Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sargeras isnt a bad guy. He only doesnt care about colleteral damage while saving the universe. As long the universe survives life will come back on its own. If the void wins its game over. I guess its slowly time we get defeated by the enemy for the first time. This would bring fresh air if we were not successful in defeat our enemy during a raid dungeon and we are forced to run away. The loot can be described as gathered rare treasures found on argus we can pick up while we are leaving argus with our ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing Bong View Post
    "Tomb of Sargeras really wraps up the story of Legion"
    Yes, i believe it does and it will. With 7.4 possibly finishing off the entire legion arc that we discovered in WC3

it would seem 7.0 pretty much involved all the broken isles, but 7.1 was the night elf patch featuring the nightborne sub-race, showing us the arcane civilization of the night elves for a great intro to the new (v.old) race. 7.2 would be the Legion patch, cos we finally get to really end their expansion wide assault for good. Nighthold crippled their plans and freed Illidan and the nightborne in his home city (quite the homecoming ... ironic), but ToS aka the Cathedral of Eternal Nights lower chambers is where the portal into our world is going to be sealed, leading the way for 7.3 trip to Argus.

Who would we even face on Argus? We're not gonna face Sargeras, no way. And both Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are dead. Who would be a fitting endboss for Legion other than Kil'jaeden?
    3 words. Avatar of Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    its more like the titans body from argus world egg corrupted with sargeras soul @ full power. no chance we can win.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    having 2 and a half legion themed expansions would be terribly bad.

and there is absolutely no variety on argus, its literally a green pile of rock, it would be boring, repetitive and simply terrible zone-wise.

7.3 is confirmed being argus, take it or leave it.
    You have no clue if that is the case. All we have seen is the planet from space. Most of earth looks the same from the moon; just rocks and water. But when you look closer, you see there is a lot of variety in different areas. Deserts, jungles, snowy areas, man made cities, etc.

All you can tell from the view of Argus we have seen is that parts of it has been completely destroyed by fel magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    That's a boss in ToS though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    You have no clue if that is the case. All we have seen is the planet from space. Most of earth looks the same from the moon; just rocks and water. But when you look closer, you see there is a lot of variety in different areas. Deserts, jungles, snowy areas, man made cities, etc.

All you can tell from the view of Argus we have seen is that parts of it has been completely destroyed by fel magic.
    Parts of it? The entire planet is fel corrupted. Please show me any examples of fel tainted areas looking different. They've always been the same look and color.
    And why would the main base of the Legion have anything other than fel corruption? They aren't fond of flowers or nature.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Like they confirmed that Grom will be the boss of WoD and that Farahlon and Thal'dranath will come in patches.
    They said this before WoD launched. I don't know if they said this afterwards.

Legion will have another huge content patch, 7.3, where we're going to Argus. There won't be another Legion expansion.

We see pretty many hints that the "Void" will be next most likely with N'zoth and Azshara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They said this before WoD launched. I don't know if they said this afterwards.
    They didn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I'm so tired of fel and dark jagged rocks. Please, please, please - whatever the next expac is - no more fel green.
    Honestly, I was tired of it too til I used the potion that makes it look like old school night. They really messed up by not making it standard for Legion areas the fel looks leaps anndbounds better in that setting.

Like they confirmed that Grom will be the boss of WoD and that Farahlon and Thal'dranath will come in patches.
    Grom was never confirmed to be the final boss of Warlords. Blizzard said they didn't want another orc as the final boss. It was original speculated to be Grom, but far from confirmee.

As stated, archimonde is not officially dead. He wasn't killed in the tohewisiting nethers. Blizzard has made a firm stance on his death being canon or not.

Cool story bro but Blizzard already confirmed 7.3 is Argus, this expansion won't have only 2 tiers and you ppl better prepare cause we are dealling with Sargeras one way or another, theres no way we are ending the Legion expansion whithout finaly putting an end to the Legion threat once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Parts of it? The entire planet is fel corrupted. Please show me any examples of fel tainted areas looking different. They've always been the same look and color.
    And why would the main base of the Legion have anything other than fel corruption? They aren't fond of flowers or nature.
    We have two images of Argus:

This one is the image shown when Ion announces that we area going to Argus after ToS

This is what we see in the ToS trailer

The parts I was talking about where the green glowing cracks. But there are still other areas that purple. I would speculate that this is the natural color of the rocks of the planet as most other Legion-Worlds' rocks are grey and black. There is also areas on the planet that have some strange blue light.

Argus is referred to as the Legion's home world, so I don't see it being treated the same as their other conquered planets where they just destroy everything. I would think that there would actually be more advanced structures and interesting architecture (things you likely wouldn't be able to see from "satellite-view"). But this is all speculation, but I doubt blizzard is going to introduce an entirely new planet that is all just fel green and black rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Grom was never confirmed to be the final boss of Warlords. Blizzard said they didn't want another orc as the final boss. It was original speculated to be Grom, but far from confirmee.
    Wrong. Blizzard stated Grom will be the final boss of WoD before WoD launched. They changed plans when they realized that WoD was an utter failure and needed to hurry up content and instead gave us Archimonde-recycling.

7+ Year Old Account

are you kidding me? unless you are completely colorblind you can easily see earths diversity in landscapes, from mountains to deserts, from deserts to forests, from forests to oceans and seas.
    all from space.

we have seen argus' surface, the entire planet is a fel corrupted wasteland!

if you seriously expect argus to look like anything other than a gigantic broken shore you are simply delusional.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-04-07 at 06:15 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

I believe you are confusing WoD with MoP. Blizzard confirmed that Garrosh was the end-boss in MoP, but I don't believe they ever explicitly stated that Grom would be the final boss of WoD.

... but I don't believe they ever explicitly stated that Grom would be the final boss of WoD.
    They (= Tom Chillton) explicitly said that Grommash Hellscream will be the endboss of Warlords of Draenor. They did this here:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=242537/f...will-be-a-ring

As I said above, they changed their plans and shortened WoD by giving us Archimonde instead of Grommash. I think they just cut off one content patch in WoD, that's why they needed this change of heart for WoDs endboss.

Deleted
    are you kidding me? unless you are completely colorblind you can easily see earths diversity in landscapes, from mountains to deserts, from deserts to forests, from forests to oceans and seas.

we have seen argus' surface, the entire planet is a fel corrupted desert!
    I see white and blue and brown and green on earth. Doesn't tell me what that is though. Earth looks a lot like Argus, just different colors. Yeah the zones would have a lot of fel taint and would have some desert-like looking places, but there's still room for variation. Outland is a fel-corrupted place and the zones still looked different. Northrend had snow everywhere, still every zone looked distinct. And this picture is just nothing to pin Blizzard down on. It's like with the Ulduar globes. Blizzard won't throw away cool ideas just cause of some art they created. Look at a WC3 map of the Broken Isles. Doesn't look anything like the Broken Isles in Legion, right? Right.

At the end of the day, there is just no way Blizzard will reduce Argus to a mere patch. Argus will have its own expansion. Argus is too important to the community to be dealt with in a patch with just one zone.

we have seen argus' surface, the entire planet is a fel corrupted desert!
    Breaking down the picture of Earth (from the perspective of someone who has never seen Earth close up), you see clouds, water, green land, brown land.

Breaking down the picture of Argus (from the perspective of someone who has never seen Argus close up), you see green fel corruption, yellowish-orange light (corruption?), blue streams of light, purple land.

From someone who knows nothing of either planets, they would say there is about the same amount of variety from those photos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They (= Tom Chillton) explicitly said that Grommash Hellscream will be the endboss of Warlords of Draenor. They did this here:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=242537/f...will-be-a-ring

As I said above, they changed their plans and shortened WoD by giving us Archimonde instead of Grommash. I think they just cut off one content patch in WoD, that's why they needed this change of heart for WoDs endboss.
    Ah, I must have forgotten that.

Deleted
    I believe you are confusing WoD with MoP. Blizzard confirmed that Garrosh was the end-boss in MoP, but I don't believe they ever explicitly stated that Grom would be the final boss of WoD.
    They confirmed Grom as endboss of WoD when they introduced WoD at Blizzcon.

I fully expect Argus to actually be 7.3. I figure in ToS, we won't actually kill Kil'jaeden, but just "defeat" him, where he'll go "oh man, you guys are strong. Maybe this was a mistake and you can make Sargeras give me my world back?" or something goofy like that. We'll head to Argus, join forces with the Army of Light (which will be the survivors of dozens of legion-infested worlds) and take down Sargeras once and for all. And by once and for all, I mean we'll destroy him like he destroyed the other titans, and his soul will be blasted off into infinity so Blizzard can leave him available for a future expansion if they run out of ideas.

And then in the next *actual* expansion, it'll all be based around some old-god vs titan-forged stuff. Odyn is heading home to Ulduar, where he'll find it all broken to bits. He'll turn it into the next expansion hub, and from there we'll launch an attack against that one old god everyone forget about, who has managed to tap into Azeroth's world soul and if we don't act-fast! he's going to destroy the world. But with the power of Azeroth's blood, it'll have revitalized/respawned all the bits and pieces of old gods we've left scattered everywhere (silithids, mantids, nerubians, and twilight cultists who never gave up after we killed deathwing), and there'll be a bunch of underground zones (because it's getting a little unrealistic to keep adding "new" islands to the map).

Calling it now.