin (which I guess you could make a subrace of Goblin).
    The Wretched (sub race of Draenai).
    Sprite Darters/Fey Dragons, already shown they can talk and cast in HotS.
    There's still a few things they could introduce if they go that route.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've hoped for a while that Horde get displaced Eredar and Alliance gets High Elves.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    There's plenty of races they could, and probably should not, make playable.
    Murlocs and Furbolgs have already demonstrated that, while they have little to no vocabulary they can still use weapons and cast spells.
    Vrykul.
    Naga.
    Ogre.
    Frenzyheart.
    Oracles.
    Giblin (which I guess you could make a subrace of Goblin).
    The Wretched (sub race of Draenai).
    Sprite Darters/Fey Dragons, already shown they can talk and cast in HotS.
    There's still a few things they could introduce if they go that route.
    no mention of the broken? (Wretched and broken are two different things) and yes feydragons and spirit darters could but they are literally an animal, they come with their magical powers, and can only do a few things, they would need to be a 1 class 1 race thing, and they cannot do that much, atleast we murlocs we have seen warriors, shamans, warlocks, mages, hunters of their kind

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly want Ogres as a playable race.

Been wanting them for so long and for Blizzard's sake they can just add the one-headed Ogre so they don't have to do much work trying to get the armor fitting on the large brute.
    For the Horde!

Ogres are always a possibility for the Horde. The Alliance can get... furbolgs, maybe?
    Some people have speculated we'll get the Aldrachi and Apexis, if some of these had joined the Army of the Light. However, the first one was already very unlikely, and the second one makes less sense with the new Chronicle vol. II information.

I just wish they'd let us play as arakkoa.

I am very sure that Eredar (red dranei) wil be comming to Horde in next expac. They use them in gifs, shorts and pictures. But what race can Alliance get?
    Eredar are too similar to the draenei. I don't think they're likely to be added.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I've hoped for a while that Horde get displaced Eredar and Alliance gets High Elves.
    High elves are never going to be playable for the Alliance, no matter how many times that broken dream tries to get back up.
    and as said before, no Horde race is going too accept eredar, not matter what they tell them.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I honestly want Ogres as a playable race.

Been wanting them for so long and for Blizzard's sake they can just add the one-headed Ogre so they don't have to do much work trying to get the armor fitting on the large brute.
    their problem is the fact that they couldn't decide on a female ogre model.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    High elves are never going to be playable for the Alliance, no matter how many times that broken dream tries to get back up.
    and as said before, no Horde race is going too accept eredar, not matter what they tell them.

Except Ion Hazzikotas has literally said High elves and other sub races being playable is something that is really cool and the artists at blizzard get really excited about. Don't be surprised if they actually become playable sometime in the future.

Source. Quote is at 7 minute mark.

http://www.videogameszone.de/World-o...lisch-1110814/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    I do not really hope for Ethereals as a new race, I mean, they are "bandages"-... you would put armor on a invisible character.
    If they gonna add a new race I hope for something with an actully face and a body, not just an invisible guy covered in bandages. Feels kind
    of a waste to introducing a whole playable race like that. At least for me. On the other hand, Blizzard would save tons of skinning and modeling I guess.
    If you put armor on any race(except the furries) you don't the player model itself but the armor. If the armor is exposed then you would just look like an ethereal wearing armor. The ethereal are not invisible. They are bright glowing energy beings.

Deleted
    I think we'll get a different kind of naga as neutral race at most, or ethereals. Other than that, I wanna guess we'll get sub-races for every race sooner or later.

Deleted
    There has been rumour about The Ogres ever since TBC. It got scrapped, as they didnt find any solution to the female gender(its confirmed that they indeed was considering).

They might bring it up as a neutral race and fix a solution.

Satyrs, Eredar, Ogres are all good bets.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-04-07 at 07:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    There has been rumour about The Ogres ever since TBC. It got scrapped, as they didnt find any solution to the female gender(its confirmed that they indeed was considering).

They might bring it up as a neutral race and fix a solution.

Satyrs, Eredar, Ogres are all good bets.
    well draenor fixed the no ogre females as the ogre empire was still on the map, but never used, unlike faraholon it was never removed from the map...

Deleted
    The last thing we need is more elves. God. They wouldn't even be a new race. Saying high elves or something would be a new race is just as false as someone claiming that zebra's aren't just horses that did too much acid.

Ogres are hideous. No one would play them except on specific RP servers which is too niche to warrant the resources to make them a playable race. Even if they made race changing free, is there anyone who would claim they would change their main character to an Ogre?

There is strong evidence that Murlocs will be the next playable race. This is because murlocs are already a playable race in Hearthstone (Morgl the Oracle). For those of you who don't know Hearthstone, it's the game WoW is based on. For obvious reasons this will be the horde race (because horde sucks).

For Alliance it will probably be demons. Because the Alliance will beat the legion while the horde is afk'ing in the back wondering where their faction leader is. Or at the rate we're going the horde will have gone through about another 4 faction leaders and have fragmented into nothingness. Either way, the demons will recognize the Alliance's superiority and join them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    If you put armor on any race(except the furries) you don't the player model itself but the armor. If the armor is exposed then you would just look like an ethereal wearing armor. The ethereal are not invisible. They are bright glowing energy beings.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MsMouAcxJTk/maxresdefault.jpg
    Not a great example since I got no clue how they really look like underneth, but I will just assume something or sorta like Algalon.

Less invisible thanks to they glowing energy effect inside of the bandages, transparent-ish then? Still, I wouldn't want such playable race within the game, due to soley of they do not show more then that, they are just that, energy. I feel it would be a cheap attempt of a new playable race, they could even then take an already exsiting model(humans for example or night elves), remove the skinmapping around the head(Hands and arms also), change the animation to make it feel "new", add some particle effects around the head and the hands, and they are pretty much done. I want something consistency, some actully mass, flesh or metal, a face, something underneth that armor and not just floating energy. Adding ethereals would be sort of a slap into the player community in my opinion.

Unless they can actully make them feel more alive and more fully. Goldenyak have made some good examples of this with an Ethereal race concept art, so thats an way to do it I guess, but still, I rather want something that is something, and not floating energy, or floating energy within the armor. Since even when I play the "armor" of said race within World of Warcraft, i still feel more of an mass and a actully character.
    http://goldenyak-wowfan.tumblr.com/

The only lore viable races that make sense in terms of actual story is High Elf and Ogre for faction specific races, beyond that you only have sub-races like half-elves/mok'nathal, dark iron dwarves, forest trolls.

Its more likley they will do away with the faction storyline entirley after Legion and replace it with something else.

Deleted
    My prefered take on this would be to skip a 'new' race and just Unlock the factions for everyexcisting race, let us be Troll on Alliance or Dwarf on Horde, w/e floats your boat really ^^