Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    To the swedish cop monitoring him, maybe you should take your family and move to Arab countries because i dont want you here either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Following the Terrorist attack in Stockholm, the Swedish Police have begun to tightly monitor content on Youtube for any politically incorrect opinions.

Multiple people with "right wing" opinions are now being closely monitored and are on "watchlists" (see one video below). No criticism of Islam or immigration is allowed.

Do you think it is fair for the Swedish government to jail people who are critical of open immigration or Islam?

The dellusion is real here. NMR gets to freely protest in the streets and are protected by the police while doing so, but the same police is meanwhile monitoring their youtube videos. I don't even....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Orwell was right
    On what part do you actually say this is "Orwellian" is from and what perspectives that made the system today or tomorrow a or to become totalitarian?

Was it before or after Islam?

Only the most intelligent language will win planet "Earth".

Simple math.
    Last edited by mmoc5461ce0dcc; 2017-04-08 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    "SJW countries"
    Where the fuck do you people come from? You keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear.
    He's totally right though. There's been plenty of evidence on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    It's not a big leap, many SJW countries are already doing that. Like in Scotland, you can get arrested for saying something that hurts someones feelings.
    Pardon me, but that's bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Following the Terrorist attack in Stockholm, the Swedish Police have begun to tightly monitor content on Youtube for any politically incorrect opinions.

Multiple people with "right wing" opinions are now being closely monitored and are on "watchlists" (see one video below). No criticism of Islam or immigration is allowed.

Do you think it is fair for the Swedish government to jail people who are critical of open immigration or Islam?

Oh right. The golden one. It appears you're too gaga over this guy to realize how full of shit he is. He thinks he's a viking. People who cry about "political incorectness" ruining everything are the same ones who get their panties in a twist over a Starbucks cup not saying "Merry Christmas". It's the same mentality.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and need more than YouTube video from a white nationalist before I will believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If you suffer from extreme paranoia and delusions you should really see a doctor.
    But what happens to those who do not "suffer" from it but rather enjoy it? :P

If Swedish police are watching him likely they are police who believe the same way he does. Police are usually right wing.

If you are a plumber why would you want the government allowing in 300 immigrant plumbers? You wouldn't.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We must always remember this, one side usually thinks they are the only side that is "right". Which means the other side must be "wrong".
    That is why we must try and look at things from both perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Oh right. The golden one. It appears you're too gaga over this guy to realize how full of shit he is. He thinks he's a viking. People who cry about "political incorectness" ruining everything are the same ones who get their panties in a twist over a Starbucks cup not saying "Merry Christmas". It's the same mentality.
    Oh God, I looked over some of the videos on his channel and there is some seriously cringeworthy shit on there.

What a backward little country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, thats simply not true.
    It isn't?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ugees-scotland

Police Scotland have said the arrest of a man responsible for a series of offensive Facebook posts about Syrian refugees resettled on the Isle of Bute should send a clear message that such social media abuse will not be tolerated.

Following a report of a series of alleged offensive online posts relating to Syrian refugees living in Rothesay on Bute, Police Scotland confirmed on Tuesday that a 40-year-old man, understood to be from the Inverclyde area, had been arrested under the Communications Act.

Twelve Syrian families arrived in the seaside town in early December, as Scotland welcomed one third of the thousand refugees David Cameron agreed to take from camps bordering Syria before the end of last year.

Following the arrest, Insp Ewan Wilson from Dunoon police office said: “I hope that the arrest of this individual sends a clear message that Police Scotland will not tolerate any form of activity which could incite hatred and provoke offensive comments on social media.”
    Note how it says nothing about inciting violence or making threats, merely being offensive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Oh God, I looked over some of the videos on his channel and there is some seriously cringeworthy shit on there.

Deleted
    I don't think it's a bad thing to watch out who could potentionally be the next Anis Amri or Anders Breivick.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It isn't?
    Most western countries have laws against harassment though. It's not the same ting as not allowing people to have opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Most western countries have laws against harassment though. It's not the same ting as not allowing people to have opinions.
    It doesn't say he harassed them. It said he made offensive posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    No you can't. Just fuck off back to trumpsville with this sort of shit.
    I laughed so hard. Thank you xD

Well, everything that's wrong with this world is started with a "conspiracy theory" or something like that.

This, for example, proves that: you all dismiss it like it is nothing to worry about. And the first arrests will come. Oh, those people are definitely deserved it, right?

And you woke up when the police takes you away, because *someone* heard you say something intolerant.
    Power is corrupt, no matter what.

They slowly plant these ideas in our heads (that we can be arrested for opininons)... It will happen, it happened multiple times throughout history.

Be careful, if you let this be a thing, nothing can stop the power from removing all their opponents at will.
    And you won't say anything, why risk jail then? And hello, you unknowingly surrender to whatever your government wants.

Deleted
    The double headed eagle together with the black sun.

I'm actually triggered it looks like fucking shit.